"The True WMSCOG" on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I'm only aware of him saying pray in his name the night before he was crucified

True.. this would rule out baptism being the official age change.

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

You may be right Simon. So that means by the wmscog logic, both Jesus and Ahn were wrong in this regard. Both should have asked their followers to pray in their name no sooner they were baptised.

Both of them did not know exactly when the age changed.

Huh? I thought Jesus knew everything, Emil , and Ahang does not know everything. 

emil
    Participant

That's what I thought too. But it appears that there are things the wmscog knows that even Jesus didn't. Poor Jesus. Imagine becoming man, and dying on the cross for our redemption and he didn't even know when the age changed.

Stained
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

@Renita…I just read that you wanted the answer about when the age changes. WMSCOG teaches that when the savior is baptized that begins the new age. So when Jesus was baptized that began the age of the son. When Ash was baptized 1948, the age changed to the age of the Holy Spirit (disclaimer again…all this according to WMSCOG teachings).

Thanks! I don't know if this question has been raised as I didn't read through 2 weeks of posts.. but after Jesus was baptized He preached that we ought to pray in His name. IAW the WMSCOG, He did this because the age changed. But after Ash was baptized he preached that we ought to pray in Jesus' name. IAW the WMSCOG, when the age changes from the Son to the HS, the Name we pray in changes, too. But obviously it didn't.

Why?

If this was already spoken of, forgive me for bring up old stuff. =)

The answer is so simple:  It didn't change because it's all Bullshit.

Simon
    Participant

That was uncalled for stained.

How dare you insult bovine excrament like that?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

That was uncalled for stained.

How dare you insult bovine excrament like that?

HAHAHA!!

Stained
    Participant

Here's a thought for every man

Who tries to understand what is in his hands

He walks along the open road of Love & Life

surviving if he can

Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say

Chained to all the places that he never wished to say

Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say

and as faced the sun he cast no shadow

As they took his soul they stole his pride

jellybean
    Participant

@Stained Jesus was not at a all Christian Israel when he preached to pray in his name so again Mr. Ahn did not preach to pray in his name. These are same conditions and different outcomes. Also, Mrs. Heavenly Mother haven’t ask to pray in her name neither.

Stained
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

@Stained
    Jesus was not at a all Christian Israel when he preached to pray in his name so again Mr. Ahn did not preach to pray in his name. These are same conditions and different outcomes. Also, Mrs. Heavenly Mother haven't ask to pray in her name neither.

With all due respect, not real sure what you're trying to get at.  Of course Jesus wasn't a Christian, people who followed him were Christians because the were followers of Christ (him) as the people who follow me here are Stain'iacs.  Ahn most certainly taught to pray in the name of Jesus.  Ahn- "even in the last days".  Peace.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm a Stainiac, STAINIAC on this forum…… Lol. I don't worship you at all. It was a joke. =)

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

ILJC2013 wrote:

The cog are the liars here. I knew you guys would back track on your words when the workd didnt end in 2012. Yesterday a family member apologized for his misinterpretation of the world ending in 2012 and that he was wrong and not the church. Acording to him it was his misinterpretation…he is a Deacon. Unfortunately that doesnt hold up. He showed us videos and studies of when the world was going to end. The whole cog was in agreement from what he said in 2011 now he is doing damage control and trying to back pedal. I have text messages and notebooks full of these studies. How can you guys say that never happened?

I, Jesus of Nazareth, declare now to be a Stainiac !  Now on to this thingy above, get those stories to the Admin so we can all get a look at them.

Stained
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

ILJC2013 wrote:

The cog are the liars here. I knew you guys would back track on your words when the workd didnt end in 2012. Yesterday a family member apologized for his misinterpretation of the world ending in 2012 and that he was wrong and not the church. Acording to him it was his misinterpretation…he is a Deacon. Unfortunately that doesnt hold up. He showed us videos and studies of when the world was going to end. The whole cog was in agreement from what he said in 2011 now he is doing damage control and trying to back pedal. I have text messages and notebooks full of these studies. How can you guys say that never happened?

I, Jesus of Nazareth, declare now to be a Stainiac !  Now on to this thingy above, get those stories to the Admin so we can all get a look at them.

Thank you Jesus !  Coming from you that is quite the compliment and honor.  How's your Dad doing ?  Jezz it's been a long time since he booted all us Angels the hell outa there huh ?  He was pissed that night I'll tell ya.  How's Ahn and all the gang ?  Tell him we all said hi and if he could send a winged Angel (one of the noble ones) down here to straighten some of this shit out for us we'd really appreciate it.  Thanks for stopping by.   

Stained
    Participant

My my we're quiet up in here.  None of the big boys have anything to say huh ?  Typical.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The WMSCOG as a whole is trying to create a new image. Suddenly the family members who were neglected are suddenly hearing phrases such as "I miss you" and "How was your day?" which have not been spoken for months or even years. Suddenly the highly active and rude current members are no longer engaging in activity here… IMO

Stained
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

The WMSCOG as a whole is trying to create a new image. Suddenly the family members who were neglected are suddenly hearing phrases such as "I miss you" and "How was your day?" which have not been spoken for months or even years. Suddenly the highly active and rude current members are no longer engaging in activity here… IMO

I got wind of that too.  The losses are $$adding$$ up.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Their losses in numbers, court rooms, etc. =)

Viewing 16 replies - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.