The Leaders Control The Followers

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

I've bolded the important stuff for all you TLDRers.

Y'all know I'm a bold person. I obtained the number of a male member and called him today. To conceal and protect his identity, we shall call him Billy. This morning I called Billy and introduced myself as Renita, a former member of the WMSCOG. He asked why I was calling him. I said I wanted to tell him what the WMSCOG members don't want you to know. I was a member for a couple years. I was baptized on PO in 2010 and left at the end of June 2012. I left because Ash wrote a book explaining how the Scripture doesn't testify of God the Mother. He said he never heard of this book. I was very shocked! I thought everyone knew. Anyway, I told him that Ash said explicitly that Gal 4:26 is talking about the place the 144,000 will go, not God the Mother. He said he had an incoming call and just hung up.

A few minutes after that conversation I received a call from a blocked number. I knew it was a member, a scared one at that. Why else block your number. You have mine, why can't I have yours? Moving along.. He refused to tell me who he was. So, we'll just call him Minion. Minion asked me why I was calling his members and bothering them. I explained that I was informing Billy of the secrets your church keeps from him for obvious reasons. We both know why you're calling me and who you're referring to. Minion says he knows all about the book and blah, blah, blah. He demanded that I stop calling and texting Billy. I told him if Billy doesn't want me to call or text he can tell me himself. You don't control him. He doesn't answer to you. Minion said, Yes I do. I do control him so stop calling and texting him. He kept talking but I wasn't registering what he said. I heard Judas Iscariot and left the truth but my brain was stuck on "I do control him..".

This is the mindset of the group leaders. They control you and he's absolutely correct. He tells Billy who he can and can't talk to. They tell the members what websites they can visit, what to wear, how to speak, etc. He's absolutely right. He controls Billy. But to hear him say it so boastfully, to hear that evil chuckle after he said it just broke my heart. It's no longer an assumption or a result of examination. He openly admitted it. The balls on this guy!

I cried.. I was upset.. but after the few minutes of crying my anger turned into my motivation. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

floyd rose wrote:

Wait, I thought I was Judas Iscariot? -_-

Could it be that we both fulfil the prophesy?? :O

Each prophesy can be fulfilled up to 3 times. So, only 1 other person can Judas.

Smurf
    Participant

I was surprised when I found out I was Judas and Satan at the same time. I was like: "Guys, are you cereal? I didn't even come from the east!"

And they're liek: "Yeaah, we're super cereal…."

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea.. like super Frosted Flakes.

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Travis wrote:

So you guys know … I'm someone who is learning, enjoying and hoping that one day .. that old Korean Lady dies .. I have written on different other posts and have asked questions .. Somedays I become more hopeful than others by what I read in this forum .. This is a huge, painful nonetheless, learning experience .. I can't wait to see the day my X girl gets out of that damn cult …

You and me both, bro.

Travis
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Travis wrote:

So you guys know … I'm someone who is learning, enjoying and hoping that one day .. that old Korean Lady dies .. I have written on different other posts and have asked questions .. Somedays I become more hopeful than others by what I read in this forum .. This is a huge, painful nonetheless, learning experience .. I can't wait to see the day my X girl gets out of that damn cult …

I'm sure she will die as humans do. I hope your lady gets out, as well. I want everyone to get out. I guess because I honestly looked at every member as my brother and sister. I do love them. Even the ones that call me Judas Iscariot or the devil, etc. High 5 to learning! That, IMO, is always the silver lining.

@Love
    'n Honey –yeah, she will die as human, but I'm afraid her death won't be a punishment for deceiving so many people of faith. Her game has gone too far, yet, somehow nothing seems to stop her from continuing her lies. One day, hopefully very soon, she will die but the church is going to come up with another prophecy to be fulfilled while another "leader" rises up to, again, change the rules of engagement..

Azula
    Participant

Travis wrote:

One day, hopefully very soon, she will die but the church is going to come up with another prophecy to be fulfilled while another "leader" rises up to, again, change the rules of engagement..

I already told y'all that there was some prophecy about kjc being the prophetical Joshua and mama z being the invisible commander, so when she kicks the bucket chances are that this is the spin that they'll tell the memebers.

Joshua
    Participant

Once again the WMSCOG has pissed me off! KJC is the prophetical Joshua? Mama Z is some kind of commander? KJC is a puppetmaster, Chang/Zahng or whatever her real name is doesn't even know the name of the people that are being convinced of this fairytail. She is no leader and she can't even hear the prayers or cries of the people. Everyday she gets more hard of hearing and frail. She's no God and he's no Joshua!

