The Last Prophecy of WMSCOG..???

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

Does anyone here knows about the last prophecy according to this cult. I got info that Heavenly mother does not die and that she will call upon every member on the last day to tell them where they most fly to be saved .. Any ideas of this .. I'm afraid her call could be the biggest mass suicide in human history ….

My girlfriend is part of this damn cult, and I'm worried…

Smurf
    Participant

I was also worried about the possibility of such a scenario taking place, like deacons puttin some strychnine in the passover wine, but naaaaaah.. they need all the tithes, they'll never kill them off, nuh-uh. The cult's intentions are solely profit-oriented, it's not an idea-driven cult. Only small cults will be able to pull something like this off.

They could spin it so in order to get raptured you would have to "dispose" of your carnal body, but I highly doubt it…

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea.. I don't think there will be a mass suicide because this is a money operation verses a "let's go to heaven" organization. BUT I wouldn't rule it out all together. I certainly hope they don't meet at one place to be "taken up"..

Sarah2013
    Participant

It’s about the money. They won’t do that. Look up greed and you’ll understand. They got too many people to try and sue – that’s what’s up.

Simon
    Participant

My thought is they say she will say but shell live her life as god and die never having said a word

MountainMom
    Participant

They won't do a mass suicide call.  It's pretty easy to figure out what they will do once you are on to them. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

My thought is they say she will say but shell live her life as god and die never having said a word

I can see this also being the case. I expect this too can happen. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Whomever the last one is on earth, please turn out the lights…

Lol. 

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.