The New, New Name

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

I remember hearing form one Korean Deaconess that, "if there were to be another age, then the new name would be mother's name." So does this mean that mama Zhang is gonna kick the bucket? And folks in the church will be praying in her name?

emil
    Participant

@Azula
    – what was the teaching in your Zion about the end? What was to happen to Giljah and wmscog members? Wasn't she supposed to take members to heaven and not die a physical death?

Azula
    Participant

If I may be honest in the teaching, which was round about 2007, about the end we were told that's when the Jerusalem temple would be completed. I can remember my then pastor telling me that we shouldn't say that 2012 will be the end of the world but rather the Jerusalem temple will be completed. He then proceeded to show us a book (which was writen in Korean) apparently writen by ash in which he mentioned about the prophecy of Jonah and how even if he came late we should continue preaching.

We were never explicitly told that we would ascend to heaven with mama Z but it was an assumption that we had made. In fact we were never told that she wouldn't die that was an assumption we made. But when I heard these words from the deaconess it was something that kinda stuck on my mind, but I never took it to heart nor did I forget it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I was taught directly that Zahng wouldn’t die because she’s the example of those who will transform and ascend. Ash is the example of those who will die and resurrect. One sister who was in my Group in San Diego Zion said if she makes it to the great destruction she wants to be one of the great multitude bbecause she didn’t think she would be able to watch her brother’s and sisters fall beside her. She preferred not to be one of the 144,000.

Azula
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

I was taught directly that Zahng wouldn't die because she's the example of those who will transform and ascend. Ash is the example of those who will die and resurrect.  

But I mean didn't Elijah already transform without dying? So like why do we need another example again?

And Jesus already resurrected and ascended and if ash and Jesus are the same person,why would he do what he has already done?

Something isn't right. I smell a rat.

As usual the head honchos aren't telling everything and some mysterious prophecy will be revealed after this failed prophecy.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I tried to come up with a rebuttal… Yea, I tried. Lol. Elijah is the example of the 144,000. Jesus is the example of the resurrected. Yep. That’s enough.

Simon
    Participant

I was only told she wouldn’t die to prevent gospel corruption again

Simon
    Participant

Oh and father doesn’t want mother to suffer pain of dying

Questioninginla
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Oh and father doesn't want mother to suffer pain of dying

that isn't much of a problem: 

In scientology, L. Ron Hubbard didn't die – he left his body behind.  problem solved.

Azula
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Oh and father doesn't want mother to suffer pain of dying

But according to what the pastors believe there is no mommy god, ash and mama z are the same person so god doesn't want to suffer the pain of death but his other shell died and he wouldn't want this one to die? Bull dust.

These people are being sold yet another lie and I bet you when the old lady kicks the bucket there will be this great revelation of her having mentioned that she was gonna to china and preach there with ash.

Simon
    Participant

So you claim

Church of God
    Participant

Let us tell some thing about Zang Zil Zah. She will have physical death and non of the followers will go with her. WMC will be collapse, when their mother will leave this earth by 2014.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Pain of death? That’s worst than her current poor health condition?

Simon
    Participant

So they say

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.