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Travis wrote:

One day, hopefully very soon, she will die but the church is going to come up with another prophecy to be fulfilled while another "leader" rises up to, again, change the rules of engagement..

I already told y'all that there was some prophecy about kjc being the prophetical Joshua and mama z being the invisible commander, so when she kicks the bucket chances are that this is the spin that they'll tell the members.

@Azula
    .. Do you know what the prophesy is .. Can we get ahead of it and go through the whole prophesy….????

Love'n Honey
    Participant

On the seventh day, they got up at daybreak and marched around the city seven times in the same manner, except that on that day they circled the city seven times. 16 The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the army, “Shout! For the Lord has given you the city!Travis wrote:

Azula wrote:

I already told y'all that there was some prophecy about kjc being the prophetical Joshua and mama z being the invisible commander, so when she kicks the bucket chances are that this is the spin that they'll tell the members.

@Azula
    .. Do you know what the prophesy is .. Can we get ahead of it and go through the whole prophesy….????

Jos 5:13-15 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?” “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.” Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?” The commander of the Lord’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.

Jos 6 March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in.”… But Joshua had commanded the army, “Do not give a war cry, do not raise your voices, do not say a word until the day I tell you to shout. Then shout!”… The seven priests carrying the seven trumpets went forward, marching before the ark of the Lord and blowing the trumpets. The armed men went ahead of them and the rear guard followed the ark of the Lord, while the trumpets kept sounding… When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city… Joshua said to the two men who had spied out the land, “Go into the prostitute’s house and bring her out and all who belong to her, in accordance with your oath to her.”… Then they burned the whole city and everything in it, but they put the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron into the treasury of the Lord’s house. But Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, with her family and all who belonged to her, because she hid the men Joshua had sent as spies to Jericho—and she lives among the Israelites to this day…

Love'n Honey
    Participant

According to what I learned as a member.. The 144,000 are the priests.

emil
    Participant

L n H – I don't quite get how the prophecy applies. Does that mean mama Z is Rahab the prostitute who is being sheltered?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

L n H – I don't quite get how the prophecy applies. Does that mean mama Z is Rahab the prostitute who is being sheltered?

GP is Joshua. Zahng is the Commander of the Army (the person whom Joshua bowed down to). The 144,000 are the Priests who blow the trumpets (spread the gospel). All that's left is the army. By process of elimination, the Great Multitude is what's left. So they must be the army.

emil
    Participant

^ Looking at how mama Z remains sheltered at HQ, she seems more like Rahab.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

^ Looking at how mama Z remains sheltered at HQ, she seems more like Rahab.

But the WMSCOG says she's the commander of the armies but she does fit the bill of the prostitute. I'm wondering about the end of this "prophecy".. The part where the prostitute and her family are spared.

emil
    Participant

@L n H – Who are the enemies in this verse from Joshua 5?

Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?”

Isn't it odd that if mama Z is the commander of the armies, she would answer "Neither" when Cheol asks her the above question and then continue to live there at HQ? If she were neutral as indicated by the answer "neither" she would not remain there. Her continued living in Zion is closer to Rahab than to the commander isn't it? Just asking.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

She's on the Lord's (Jehovah, Jesus, Ash) side. There's a difference. I see it as this:

Joshua and his peeps are on the Lord's side. But at any point, Joshua can change his mind and be like, I'm for the enemies. If Zahng were for Joshua and his peeps, then she would "change stances" with them. But she's not for them. She's for the Lord who never changes stances.

Azula
    Participant

Travis wrote:

@Azula

Well unfortunately I never had a study, it was something that I had heard in passing and asked my pastor about to which he then confirmed that that was indeed the belief that was held.

But then again this invisible commander theory is very dodgy, simply because it was MAN that stood there in fornt of Joshua and not a woman, so if mama z is the commander why is she a woman? Is it not supposed to be a man?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Travis wrote:

@Azula

Well unfortunately I never had a study, it was something that I had heard in passing and asked my pastor about to which he then confirmed that that was indeed the belief that was held.

But then again this invisible commander theory is very dodgy, simply because it was MAN that stood there in fornt of Joshua and not a woman, so if mama z is the commander why is she a woman? Is it not supposed to be a man?

Bible Hub (here) does describe the man as a man.. the kind with male genitals. So, I'm guessing this can't me Zahng. Unless, of course, 1=2=1=2=fish=nothing=everything=1

Viewing 18 replies - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.