"The True WMSCOG" on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions

  • #61271

    Smurf
    Participant

    true WMSCOG, you're a one man army! 😀 Regretfully I won't be able to visit your site because my faith prohibits me from doing so 🙁 I talked to my pastor and he said that whenever someone like you tries to show me anything he's probably from satan and I should rebuke him as hard as I can or if I forget how to do that just put my hands over my ears and go Lalalalalaalalla-laallala-lalalaaaa.

    #61272

    The Unknown
    Participant

    So you clearly testify that you have no answer for the True WMSCOG.  I'm glad you admit that. You just admited you are a false prophet 

    Proverbs 30:5-6

    #61273

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    The Unknown wrote:

    So you clearly testify that you have no answer for the True WMSCOG.  I'm glad you admit that. You just admited you are a false prophet 

    Proverbs 30:5-6

    This Proverbs 30:5-6 fits Wmscog. I'm glad you posted it. 

    #61274

    Questioninginla
    Participant

    Smurf wrote:

    true WMSCOG, you're a one man army! 😀 Regretfully I won't be able to visit your site because my faith prohibits me from doing so 🙁 I talked to my pastor and he said that whenever someone like you tries to show me anything he's probably from satan and I should rebuke him as hard as I can or if I forget how to do that just put my hands over my ears and go Lalalalalaalalla-laallala-lalalaaaa.

    Well put, Smurf.

    And even if you did visit his site, your internalized control systems would see things in such a (new) worldview that anything said would have a hard time getting through.  Framing gets altered well in favor of the group.

    "Brainwashing" is just as internal as it is external.  Group after group, evidence shows that the members all say "I make my own decisions".

    #61275

    Disturbed
    Participant

    Hey WMSCOG…Proverbs 30:6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

    Isn’t the “green book” Ash’s attempt to add to the words of God? All we need is the bible…not any additional books.

    #61276

    1004
    Participant

    Sarah2013 wrote:

    The Unknown wrote:

    So you clearly testify that you have no answer for the True WMSCOG.  I'm glad you admit that. You just admited you are a false prophet 

    Proverbs 30:5-6

    This Proverbs 30:5-6 fits Wmscog. I'm glad you posted it. 

     Good job True WMSCOG for proving these undesirables as liars, God is doing his work through you (Proverbs 30:5)  And I'm glad you see that Sarah! ^^ the verse does fit WMSCOG because God herself is proving you folks as liars! Atleast someone here has some sense left in them! lolz

    #61277

    Simon
    Participant

    No more than sermons

    #61278

    1004
    Participant

    Simon wrote:

    No more than sermons

     So you're saying Sarah has no more sense than sermons? I think you're giving her too much credit!

    #61279

    Love'n Honey
    Participant

    Well, I saw the Green Book as his attempt to explain the bible. GP's books are adding words because he talks about how the bible testifies about Mother though it doesn't.

    Every book Ash "left for our salvation" talks about Jesus and salvation through Jesus. Anything that talks about salavtion through Ash and Mother comes from GP, a mere man. When Jesus came, He told us salvation was through Him. Ash preached salvation was through Jesus. Don't try to use the Trinity arguement because in the Trinity study you say there's a reason Jesus didn't say Jehovah. It was because they were in the Age of the Son. When Ash was restoring the truth, hadn't the Age of the HS already began? Or will you use the convenient excuse that it was technically still the Age of the Son so he preached about salvation through Jesus? If that's the route you choose.. How does the bible testify when the age of the Son began? I was told the moment Jesus said to pray in His name is the moment marking the beginning of the age of the Son. If we were to use this same explanation for the beginning of the age of the HS, when did Ash say to pray in his name? If the beginning of the age of the HS is different than how the beginning of the age of the Son is determined, then what event officially placed us in the age of the HS? When I asked my Missionary she said it was unsure. How do you have access to God via telephone and don't know what marks the beginning of the age of the HS in which we must now pray in the name of Ash? When did this begin? More than likely after Ash died so he couldn't write a book about you, too.

    He probably had an aneursym from all the stress you put on him from your nonsense.

    #61280

    Love'n Honey
    Participant

    1004 wrote:

    Simon wrote:

    No more than sermons

     So you're saying Sarah has no more sense than sermons? I think you're giving her too much credit!

     He's saying the Green Book is a book of sermons, essentially. Like all the books are excluding the Elohists and such.

