The Book of Esther

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Did anyone study or watch the play about Esther? Supposedly, Esther represents Zahng Gil Jah.

I remember during the conversation I had with a Pastor here in San Diego the book Ash wrote was discussed. He said Um Soo In represents Queen Vashti and Zahng Gil Jah represents Esther. But that would mean Um Soo In was once a recognized Spritual Queen, God was displeased with her, then crowned a new Queen. But Ash never allowed her to be the Spiritual Queen… That explanation doesn't line up with real facts.

Simon
    Participant

I was told (by a different pastor) Vashti and Ahasuerus didn't represent anyone that it was only esther and haman

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's what I was told at 1st. I was very surprised this Pastor had said that.

Simon
    Participant

Maybe he hadn't been imformed of the retcon of the matrix yet 😉

Love'n Honey
    Participant

um… the saints?

God my love
    Participant

Purim (HebrewAbout this sound פּוּרִים <small class=”metadata audiolinkinfo” style=”cursor: help;”>(help·info)</small> Pûrîm "lots", from the word pur,<sup class=”reference” id=”cite_ref-3″ style=”line-height: 1em; unicode-bidi: -webkit-isolate;”>[3] related to Akkadian pūru) is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people in the ancient Persian Empire, with the aid of the Iranian king Xerxes, from destruction in the wake of a plot by Haman, a story recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther (Megillat Esther).

According to the Book of Esther, in the Hebrew Bible, Haman, royal vizier to King Ahasuerus (presumed to be Xerxes I of Persia), planned to kill all the Jews in the empire, but his plans were foiled by Mordecai and his adopted daughter Queen Esther. The day of deliverance became a day of feasting and rejoicing.

Purim is celebrated by giving reciprocal gifts of food and drink (mishloach manot), giving charity to the poor (mattanot la-evyonim),<sup class=”reference” id=”cite_ref-4″ style=”line-height: 1em; unicode-bidi: -webkit-isolate;”>[4] a celebratory meal (se'udat Purim), and public recitation of the Scroll of Esther (kriat ha-megillah), additions to the prayers and the grace after meals (al hannisim).<sup class=”reference” id=”cite_ref-5″ style=”line-height: 1em; unicode-bidi: -webkit-isolate;”>[5] Other customs include drinking wine, wearing of masks and costumes, and public celebration.<sup class=”reference” id=”cite_ref-6″ style=”line-height: 1em; unicode-bidi: -webkit-isolate;”>[6]

Purim is celebrated annually according to the Hebrew calendar on the 14th day of the Hebrew month of Adar (Adar II in leap years), the day following the victory of the Jews over their enemies. In cities that were protected by a surrounding wall at the time of Joshua, Purim is instead celebrated on the 15th of the month on what is known as Shushan Purim, since fighting in the walled city of Shushan continued through the 14th.<sup class=”reference” id=”cite_ref-7″ style=”line-height: 1em; unicode-bidi: -webkit-isolate;”>[7] Today, only Jerusalem celebrates Purim on the 15th.

IF ZANG ZIL REPRESENT ESTHER THEN DOES HER CHURCH WMSCOG CELEBRATE  THE FEAST PURIM? NO, THE WHO IS ZANG ZIL ZAH? 

Jer 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jer 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Jer 44:23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the LORD, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.

Jer 44:29 And this shall be a sign unto you, saith the LORD, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil:

JUST SEE WHAT WMSCOG IS DOING, ARE VERY CLEAR AS CRYSTAL.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

When I asked about Purim, it was explained that because it wasn't a command from God it's not one of the Feasts in 3 times so we don't have to celebrate it.

Love
    Participant

Then Zang Zil Zah also don’t symbolize as mother. Then why did they compare Esther to Zang as mother god. These are all religious fraud (cult) wmscog use bible verse which they like and deny those verse which don’t suit them. Every one please be care full with this cult. Just see the result how will they fall down as prophesy are made in bible. Wmscog is also a great Babylon. It’s not difficult to prove its very simple and easy to prove that they are wrong through bible.

Disturbed
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

When I asked about Purim, it was explained that because it wasn't a command from God it's not one of the Feasts in 3 times so we don't have to celebrate it.

I was told it wasnt included in the Law of Moses so we didnt have to keep it. I think they were careful to speak about Hanukah because Jesus kept it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

This was one of those things where one rule was heavily suggested but never actually said.. It's a remembrance day, yes, just like Zahng's Bday. But it wasn't issued by God so it's not mandatory just like Zahng's Bday. But the members NEVER keep it unlike Zahng's Bday. If it's not issued by God but not kept in Zion it's forbidden. Every [dedicated] member understands this.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.