They are God.

• Creator
    Topic
    1LikeIssac
    Participant

2000 years ago when our Father, Christ Jesus, walked the earth, was he not in the flesh? As a man, our God came to this earth in order to save us. By mere appearance, who could recognize Him? Nobody. But by his merciful love, through the scriptures, through the prophecies, proved to us that He is God. In Isaiah 53:2, He is described as a root out of dry ground, meaning He had no physical beauty, nothing to attract us to Him, yet when He called first Simon Peter and Andrew, they went with Him. Don't you think they wanted to have a successful life with all the luxuries the world had to offer? Were they not someone's son? Cousin? Brother? Did they not have friends? But then with all this, did they deny Jesus? No. They went with him. Who did they see? A blasphemous man or God? And where do you think they are now?

Everyone says the Church of God turns families away from each other, is this truly the case? Jesus himself says in Mt 10:34-37:

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,

a daughter against her mother,

a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law —

36     a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me…”

Is God a liar? Just as Jesus spoke, it is happening today as it was happening then. Those who truly follow Christ will begin to feel more and more disconnected with this world, as their spirit longs for things in Heaven, and not in this world.

How we call ourselves Christians and not follow Christ? He commanded us to preach in Mt 28:18. To go and make disciples of all nations is to preach the word of God. I’ve come across a very disheartening term used to describe the proclamation of the gospel; “recruiting.” Is this what Jesus Christ did when he called Simon Peter and Andrew, as well is the rest of the disciples? Was He just looking for bodies (recruiting) or looking for lost souls (preaching)? How can we as Christians deem something as holy as preaching, to be the same as recruiting?

Regarding the “cult” insinuation; wasn’t Jesus considered to be a heretic, cult leader? As the Pharisees called it; the Nazarene sect (Acts 24:5)? It's the same today as it was then. We speak the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong, and everyone says, “Blasphemy! Did they deceive you? How can you let them fool you? How can you follow a cult that believes a Korean man and woman is god?” “How shameful!” they say.

Was it not the same then as it is now? Really ask yourselves these questions and compare to what’s happening today.

Actually, nowhere in the Old Testament does it mention Jesus. Not one verse says, Jesus will come and he is God. But if I say a man with a red cape, blue tights, who fly’s around and has an “S” on his chest, right away who did you think of? If you thought Superman then you're correct. How did you know if I didn't say his name? Because his description matched his appearance and his action. The same way, in the Old Testament, Jesus was described and prophesied about. So when He came and the disciples saw him, they said, “Ah yes, this is the One whom was prophesied to come. Surely this is my God.”

The Old Testament testifies to Jesus Christ, but now we also have the New Testament which testifies to 2nd coming Christ. The Jews believed God would come majestically and in heavenly form, and not as an unattractive Galilean. But did he? No, he came as the latter. Because of this, they failed to receive their own God since He didn’t fit the imagine in their minds. Then how can we make the same mistake today? To refuse God not once, but twice. How much more can we hate God and love destruction?

Even if you still don't want to believe that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, consider what he spoke and not who he physically was. He spoke the words of eternal life, salvation for our souls. Nowhere else is the importance of the Feasts of God proclaimed, but Christ Ahnsahnghong stressed how important it is for us to keep them. In order to receive Christ you must believe the bible and follow God. If still you have doubt, do your research and match what this site is doing to what the Pharisees did 2000 years ago, bringing false charges and false witnesses to speak against the Church of God. See through the bible how Christ was denied then, and how He is being denied today. How can you deny Christ, God in the flesh, with mere rumors and gossip, but no concrete biblical evidence to show without a doubt that He is not God? If I am wrong, show me how I can enter the kingdom of heaven. If I do not know God, show me who He is, since you all feel that we are in the wrong and you are right, show us that the Passover is wrong, that the Sabbath is wrong, that keeping the commands of God is wrong through the Bible. Then I will denounce my faith in Christ Ahnsahnghong, who showed me how to keep these holy feasts. Until then, to whom shall I go; Father and Mother speak the words of eternal life! (Jn 6:68) See, God came to this earth to seek the children and gives you every reason to recieve Him, but if you look for reasons to deny God, even though the biblical evidence is there, then God will give you a reason to deny, allowing you to hear what your itching ears crave to hear. (2 Ti 4:3-4)

Please be careful, Father warned us that speaking against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin as written in Mt 12:32.

I say to you, with respect to the Church of God. If our purpose is of human origin it will fail. But if it is of God's will then you will not be able to stop it and will only find yourselves fighting against God. (Acts 5:36-39)

Then, please pray that the wall of doubt and trouble be broken down with the love of God, Elohim, so that we can all enter the Kingdom of Heaven, as heirs to God’s majesty. 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.