"the truth about UmSooIn"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was posted by anton on "Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride, And Women's Veils" by Ahnsahnghong on 11/14/12:

you know, the truth about that UmSoolN, she is a former member of WMSCOG. And that woman stole one of the writings of Father Ahnsanghong. And because of that she saw the writings of Father about the New Jerusalem Mother that will come. And she claims that she is the Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. That's why, Father Ahnsanghong published the book of "Problems with New Jerusalem, the Bride, and the Woman Veils." to counter the false claim of UmSoolN!!! to tell all the members that she is not the Heavenly Mother in a flesh,.. But Zang Gil Jah is the true Mother and she was 12 years old at that time. And UmSoolN is not the God the Mother. That is the truth… Hope you will be enlighten.^^ God Bless you..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What do you mean make assumptions?? You wrote iam g-d and I thought iam was a typo and you meant to write I am. I know you write g-d instead of god.. so I asked you are god? I didn’t make any assumptions.

Simon
    Participant

well yeah Genny was just explaining how they get it

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

What do you mean make assumptions?? You wrote iam g-d and I thought iam was a typo and you meant to write I am. I know you write g-d instead of god.. so I asked you are god? I didn't make any assumptions.

Renita I don't believe he is talking about you making assumptions. He says it is so easy to claim anything based on nothing. Is that it Hal?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Oh… Ok. =) twist and turn me into an electromagnetic engineer.

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

genny wrote:

Hi Kim.  According to Christians, the prophet Elijah talked about in Malachi 4 was John the Baptist, not Jesus.

They point to dual fulfillment and say ASH is the second and true fulfillment cuz Eli=mygod and Jah comes from Jehovah so "my god Jehovah" must come down to be the true fulfillment.

thanks Genny & Simon (:     I copied & pasted this into the topic HE IS ELIJAH BECAUSE….

Stained
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I'm so sad! I think I'm going to start preaching again. My target, cog members. I've got enough time to build my own evidence book and put studies together to prove against them.

Wow.  I would like to be the first to purchase a copy.  /; v )

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

It is good that all the facts are presented here but it would be much better if this Anton person would read all of it and make some comments of his own. lol.

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.