Study outlines needed please!

• Creator
    Topic
    genny
    Participant

Hi All.

I have a link that used to take me to outlines of the wmscog studies, but it is no longer working (and hasn't been for a while). I should have made some kind of copy, but had not thought of it.

If anyone has any outlines of the studies you did when you were a member, I would so appreciate getting a copies from you.

You can PM me, or email me directly (my address is public on my website encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com but here it is for your convenience: knowhispeace@gmail.com)

Thank you so much!

MountainMom
    Participant

Did you get any takers, Genny?  It sure seems like the Wms has disabled a lot of their sites and videos.  Knew that would happen, but I know some people recorded Rebecca's videos and the interviews with her and with John Powers.

genny
    Participant

I've got something to start with, but could always use more. (hint, hint… anyone else out there able to share your resources? Put them to good use to educate others.)

And yeah, I should have made my own copy of Rebecca's video for personal reference but didn't think about it. But that's ok. The full interview from Today has lots of material for conversation starters.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

What do y’all suppose they shut down sites and videos for?!

MountainMom
    Participant

WarriorQueen wrote:

What do y'all suppose they shut down sites and videos for?!

They don't like putting things in writing or video that could be picked apart to show inconsistencies.  They pride themselves on saying,"You will never find that in print, etc."   They made a mistake putting John Powers on camera for all to see.  He told lies again and again, in my opinion, that would make long time members question him.  And Rebecca appeared as cold and hard to her family as we all know they instruct them to be if we aren't in their program. 

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Yeah I understand.. But why out it up in the first place? Then take it down.. What’s the point? The John powers epic episode can’t be taken back it not their video.. Lol! Luckily.. Anyways yes they are all so cold.. I have been with my husband for almost 16 years.. And he chooses them over us! It’s so sad.. And I’m so close to letting them win! I can’t take it no more..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.