    #61281

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    1004 wrote:

    Sarah2013 wrote:

    The Unknown wrote:

    So you clearly testify that you have no answer for the True WMSCOG.  I'm glad you admit that. You just admited you are a false prophet 

    Proverbs 30:5-6

    This Proverbs 30:5-6 fits Wmscog. I'm glad you posted it. 

     Good job True WMSCOG for proving these undesirables as liars, God is doing his work through you (Proverbs 30:5)  And I'm glad you see that Sarah! ^^ the verse does fit WMSCOG because God herself is proving you folks as liars! Atleast someone here has some sense left in them! lolz

    You wish. I'm the worst of my kind. Your church has caused so many headache for people and you guys are so blinded and keep bringing up these fake gods. Please…. You are right, 1004, I have no sense you can comprehend because you are blinded by lies or perhaps even greed (if you are a leader). You'll wake up, and when you do, look for the likes of Joshua and perhaps even Simon because I'm just not that kind. I won't beat around the bush of all the garbage you call celebration, feast, prophecy and the like. Cause once I can prove you are not who you say you are, the rest of the way is simply rubbish talk. I get straight to the point. 

    #61282

    1004
    Participant

    renita.payno wrote:

    Well, I saw the Green Book as his attempt to explain the bible. GP's books are adding words because he talks about how the bible testifies about Mother though it doesn't.

    Every book Ash "left for our salvation" talks about Jesus and salvation through Jesus. Anything that talks about salavtion through Ash and Mother comes from GP, a mere man. When Jesus came, He told us salvation was through Him. Ash preached salvation was through Jesus. Don't try to use the Trinity arguement because in the Trinity study you say there's a reason Jesus didn't say Jehovah. It was because they were in the Age of the Son. When Ash was restoring the truth, hadn't the Age of the HS already began? Or will you use the convenient excuse that it was technically still the Age of the Son so he preached about salvation through Jesus? If that's the route you choose.. How does the bible testify when the age of the Son began? I was told the moment Jesus said to pray in His name is the moment marking the beginning of the age of the Son. If we were to use this same explanation for the beginning of the age of the HS, when did Ash say to pray in his name? If the beginning of the age of the HS is different than how the beginning of the age of the Son is determined, then what event officially placed us in the age of the HS? When I asked my Missionary she said it was unsure. How do you have access to God via telephone and don't know what marks the beginning of the age of the HS in which we must now pray in the name of Ash? When did this begin? More than likely after Ash died so he couldn't write a book about you, too.

    He probably had an aneursym from all the stress you put on him from your nonsense.

     That's why you left Renita, you didn't study properly and it shows through your reply.  You have no knowledge but you think you do which is arrogant, I can see why you're here. You convinced yourself there is no Mother in the bible when there is and which is clearly proven.  You never saw how Father testified of him being the 2nd Coming in His books, so that's why you are here, don't lie and cry out you've been decieved when it was clearly your own ignorance of not being able to understand.

    "Jesus didn't say Jehovah?"  Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.  You rely on the words of the brothers and sisters, you are so hopeless.  The beginning of the age of the son? Your using arguments you have no clue about.  Hopeless.

    #61283

    1004
    Participant

    Sarah2013 wrote:

    1004 wrote:

    Sarah2013 wrote:

    The Unknown wrote:

    So you clearly testify that you have no answer for the True WMSCOG.  I'm glad you admit that. You just admited you are a false prophet 

    Proverbs 30:5-6

    This Proverbs 30:5-6 fits Wmscog. I'm glad you posted it. 

     Good job True WMSCOG for proving these undesirables as liars, God is doing his work through you (Proverbs 30:5)  And I'm glad you see that Sarah! ^^ the verse does fit WMSCOG because God herself is proving you folks as liars! Atleast someone here has some sense left in them! lolz

    You wish. I'm the worst of my kind. Your church has caused so many headache for people and you guys are so blinded and keep bringing up these fake gods. Please…. You are right, 1004, I have no sense you can comprehend because you are blinded by lies or perhaps even greed (if you are a leader). You'll wake up, and when you do, look for the likes of Joshua and perhaps even Simon because I'm just not that kind. I won't beat around the bush of all the garbage you call celebration, feast, prophecy and the like. Cause once I can prove you are not who you say you are, the rest of the way is simply rubbish talk. I get straight to the point. 

