Home Forums Members "the truth about UmSooIn"

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Elievalkyrie 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Elievalkyrie

It is good that all the facts are presented here but it would be much better if this Anton person would read all of it and make some comments of his own. lol.

Stained

renita.payno wrote:

I'm so sad! I think I'm going to start preaching again. My target, cog members. I've got enough time to build my own evidence book and put studies together to prove against them.

Wow.  I would like to be the first to purchase a copy.  /; v )

KF

Simon wrote:

genny wrote:

Hi Kim.  According to Christians, the prophet Elijah talked about in Malachi 4 was John the Baptist, not Jesus.

They point to dual fulfillment and say ASH is the second and true fulfillment cuz Eli=mygod and Jah comes from Jehovah so "my god Jehovah" must come down to be the true fulfillment.

thanks Genny & Simon (:     I copied & pasted this into the topic HE IS ELIJAH BECAUSE….

Love'n Honey

Oh… Ok. =) twist and turn me into an electromagnetic engineer.

emil

renita.payno wrote:

What do you mean make assumptions?? You wrote iam g-d and I thought iam was a typo and you meant to write I am. I know you write g-d instead of god.. so I asked you are god? I didn't make any assumptions.

Renita I don't believe he is talking about you making assumptions. He says it is so easy to claim anything based on nothing. Is that it Hal?

Simon
    Participant

well yeah Genny was just explaining how they get it

Love'n Honey

What do you mean make assumptions?? You wrote iam g-d and I thought iam was a typo and you meant to write I am. I know you write g-d instead of god.. so I asked you are god? I didn’t make any assumptions.

Stained

Kim wrote:

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Even if that book isn't the best evidence we have, it still cites the scripture that identifies the new jerusalem. And it's not a person. Like ttr said, it's apparent if people actually bother to read what is written. If what the COG says is true, why then doesn't he say that there IS a heavenly mother, but it's just not UmSooIn? In fact, he calls the very idea of the new jerusalem as a person "delusional." Not just for one woman, but for anyone. 

Well said, Brother! I rest my case (:

Stained wrote:

ttr wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Zahng can't be mother because God said mother doesn't exist.

that's exactly right.  Ahn says Um Soo In can not be mother god because there is no mother god.  The WMS has very cleverly distorted this into saying Ahn was only referring to Um Soo In, when he was in fact referring to anyone.  This is apparent if people actually bother to read what he wrote.  Ahn even uses the same verses to prove that New Jerusalem is a person, not a place, that the WMS tries to use to say it's a person.

EXACTLY !  Right on TTR. 

I think you got the wording backwards here on this under line sentence, it should say …..the new jerusalem is not a person, but a place.

EXACTLY  AGAIN KIM.  TTR was right on too but he crossed person/place thingy but I know what he was getting at.

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They point to dual fulfillment and say ASH is the second and true fulfillment cuz Eli=mygod and Jah comes from Jehovah so "my god Jehovah" must come down to be the true fulfillment.

The wmscog might say that Ahn and Jesus were the fulfillment of Elijah, but according to Christianity it was not Jesus, but John the Baptist.  They should not say that the Bible calls Jesus Elijah.  (Of course they should not say lots of the things they do.)

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Hi Kim.  According to Christians, the prophet Elijah talked about in Malachi 4 was John the Baptist, not Jesus.

genny
    Participant

Kim wrote:

you're right, it's not one thing, it's everything.  did you all see the interview with Ahn Sahng-Hong's own son in which he says his father never believed in a mother god?

TTR, wouldn't his son & family know, he was 2nd coming, then again his tomb says the prophet Elijah, and Jesus was also called the prophet Elijah. ( Malachi 4 )

Question: Did Mary & family know Jesus was God? My friend says no, but then what about the miracles he did in front of them, what about when God spoke to Joseph and told him Mary was concieved from the holy spirit? and what about when he rose, did she not see him? surely they must have known he was different & special (I'am speaking here of his immediate family) how about when mary meet John the Baptist mother and they were 3 months apart & John jumped for joy in his mothers belly.  Anyway he says his own family did not believe him & thought he was crazy, he says even his brother James doubted him, but I don't believe that….Mary or Joseph at least should have known he was not just a regular person.  Come on the man turned water into wine and you don't notice anything, Mary was the one who asked him to do that. To show me that they did'nt know he pointed out to when Jesus was 12 and they left him behind on another town,went back for him and his parents kind of scolded him and he said Did you not know I would be in my fathers house, so yeah my point of view still stands, why did Jesus answer them like this, it sure seems as if they were suppose to know.

I agree.  Jesus' brothers didn't believe (until later), but Mary definitely would have known. 

KF

Simon wrote:

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Even if that book isn't the best evidence we have, it still cites the scripture that identifies the new jerusalem. And it's not a person. Like ttr said, it's apparent if people actually bother to read what is written. If what the COG says is true, why then doesn't he say that there IS a heavenly mother, but it's just not UmSooIn? In fact, he calls the very idea of the new jerusalem as a person "delusional." Not just for one woman, but for anyone. 

Yes but they can easily and reasonably accuse us of contextanomy. without the full text we don't know any caveats he may have made.

ttr wrote:

you're right, it's not one thing, it's everything.  did you all see the interview with Ahn Sahng-Hong's own son in which he says his father never believed in a mother god?

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/interview-with-ahn-sahng-hongs-son/

Again its easy to bring up the Jesus's own brothers thought he was crazy idea. Hearsay isn't evidence, most especially for people brainwashed to believe his physical son is a child of Satan lying to hinder the gospel work.

but he created him both physically & spiritually, so God comes to earth and has an evil kid, does not make sense at all…..everything God does is Good

Simon
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Yes but they can easily and reasonably accuse us of contextanomy. without the full text we don't know any caveats he may have made.

ttr wrote:

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/interview-with-ahn-sahng-hongs-son/

Again its easy to bring up the Jesus's own brothers thought he was crazy idea. Hearsay isn't evidence, most especially for people brainwashed to believe his physical son is a child of Satan lying to hinder the gospel work.

Love'n Honey

You are God?

Love'n Honey

I’m so sad! I think I’m going to start preaching again. My target, cog members. I’ve got enough time to build my own evidence book and put studies together to prove against them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.