the sun and the moon ahn and zhang

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

In the green book there is a chapter where ahnsahnghong explains the prophecy about the creation account .

when explaining the fourth day he explains that it is the time period. from Moses to Jesus. the moon represents the old covenant and the sun the new covenant

wmscog teaches the new covenant is mother herself. so by that logic sun=new covenant =mother

but wmscog teaches the sun is father and the moon is mother

how can the two both be true?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Their answer: Because 1 prophecy can have up to 3 fulfillments.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Check this out…

Sun = Father, New Cov't

Moon = Moses, Old Cov't, Mother, God's children

New Cov't = Mother = Moon = Old Cov't

New Cov't = Old Cov't

Simon
    Participant

Wmscog=nonsense

Smurf
    Participant

Hold up, hold up … that means that Sun Myung Moon is also the Moon. Whoa, imagine that!

Which is weird cuz the moon is mostly associated with female characters… unless we have a ladyboy on our hands.

*sigh*, God bless 'em, our special korean friends.

All joking aside, do you happen to have any sermons on the topic? I was never taught ahn and zahng were compared to celestial bodies ๐Ÿ™

But if I was to assign "Mother" to a planet it would definitely be the one between Saturn and Neptune… you know which one :)) Say it. Say it :DD

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Hold up, hold up … that means that Sun Myung Moon is also the Moon. Whoa, imagine that!

Which is weird cuz the moon is mostly associated with female characters… unless we have a ladyboy on our hands.

*sigh*, God bless 'em, our special korean friends.

All joking aside, do you happen to have any sermons on the topic? I was never taught ahn and zahng were compared to celestial bodies ๐Ÿ™

But if I was to assign "Mother" to a planet it would definitely be the one between Saturn and Neptune… you know which one :)) Say it. Say it :DD

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1370&page=1

Simon
    Participant

Rofl smurf

emil
    Participant

My head is spinning.

emil
    Participant

This is from the link Renita provided:

This is not just a dream. Through Joseph's dream and its interpretation, God has made known to us our heavenly family relationship: our Father represented by the sun, our Mother by the moon, and we the children by the stars.

Not only are F&M the sun and moon but members of the wmscog are stars. The article goes on to describe that the stars of varying splendor. I wonder if they have given thought to the fact that there are many stars that are actually greater than the sun. Probably all stars are greater than the moon. What happens to the analogy? Many members are greater than F&M? All members are greater than M?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

A member commented on my video about the Moon and Mother.. S/He said that not every aspect of the Moon represents Mother. So, they'll probably apply that same arguement to your question. They even have a video showing how there are stars millions of times larger than the earth. Some of these stars we can see from Earth.

emil
    Participant

Yeah Renita, I guess you're right. I visited that link you provided. The kind of logic they use and the way they use scripture is amazing.

And also one moment the sun is Father. The next moment, those who worship on Sunday worship the sun god. Cool huh?

Simon
    Participant

Actually the Sun REPRESENTS father and they don't actually worship the actual sun actually

(post dedicated to stained)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

Yeah Renita, I guess you're right. I visited that link you provided. The kind of logic they use and the way they use scripture is amazing.

And also one moment the sun is Father. The next moment, those who worship on Sunday worship the sun god. Cool huh?

There's a difference between the sun god and the sun representing God's characteristics. The sun isn't Father.. The sun represents Father but some people believe[d] the sun itself is/was God which, to my understanding, lead people to worship on Sunday. When the WMSCOG says "the sun is Father, the moon is Mother, the stars are us" they don't mean it literally but figuratively. "Is" would lead someone to assume they mean it literally but that's not true. However, in some other cases when they say "is" they mean it literally.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So, my phone is full of numbers. I don't delete any of them because well.. you never know. One sister whom I adore even to this day!! hasn't changed her number. Interesting.. most other people in my phone have (especially after I called them all, lol). I sent her a text with no reply. I visited her Facebook because I do wonder if these people I have come to genuinely love are still involved with this abusive organization (AO is short for cult). I can't tell…. her profile is super private. So I decided to look into the messages we may have sent back and forth. It is TBT afterall.. The only message there which is marked unread by her is about the bible study Heavenly Family, Earthly Family. She and I had such a hard time getting over Mark 3:34 where Jesus calls his disciples his brother, sister, and mother but deliberately leaves out father. Why? Matt 23:9. In the study, we were supposed to use that verse to explain that God's people, those who do God's will, are our brothers and sisters, ignoring "mother" in the verse. We wanted to use a different verse but weren't allowed to stray away from our preaching practice books.

I want to talk to her so badly. Oh well..

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.