"The True WMSCOG" on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Disturbed you're the quick one out the whole lot.  Finaly someone with some neuro activity going on.  So sad to see you washed out.  Listen to God and keep the New Covenant.  Don't have faith in Satan, your faith in him will not save you.  

Go sell your Hamburgers you Brain-Washed Fuck Monkey. 

I got something you can hack.

Disturbed
    Participant

I know the answer to her question according to WMSCOG’s teachings. I was hoping you would answer her. But since you didn’t I called a spade a spade.

Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Disturbed you're the quick one out the whole lot.  Finaly someone with some neuro activity going on.  So sad to see you washed out.  Listen to God and keep the New Covenant.  Don't have faith in Satan, your faith in him will not save you.  

Go sell your Hamburgers you Brain-Washed Fuck Monkey. 

I got something you can hack.

LOLZ!  That was a good one Stained!  I'm not going to attack you the way I saw another member did, even though I am tempted! Pathetic really, You know why members stop posting here because you all are useless talking to you people rationally is like trying to turn a flat head screw with a phillips driver, it's useless and a waste of effort!  Stained stopped doing what you said you're doing to Monkeys thats not healthy for you;

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

1004 wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Well, I saw the Green Book as his attempt to explain the bible. GP's books are adding words because he talks about how the bible testifies about Mother though it doesn't.

Every book Ash "left for our salvation" talks about Jesus and salvation through Jesus. Anything that talks about salavtion through Ash and Mother comes from GP, a mere man. When Jesus came, He told us salvation was through Him. Ash preached salvation was through Jesus. Don't try to use the Trinity arguement because in the Trinity study you say there's a reason Jesus didn't say Jehovah. It was because they were in the Age of the Son. When Ash was restoring the truth, hadn't the Age of the HS already began? Or will you use the convenient excuse that it was technically still the Age of the Son so he preached about salvation through Jesus? If that's the route you choose.. How does the bible testify when the age of the Son began? I was told the moment Jesus said to pray in His name is the moment marking the beginning of the age of the Son. If we were to use this same explanation for the beginning of the age of the HS, when did Ash say to pray in his name? If the beginning of the age of the HS is different than how the beginning of the age of the Son is determined, then what event officially placed us in the age of the HS? When I asked my Missionary she said it was unsure. How do you have access to God via telephone and don't know what marks the beginning of the age of the HS in which we must now pray in the name of Ash? When did this begin? More than likely after Ash died so he couldn't write a book about you, too.

He probably had an aneursym from all the stress you put on him from your nonsense.

That's why you left Renita, you didn't study properly and it shows through your reply.  You have no knowledge but you think you do which is arrogant, I can see why you're here. You convinced yourself there is no Mother in the bible when there is and which is clearly proven.  You never saw how Father testified of him being the 2nd Coming in His books, so that's why you are here, don't lie and cry out you've been decieved when it was clearly your own ignorance of not being able to understand.

"Jesus didn't say Jehovah?"  Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.  You rely on the words of the brothers and sisters, you are so hopeless.  The beginning of the age of the son? Your using arguments you have no clue about.  Hopeless.

And yet you havent given me anything to prove I'm wrong. All you said was that I was wrong. Prove it and answer my questions. Plus, if I weren't supposed to believe what the brothers and sisters said in the bible studies then why did they tell me I needed to study with them so much? Are a mere brother or sister? Should we then not believe what you're telling us?

You're talking in circles and are just trying to get me upset. Why don't you explain the beginning of the age of the Son? The WMSCOG says there's a time when the age of the Father ended and the age of the Son began. When was this? And when did the age of the HS begin?

When did the age of the Father begin? When did the age of the son begin? When did the Age of the HS begin?  There is no point in answering your question because the claim you bring up is pointless and proves nothing.  

Proverbs 10: The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babling fool will come to ruin. 

Stop babbling about useless arguements.  Jesus said eat my flesh drink my  blood.  Keep the Passover and Sabbath, and have faith in the New Covenant.  I've seen your forums on the Passover and Sabbath.  You guys bring up and make the most rediculous arguments.  Receive God's commands and stop babbling amongsts yourselves.  

