"the true church"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

On 09/27/2012, the following comment was left on the article Interview with Ahn Sahng-Hong's Son and has been moved here for further discussion:

Evan says:

The World Mission Society Church of God is the true church

Joshua
    Participant

Evan, your absolute statement here has no foundation. History contradicts the teachings of the WMS. The Word of God contradicts the WMS. Even your own god the father Ahn contradicts the WMS. With Ahn's contradictions the WMS cannot even factually stand on their teaching that father revealed mother. It's a full load of lies! Sorry Even but you need to do some homework especially if you are going to make absolute statements like this one.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

joshua  i wish i could beleive what evan said after being there for ten years i turly understand they dont practice what they preach.They contradict every statement they make i remember a missionary who came to india years back and i suggested why dont we do some other good jobs instead of cleaning the roads so he asked for my sugession i told him about a blood donation drive,you no what he told me,it is only the blood of christ through the passover that can save the world not the blood of man .I realy thought what he told me made sense but this year these robats from korea said we need to do a blood donation drive and a lot of media coverage if we did the drive and also call some ministers if possible just see these hypocrites they dont realy do any thing good for the socitey but i realised one thing they do all this work to cover up all the dirty work they do here in india because each time they are in trouble they show their cleaning photos or blood donation drive photos.They say they help many poor children and people in their country but i cant understand why not in india where there are so many aged homes ,orphanages, slums etc. that is why i say i wish icould belive because jesus gave us all good examples in the bible.

KC
    Participant

they just do social works for publicity stunt, some former members told me sometimes they even deceitful even while doing social works, i have been told usualy they will say they are from korean community group came to do social works and then only show the wmscog banner at the photo shoot so it would seems that everywhere they are accepted but the truth is some people dont even know they are wmscog

Joshua
    Participant

And they will justify the lies with the end results. Hey, we got attention and some more members so it's of that we told them that we have free childcare and free beer inside!

KC
    Participant

yap then they will make this proppaganda video of people saying how greatful they are for the help from the "church" ONLY "church" those people interviewed never even aware about what church or they just think these people is from a "we love u" social foundation.

KC
    Participant

a TRUE church that hide their TRUE identity

KF
    Participant

Abhigail Delema, wow you gave them 10 yrs, when did you come out from there?

I so desperately wanna know where is God's true church, how can people get away with spiritual rape!, soul murders!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

How can a human being decipher between so many religions and dig through so much history as it comes available, which is sometimes considered to be false history, to be able to find the true church of God?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.