     You have not gone straight to the point, stop acting hard.  Stop putting up a front.  You're not what you say you are.  You are afraid and weak.  You have never proven us false, all you proved was that you left the one thing that was real.  You have to convince yourself really hard don't you?

    #61284

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    You wish I were 1 percent of what you think. I don’t debate irrelevancies. You worship or pretend to worship, if you are a leader, a woman who many contradictions is her last name; not to mention a dead man who no one ever saw ascending back into heaven. Oh no, that’s wrong, he went back in a cloud (flesh) as he was coming in a cloud (flesh). Those who left your cult and those who are yet to leave are numerous. That, my friend, is the real power of God. Keep suing people, we’ll see who laughs last. Keep using people manipulatively. The dog shall have its bone soon.

    #61285

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    There is no more straightness than what I have said. Your prophecies hold no power. Your feast holds no power. Your gods hold no power. Your sabbaths hold no power. False gods hold no power even if they tell one truth. It’s a harsh world. There will be those who will debate such with you, not me. I’ll keep it real and let them handle that part. Those who do, do so to prove how wrong you guys are and I’m all for it.

    #61286

    Love'n Honey
    Participant

    1004 wrote:

    renita.payno wrote:

    Well, I saw the Green Book as his attempt to explain the bible. GP's books are adding words because he talks about how the bible testifies about Mother though it doesn't.

    Every book Ash "left for our salvation" talks about Jesus and salvation through Jesus. Anything that talks about salavtion through Ash and Mother comes from GP, a mere man. When Jesus came, He told us salvation was through Him. Ash preached salvation was through Jesus. Don't try to use the Trinity arguement because in the Trinity study you say there's a reason Jesus didn't say Jehovah. It was because they were in the Age of the Son. When Ash was restoring the truth, hadn't the Age of the HS already began? Or will you use the convenient excuse that it was technically still the Age of the Son so he preached about salvation through Jesus? If that's the route you choose.. How does the bible testify when the age of the Son began? I was told the moment Jesus said to pray in His name is the moment marking the beginning of the age of the Son. If we were to use this same explanation for the beginning of the age of the HS, when did Ash say to pray in his name? If the beginning of the age of the HS is different than how the beginning of the age of the Son is determined, then what event officially placed us in the age of the HS? When I asked my Missionary she said it was unsure. How do you have access to God via telephone and don't know what marks the beginning of the age of the HS in which we must now pray in the name of Ash? When did this begin? More than likely after Ash died so he couldn't write a book about you, too.

    He probably had an aneursym from all the stress you put on him from your nonsense.

     That's why you left Renita, you didn't study properly and it shows through your reply.  You have no knowledge but you think you do which is arrogant, I can see why you're here. You convinced yourself there is no Mother in the bible when there is and which is clearly proven.  You never saw how Father testified of him being the 2nd Coming in His books, so that's why you are here, don't lie and cry out you've been decieved when it was clearly your own ignorance of not being able to understand.

    "Jesus didn't say Jehovah?"  Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.  You rely on the words of the brothers and sisters, you are so hopeless.  The beginning of the age of the son? Your using arguments you have no clue about.  Hopeless.

     And yet you havent given me anything to prove I'm wrong. All you said was that I was wrong. Prove it and answer my questions. Plus, if I weren't supposed to believe what the brothers and sisters said in the bible studies then why did they tell me I needed to study with them so much? Are a mere brother or sister? Should we then not believe what you're telling us?

    You're talking in circles and are just trying to get me upset. Why don't you explain the beginning of the age of the Son? The WMSCOG says there's a time when the age of the Father ended and the age of the Son began. When was this? And when did the age of the HS begin?

    #61287

    emil
    Participant

    renita.payno wrote:

    Well, I saw the Green Book as his attempt to explain the bible. GP's books are adding words because he talks about how the bible testifies about Mother though it doesn't.

