The Devil Wears a Hanbok

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

I thought about writing a book about my experiences in the cult and giving it the above title.

(Just kidding)

But on a serious note I realised something very important recently and that's forgiveness. I came accross one of the post by Joshua and I realised this lesson. I can't exactly remember what was said in that post but it did quote John 8: 3-9 and I was deeply touched by this story of forgiveness as well as by what was said in the post. If I am without sin then I should be the first one to throw a stone at the wms or ash or mama z, kjc and so on. Christ didn't condemn the woman who had clearly committed sin rather he showed mercy.

And when he was at his worst on the cross being crucified he showed his true character when he asked the Father to forgive those who were killing him (Matt 5:44-45). It was at this attitude of the True Christ that I realised what I should do to those who had wronged me: to forgive.

So I say this openly to all who visit this site, and the spies of the wms who read what we write here, that I have forgiven the wms, ash, mama z, kjc and all others for all that they did to me. I'm choosing to let it go because I can and I should as this is what the True Christ has shown me to do. Not to gain "blessings" ot brownie point with God but to come from a heart of sincerity. I am at peace now and am moving forward.

Much Love

Smurf
    Participant

Been watchin too much Frozen lately? WMSCOG is thriving is because people chose to let it go. Forgive them, yes, but if we all let go then KJC and mother will have an even easier job. And that is not the aim.

Also, you let go when there's REPENTANCE!

A key factor that is missing in our little equation ๐Ÿ™‚

So, no, as long as they deliberately take advantage of people and abuse them I will not let go. Of course, the instant they turn from their ways, it's all good.

But until then imma keep the oven on ๐Ÿ˜‰

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Azula…. I totaly agree wid you that we should forgive them as jesus thought us.But this cult doesnt think on the same grounds instead they are the first ones who will fight back or take revenge for example if you look at the Rahul rawails case in mumbai India thy were the first to go to the police and the roman catholic church group for help, they tried their best to creat a big problem for this poor guy what if they had talked about forgiveness at that point.What about the money they have taken from the members who have left and then they say that they are like judas who betrayed Jesus.But this corrupt church the WMS have no forgiveness in what they preach.Luckly they are not well registered in india they are tryin their beest to get well registered in india from pune,banglore delhi etc but their main problem is they want the cheif pastor KIM to be the chair man which is not possible in india.I know if they were well resistered in india they wud have filed cases on members like they do in the USA.They wud not have smuggled money to korea true the black market, they wud not have illegal entrys in our country so i think they should not be forgiven but we should forgive others but not this cult.

remco9519
    Participant

@Azula
    … i feel the same thing as Abhigail Delema.  the problem is world governments should be involve in such say a drive to stop the activites of the group or we say groups operating using lies and deceptions to lure victims.  in my country, the Philippines, i don't know if there's such any law promulgated to control religious groups, i believed there isn't because as you see, the Philippines maybe a small nation yet the number of religious groups keep on rising because such is the easiest way to amass money and it's the most effective front to camouflage illegal activites.  i have entered so many sites in the web, check blogspot posts, comments, replies and as to my opinion people are getting more aware of it,  though most of the victims who might be new or have undergone a lot of love banging, indoctrination and mind control, use to apply in their comments what they had been instructed to say.  Other problem we should consider is the fact that even children unaware of anything are slowly being led into traps due to the matter that parents take them to the same place of worship get baptized and as time past they grow up already with the false ideologies.  in here we see the deception of Satan,  in my thinking, only few can back out,  the rest prefer to sell their souls to the devil.   It's a crime against humanity if you ought think twice of the magnitude.  I agree, their wrongdoings should not be forgiven, but where is the law, ok in the U.S. they were sued and lost the case, yet were they given any order to cease their operations?  i don't see any article about such.  

emil
    Participant

I think Azula is right. As long as she kept the bitterness of her experience locked in, she wouldn't be able to move on. She needed to forgive to move on. What does forgiveness mean? It means we should not hit at them in revenge for what they have done to us. But does it mean lying down and taking anything they continue to dish out? Obviously no.

For instance, I like what MM is doing and I don't think Azula needs to avoid doing the same. I refer to MM's strategy of proactive prevention. Preventing others being trapped in by keeping them informed before the brainwashing. IMHO, doing that does not violate the "forgiveness clause".

Travis
    Participant

@Azula,

Your decision is as such because you have chosen it. However, I find it a blatant cowardly act. I don’t need to mention the reasons of my thoughts because I’m sure you will find the three posts above, strong enough.

I have thought about giving up myself few times, but just the thought of leaving behind so many people being used as Lab Rats, my conscious does not allow me to do so. It brings me back every time I think of all the folks I met in my brief times in there.

Understandably, this fight is tedious, frustrating and exhausting because is long and slow, but we must not give up.

This is not about forgiveness. It’s about righteousness.

The WMS is not spiritually, religiously nor morally right, therefore, we must continue the fight.

If you go we lose and we can’t afford to lose a powerful member such as you. So, I urge to reconsider.

This fight is not about you individually anymore because you’re already out of the inferno. It’s about those who are still there and most importantly, those who will be recruited tomorrow.

Think about it…

Attn: Travis

Sally
    Participant

Azula wrote:

I thought about writing a book about my experiences in the cult and giving it the above title.

(Just kidding)

But on a serious note I realised something very important recently and that's forgiveness. I came accross one of the post by Joshua and I realised this lesson. I can't exactly remember what was said in that post but it did quote John 8: 3-9 and I was deeply touched by this story of forgiveness as well as by what was said in the post. If I am without sin then I should be the first one to throw a stone at the wms or ash or mama z, kjc and so on. Christ didn't condemn the woman who had clearly committed sin rather he showed mercy.

And when he was at his worst on the cross being crucified he showed his true character when he asked the Father to forgive those who were killing him (Matt 5:44-45). It was at this attitude of the True Christ that I realised what I should do to those who had wronged me: to forgive.

So I say this openly to all who visit this site, and the spies of the wms who read what we write here, that I have forgiven the wms, ash, mama z, kjc and all others for all that they did to me. I'm choosing to let it go because I can and I should as this is what the True Christ has shown me to do. Not to gain "blessings" ot brownie point with God but to come from a heart of sincerity. I am at peace now and am moving forward.

Much Love

Azula, being at peace and moving forward IS the way you win! No one can tell you how to feel or how to act, ever again! You do what YOU want to do!!!!   GOOD FOR YOU!   I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!

Azula
    Participant

Thanks Sally

Azula
    Participant

emil wrote:

….As long as she kept the bitterness of her experience locked in, she wouldn't be able to move on. She needed to forgive to move on. What does forgiveness mean? It means we should not hit at them in revenge for what they have done to us. But does it mean lying down and taking anything they continue to dish out? Obviously no….

I recently came accross another definition of forgiveness, "Forgviveness is accepting that whatever it is has happened to you and letting go of the hope that the past could have turned out different than what it actually was."

Just because I've accepted what has happened and have forgiven these arseholes it does not mean that I wanna sit down and have soju with mama z. It means I'm done with them. And will not allow myself to become a victim by holidng on to the hope that the past could've been different.

I see them for what they are. The fight never ends Travis.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.