The Lamb and the 144,000

• Creator
    Topic
    Rain
    Participant

Revelation 14:1

Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and  his father's name written on their foreheads.

Who is the Lamb= Jesus

Who is the father= God

Where is mother, why is her name not on the foreheads of the 144,000???

and don't say she is God in this verse because it clearly says, (his name & his Father's name) because wms believe there is a father & mother God not ONE, but TW0 separate

Gods who happen to be here on earth at the same time.  Just felt the need to point this out,

This verse is by the NIV bible.

Simon
    Participant

They claim the lamb represents mother because lamb=God in flesh and ASH is back on heaven so he is not the lamb.

Emily
    Participant

So the one that the lamb represents changes over time??!!!  So zhang is the lamb AND the wife of the lamb??!!!  That doesn't make any sense.  Wow this reminds me of how they twist the Bible to suggest that God was Abraham, Isaac, Elijah (because supposedly Ahn was also Elijah)…Now zhang is the lamb and the wife of the lamb…oh wait I forgot, she is Sarah too.  

Simon
    Participant

that’s kind of twisting what they say but you’re right that doesn’t make sense

Emily
    Participant

More like trying to simplify their already convoluted doctrine lol.  But seriously, how can she be the lamb AND the wife of the lamb?  That would be the same person if you will.  What would the purpose of the wedding banquet be then?  Wouldn't that refute their own interpretation of that in Revelation (which is clearly wrong to begin with).  It says somewhere in Revelation that the bride has made herself ready…ready for who?  Herself?! 

Rain
    Participant

shimon wrote:

They claim the lamb represents mother because lamb=God in flesh and ASH is back on heaven so he is not the lamb.

I was told she was the red heifer, who was sacrifice every tuesday cleansing.  So is mother a LAMB, or A COW!

Rain
    Participant

shimon wrote:

They believe in 2 GODS not one, so it does not make sense that because he went back to heaven she is the lamb

Simon
    Participant

It actually makes sense but I don't think it's worth explaining because it is wrong and they don't need validation.

Emily
    Participant

Rain wrote:

shimon wrote:

I was told she was the red heifer, who was sacrifice every tuesday cleansing.  So is mother a LAMB, or A COW!

Now that's funny!!!  Which character in the Bible do you wanna be lol.

Rain
    Participant

lol, I'm not trying to make jokes here, & I know that with GOD all things are possiable, but man can they please make up their mind on who's who in the bible and what they represent.  My point here from the begining was… where is mothers name, why does it only mention the lamb, which is JESUS and GOD who is the father.  It clearly uses the word HIM for both titles, and I can give you more verses from the bible that say HIM & FATHER, so if mother is so important where is her name to seal the 144,000.  Do I make my point clear, any confusion! Let me know.

Emily
    Participant

I totally understand what you mean. I had similar questions when I was a member. The “mother god” is not in the Bible. Only by twisting the verses and their meanings can you arrive at such a far fetched and ridiculous conclusion.

Simon
    Participant

They demonstrate the bride being called a him to debunk that arguement,

WHOAMI
    Participant

shimon wrote:

They demonstrate the bride being called a him to debunk that arguement,

really, what verse is this in Shimon, i woul like to take a look at it, as far as i have seen the bride has been called herself.  Can you please tell me where to go, thanks!

Simon
    Participant

It would be more accurate to say they use a verse they can make look like is talking about the bride that uses the word he. 

Revelation 21:Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”<sup class=”footnote” value=”[a]”>[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. <sup class=”versenum”>2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. <sup class=”versenum”>3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. <sup class=”versenum”>4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’<sup class=”footnote” value=”[b]”>[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

He is a dangling modifier in the above verse. The moment the Bride is identified as God the Mother "he's" meaning changes"the dwelling of God" rather than God Himself which is only clear when we understand the word "dwelling of God".

Simon
    Participant

Ewwww

Simon
    Participant

I wasn't always a Mesccianic Karaite Jew so yes I have had lamb it is disgusting

Simon
    Participant

that or my grandmother couldn't cook lamb right, I will concede the possibility

Simon
    Participant

There we go, she oven cooked it.

WHOAMI
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

I like to eat lamb….

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

Ewwww

You've never had lamb? Its awesome. Lamb chops are delicious.

shimon wrote:

I wasn't always a Mesccianic Karaite Jew so yes I have had lamb it is disgusting

shimon wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

Roasted over an open flame (IF Bar-be-qued) is delicious.  Its the only way I eat it.

shimon wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

Any red meat oven cooked tastes nasty. Good lamb much like steak she be cooked over an open flame to let the fat and juices drip down.

Applause LIKE REALLY! YOU GUYS COULD HAVE USED THE PM FOR THIS CONVERSATION!

WE HAVE PEOPLE COMING HERE TO EXAMIN NOT LOOKING FOR COOKING IDEA'S

Smile

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.