The comments honestly sound like

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This article was originally posted on WMSCOG vs Ji Won Tak – Court Case  and has been moved here for further discussion:

Renita says:

The comments honestly sound like the people who crucified Jesus saying, "If you are God, then free yourself from our hands." However, Jesus didn’t do anything, yet, many people believe that He is God who even testified Himself to be God. It looks like He lost against humans 2,000 years ago. Who’s to say He won’t lose to humans again? Serious question: Do any of you believe Jesus is God? If so, why didn’t He do anything when He was being crucified?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Here are the options.. I misunderstood. I have no reason to lie. Missionary lied. Or she misunderstood what she was taught.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Here are the options.. I misunderstood. I have no reason to lie. Missionary lied. Or she misunderstood what she was taught.

Simon
    Participant

Noone accused you of lying Renita

Simon
    Participant

Noone accused you of lying Renita

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

I would like to correct myself in regards to jesus and the sacrifice of doves.  I read Luke wrong..

As far as Christian sacrifices, I believe there are churchs which still sacrifice in the name of Jesus.

I have seen footage of it but it was insane because he was sacrificing a pig….

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

He is from David through Mary

Mary was a levite. Joseph was a Judite.

No support for such a claim

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

I would like to correct myself in regards to jesus and the sacrifice of doves.  I read Luke wrong..

As far as Christian sacrifices, I believe there are churchs which still sacrifice in the name of Jesus.

I have seen footage of it but it was insane because he was sacrificing a pig….

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

He is from David through Mary

Mary was a levite. Joseph was a Judite.

No support for such a claim

genny
    Participant

The geneaology of Mary is in Luke 3.  The geneaology of Joseph is in Matthew 1.

genny
    Participant

The geneaology of Mary is in Luke 3.  The geneaology of Joseph is in Matthew 1.

Simon
    Participant

Just a question how do we know Luke 3 is Mary and Matthew 1 is Joseph and not the other way around?

Simon
    Participant

Just a question how do we know Luke 3 is Mary and Matthew 1 is Joseph and not the other way around?

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

It has to do with wording and outside sources.  Here are two commentaries that talk about it:

http://studylight.org/com/bcc/view.cgi?book=lu&chapter=3&verse=23#Lu3_23

http://studylight.org/com/acc/view.cgi?book=lu&chapter=3&verse=23#Lu3_23

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

It has to do with wording and outside sources.  Here are two commentaries that talk about it:

http://studylight.org/com/bcc/view.cgi?book=lu&chapter=3&verse=23#Lu3_23

http://studylight.org/com/acc/view.cgi?book=lu&chapter=3&verse=23#Lu3_23

Simon
    Participant

I'll check those out thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

I'll check those out thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

Looks like solid reasoning to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

Looks like solid reasoning to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So, Mary was a Levite making Jesus not a descendant of the tribe of Judah?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So, Mary was a Levite making Jesus not a descendant of the tribe of Judah?

Simon
    Participant

No Mary was a descendent (at least through her Father, of David who was of Judah)

Simon
    Participant

No Mary was a descendent (at least through her Father, of David who was of Judah)

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.