The Time is Drawing Near

• Creator
    Topic
    saidai
    Participant

It’s been almost 2 years since I’ve last posted on this forum. For those who don’t know my story I’d just like to do a quick introduction of myself. My wife and I got together about 3 years ago. Got married last year. My wife had been in wmscog for about 6 years and she is now more and more committed in the false church. She is now in charge of some adult group and preaching to new members about the false messiah and the woman God that is living in Korea. During our marriage we fought numerous times regarding this issue. About 2 years ago I found many useful sites, one of them is examiningwmscog forum about the church and thank God for the discernment I’m able to see through the lies wmscog is teaching. I’ve tried to talk her out and even came to a point where I almost wanted to end my life. I felt so defeated by Satan. The greatest liar and deceiver blinding unbeliever of Jesus Christ. But luckily I prayed to Father for strength and defeated Satan once again. My mission now is not only to save my wife from the lies and manipulation of wmscog but also to save more blinded souls in the wmscog. The end time is near. I would like to start a private group and I sincerely welcome and ex members from the church to join me in this mission to save those innocent souls and bringing them including my wife back to Jesus Christ the one and only savior and salvation bringer. Do pm me if you are keen to join me in this holy adventure. May Lord Jesus Christ bless you and have a great day ahead. Amen.

saidai
    Participant

By the way, I see some members in this forum that are still active in this forum that are constantly complaining about how their spouse are trapped in the church and destroying their marriage but are not doing anything about it. If you are seriously keen on helping or saving your loved ones, please, stop complaining and contact me instead. Action needs to be done rather than complaining for years. Unity is strength. We need to form a private group to expose them. You know who I am talking about because I am sick and tired of weak people who don’t take any actions and just wait for things to happen. God often shows the way, but people are just too afraid and weak to try make a difference. To those who wish to continue sitting on your couch and hoping that your spouse will be set free one day, I will tell you one thing is for sure. Dream on.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.