    Every book Ash "left for our salvation" talks about Jesus and salvation through Jesus. Anything that talks about salavtion through Ash and Mother comes from GP, a mere man. When Jesus came, He told us salvation was through Him. Ash preached salvation was through Jesus. Don't try to use the Trinity arguement because in the Trinity study you say there's a reason Jesus didn't say Jehovah. It was because they were in the Age of the Son. When Ash was restoring the truth, hadn't the Age of the HS already began? Or will you use the convenient excuse that it was technically still the Age of the Son so he preached about salvation through Jesus? If that's the route you choose.. How does the bible testify when the age of the Son began? I was told the moment Jesus said to pray in His name is the moment marking the beginning of the age of the Son. If we were to use this same explanation for the beginning of the age of the HS, when did Ash say to pray in his name? If the beginning of the age of the HS is different than how the beginning of the age of the Son is determined, then what event officially placed us in the age of the HS? When I asked my Missionary she said it was unsure. How do you have access to God via telephone and don't know what marks the beginning of the age of the HS in which we must now pray in the name of Ash? When did this begin? More than likely after Ash died so he couldn't write a book about you, too.

    He probably had an aneursym from all the stress you put on him from your nonsense.

    Very well put Renita. Brother 1004, you would do well to debate specifics rather than issue blanket denials.

    #61288

    1004
    Participant

    renita.payno wrote:

    1004 wrote:

    renita.payno wrote:

    Well, I saw the Green Book as his attempt to explain the bible. GP's books are adding words because he talks about how the bible testifies about Mother though it doesn't.

    Every book Ash "left for our salvation" talks about Jesus and salvation through Jesus. Anything that talks about salavtion through Ash and Mother comes from GP, a mere man. When Jesus came, He told us salvation was through Him. Ash preached salvation was through Jesus. Don't try to use the Trinity arguement because in the Trinity study you say there's a reason Jesus didn't say Jehovah. It was because they were in the Age of the Son. When Ash was restoring the truth, hadn't the Age of the HS already began? Or will you use the convenient excuse that it was technically still the Age of the Son so he preached about salvation through Jesus? If that's the route you choose.. How does the bible testify when the age of the Son began? I was told the moment Jesus said to pray in His name is the moment marking the beginning of the age of the Son. If we were to use this same explanation for the beginning of the age of the HS, when did Ash say to pray in his name? If the beginning of the age of the HS is different than how the beginning of the age of the Son is determined, then what event officially placed us in the age of the HS? When I asked my Missionary she said it was unsure. How do you have access to God via telephone and don't know what marks the beginning of the age of the HS in which we must now pray in the name of Ash? When did this begin? More than likely after Ash died so he couldn't write a book about you, too.

    He probably had an aneursym from all the stress you put on him from your nonsense.

     That's why you left Renita, you didn't study properly and it shows through your reply.  You have no knowledge but you think you do which is arrogant, I can see why you're here. You convinced yourself there is no Mother in the bible when there is and which is clearly proven.  You never saw how Father testified of him being the 2nd Coming in His books, so that's why you are here, don't lie and cry out you've been decieved when it was clearly your own ignorance of not being able to understand.

    "Jesus didn't say Jehovah?"  Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.  You rely on the words of the brothers and sisters, you are so hopeless.  The beginning of the age of the son? Your using arguments you have no clue about.  Hopeless.

     And yet you havent given me anything to prove I'm wrong. All you said was that I was wrong. Prove it and answer my questions. Plus, if I weren't supposed to believe what the brothers and sisters said in the bible studies then why did they tell me I needed to study with them so much? Are a mere brother or sister? Should we then not believe what you're telling us?

    You're talking in circles and are just trying to get me upset. Why don't you explain the beginning of the age of the Son? The WMSCOG says there's a time when the age of the Father ended and the age of the Son began. When was this? And when did the age of the HS begin?

    When did the age of the Father begin? When did the age of the son begin? When did the Age of the HS begin?  There is no point in answering your question because the claim you bring up is pointless and proves nothing.  

    Proverbs 10: The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babling fool will come to ruin. 

    Stop babbling about useless arguements.  Jesus said eat my flesh drink my  blood.  Keep the Passover and Sabbath, and have faith in the New Covenant.  I've seen your forums on the Passover and Sabbath.  You guys bring up and make the most rediculous arguments.  Receive God's commands and stop babbling amongsts yourselves.  

    #61289

    Disturbed
    Participant

    In other words Renita he doesn’t want to answer your question about when the ages end/begin. If he states it here he can’t issue a denial without looking like a liar

    #61290

    1004
    Participant

    Disturbed you're the quick one out the whole lot.  Finaly someone with some neuro activity going on.  So sad to see you washed out.  Listen to God and keep the New Covenant.  Don't have faith in Satan, your faith in him will not save you.  

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.