Jesus was the sacrifice which took away the Sins of the world.  Accept that.  Jesus this and Jesus that, Jesus pictures all over your church yet you pray to Korean people. One dead one alive.  Put your Korean Jesus pictures up around the church. You know, the one where he's wearing the Birth Control Glasses.    Leave my Jesus, the Jesus of the Bible, out of it.  Why don't you do that ?     

We make ridiculous  arguments ?  SOMEONE WENT INTO GODS BOOKBAG WITHOUT HIM KNOWING IT ?  THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE ?  THAT'S NOT RIDICULOUS TO YOU ? GOD HAD A BOOKBAG ? LMAO.  GET A LIFE.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You are obviously a kid, either mentally or physically, and kids like you in france learn the hard way. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Stained: the gods were probably asleep when they took it. 

Participant

Sarah, first you obviously were taught the hard way in france to know that.  Second, you have to stop all this nonsence.  Your only hurting yourself.  No amount of debating, no matter how many times you're proven wrong will help you.  You just don't get it.  

Participant

@ stained, will you grow up? You have a book bag, you must be a human, so now book bags make a God?  See all this nonsense?  You guys have to wake up and realize your insanity. 

Smurf
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah, first you obviously were taught the hard way in france to know that.  Second, you have to stop all this nonsence.  Your only hurting yourself.  No amount of debating, no matter how many times you're proven wrong will help you.  You just don't get it.  

He's right, you're only hurting yourself. He's not worth it, that knuckle-head… don't let him get to you. Those harassements (because that's exactly what the unknown and 1003 are doing) are another wms tactic to mess with your head, he's clearly a pawn of satan trying to lead you astray ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

@ stained, will you grow up? You have a book bag, you must be a human, so now book bags make a God?  See all this nonsense?  You guys have to wake up and realize your insanity. 

Maybe Jesus sold torches back in the day, you know, for light.  Our insanity ? LMAO.  Seriously fucktard, wake up.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxuyHh-52A 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

1004 wrote:

He's right, you're only hurting yourself. He's not worth it, that knuckle-head… don't let him get to you. Those harassements (because that's exactly what the unknown and 1003 are doing) are another wms tactic to mess with your head, he's clearly a pawn of satan trying to lead you astray ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm actually having a great time with my friends on the rooftop while I type back and forth. This is fun. I don't crack at all, they woke the bulldog. 

Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Maybe Jesus sold torches back in the day, you know, for light.  Our insanity ? LMAO.  Seriously fucktard, wake up.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxuyHh-52A

First you say you like monkeys and now this? Hey kid, get your head on straight little boy. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Don't they sound like my loving friend, Ftos? He probably needed to attack me especially via a different username. Watch him surface now that I have said this. ๐Ÿ™‚

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

When did the age of the Father begin? When did the age of the son begin? When did the Age of the HS begin?  There is no point in answering your question because the claim you bring up is pointless and proves nothing.  

Proverbs 10: The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babling fool will come to ruin. 

Stop babbling about useless arguements.  Jesus said eat my flesh drink my  blood.  Keep the Passover and Sabbath, and have faith in the New Covenant.  I've seen your forums on the Passover and Sabbath.  You guys bring up and make the most rediculous arguments.  Receive God's commands and stop babbling amongsts yourselves.  

I think you ought to try answering Renita. Unless you are afraid that your answer may be used against you. If so then fine, don't answer.

My answer is that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit have always existed. I can prove it. Can you prove otherwise? Without personal abuse?

Simon
    Participant

Seeing as wmscog teaches they are the same person he’s hardly got room to say they didn’t

emil
    Participant

OK let me then slightly elaborate what I wrote:

My answer is that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit have always simultaneously existed as 3 entities.

If you (1004) want to know what is this age, it is the age for you to be more mature.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Trust me, 1004 is not new here.

Participant

Immature is people who sit behind a computer on their free time to discuss about nothing.  If you don't like the reality of your present situation that I bring to light for you and the warnings of God to change from you present path of distruction, deeming me immature, then can you really call yourself Christian?   

Participant

Why thank you Sarah, I have been watching the forums for a while.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

You are a little kid.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.