"There Is A Fake God the Mother So That Proves There Is A Real God the Mother"?

emil
    Participant

Can there be a fake Louis Vuitton bag without a real Louis Vuitton bag? No? Then if a false Mother or Bride appears, it is because there must be a real one.

Wouldn't fake Louis Vuitton bags only start appearing once the original became popular and profitable to duplicate? That's what I always thought. Funny that in their case the fake bag appears first and the right one comes along years later? Isn't it more likely that Umm is the original and Zahng is the rip off?

genny
    Participant

🙂  Good observation Emil.

Simon
    Participant

I heard the opposite order that if their is a real god the mother it wouldn’t be surprising a false god the mother could also appear

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I heard the opposite order that if their is a real god the mother it wouldn't be surprising a false god the mother could also appear

Except that Umm claimed to be the "mother god" first so the order would be wrong.

emil
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Simon wrote:

I heard the opposite order that if their is a real god the mother it wouldn't be surprising a false god the mother could also appear

Except that Umm claimed to be the "mother god" first so the order would be wrong.

I guess I know how they will defend that. But that defense falls flat when you read the details of Ahn's rebuttal to Umm.

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Simon wrote:

no the order is irrelevent

emil
    Participant

@Simon – I believe the order is relevant. The fake cannot "appear" before the genuine article. The exception is if the fake was aware of the genuine article existing before it's appearance. In that case, it shows that God was unable to control the revelation. The fake controlled the revelation.

misspeace
    Participant

One must not acknowledge that there is a REAL Louis Vuitton bag at all. There is no real, so there is no fake. If you acknowledge or even a allow the slightest possibility that there is a real god the mother, you are already defeated.

Simon
    Participant

the order is not important if their argument there is a real God the Mother were true the real one would have appeared first no matter what order they revealed themselves.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

the order is not important if their argument there is a real God the Mother were true the real one would have appeared first no matter what order they revealed themselves.

I do not understand what you are saying. How do you differentiate between who "appeared first" and who "revealed themselves" first?

Simon
    Participant

Lets look at another thing their were false christs before jesus

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Lets look at another thing their were false christs before jesus

Are you alluding to Acts 5?

Simon
    Participant

No I am aluding to history in general

Omer
    Participant

Regardless of the order, would it be fair to say "there is no mother god"?

Simon
    Participant

well of course there is no mother God only one God who transcends gender that we call Father

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

No I am aluding to history in general

Quote me just one example please

Simon
    Participant

Simon of Peraea

emil
    Participant

^ Never heard of him. Any links or a scripture quote?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.