SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

SOMETHING IS DEFINITLY WRONG HERE:

WMS BROTHER, is it not today the Sabbath, should you not be praying to father & mother and preaching or teaching, then why are you on this website.

it's almost 10:00 (LA & SD AREA), if you live in the same area, then your appointed time is like 1 min. away and your in here.

even if your in CHICAGO 11:59 OR NY 12:59, why would you be on line in this website on the sabbath. Are you at church on line right now while the other members are preaching?

SHAME ON YOU!

Looks like you might be a group leader who's just lurking around here, getting information and putting out your own.  Why should I believe what you say about this site in your defense, when you just put yourself on BLAST!

think about it!!!!!!! your Busted never to be trusted!!

WMS brother
    Participant

It was after service, but thank you for yet another rude and baseless assumption.

We were taking a break and having snacks while telling fragrances and introducing new members.

So calm down man, its kosher.

You are so gung ho and trigger happy to call us "busted" that you are literally making things up in your head to make us look bad. Please stop it.

Got some other preaching practice to do now, so, ~laters

KF
    Participant

No this is not another rude or baseless assumption, I call it out like I see it, You don't make no sense

or better yet you have no sense.  You come here right after service, instead of commiting your self 

to the Lord's Day.  Why is your mind on the earthly things (as you would say) did you not just get

cleansed and here you are in the forbidden zone.  The tree of good & evil. 

And I don't need to calm down, I'm not even hyper, so don't hate brother, Jesus Loves You ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Edit: and no WMS brother,I am not literally making things up, nor I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, you did that yourself.  So Please You Stop it!!!

You are so gung ho and trigger happy to call us "busted" that you are literally making things up in your head to make us look bad. Please stop it.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

KF wrote:

No this is not another rude or baseless assumption, I call it out like I see it, You don't make no sense

or better yet you have no sense.  You come here right after service, instead of commiting your self 

to the Lord's Day.  Why is your mind on the earthly things (as you would say) did you not just get

cleansed and here you are in the forbidden zone.  The tree of good & evil. 

And I don't need to calm down, I'm not even hyper, so don't hate brother, Jesus Loves You ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Amen KF.  Got em didn't we ??

Simon
    Participant

sorry no I came on on Sabbath day all the time was never rebuked for it

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

sorry no I came on on Sabbath day all the time was never rebuked for it

My Dear Simon,

Sometimes you just confuse me, with your statements I don't know if your coming or going.

What do you mean you came all day on sabbath and did not get rebuked?   Did your pastor know exactly where you were going to?  So you mean to tell me that on the sabbath you were in church, on line coming to this site.

as busy as they keep you, wheather it's preaching or studying how did you manage that.  Must have been on the low, cause other than that you would have been trown out. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Guys, please calm down. I think WMS brother came here to clear up some things with us. He received different teachings from what was taught in our zion, I think no one have the right to personally attack him for that. We must avoid assumptions that we cannot prove and please remember forum rules. I also have my share of rule breaking and the admin made it clear that he won't tolerate it and removed some post I did that was done out of anger. I just want to say I learned my lesson and now am trying to warn you also. Please avoid personal attacks, it doesn't help in clearing up misunderstanding. Please know that I don't mean to offend. Thank you for the cooperation.

Sarah2013
    Participant

True, Eli. But all common sense. I’m not a pastor and respect is reciprocal.

mpl
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

Guys, please calm down. I think WMS brother came here to clear up some things with us. He received different teachings from what was taught in our zion, I think no one have the right to personally attack him for that. We must avoid assumptions that we cannot prove and please remember forum rules. I also have my share of rule breaking and the admin made it clear that he won't tolerate it and removed some post I did that was done out of anger. I just want to say I learned my lesson and now am trying to warn you also. Please avoid personal attacks, it doesn't help in clearing up misunderstanding. Please know that I don't mean to offend. Thank you for the cooperation.

Elie , seriously? lol cool

Simon
    Participant

didn’t hide it at all. May not have advertised it in neon lettering parse but I did not hide I was doing phone internet at all

WMS brother
    Participant

There are no regulations about "not going on the internet", even though we do warn people what they will find. There are no regulations about the time you spend in between services, or while your having a snack and waiting for a study partner.

Or if you have ADHD like I do, and you just really love to multitask and keep your mind occupied because it feels good.

"Why is your mind on the earthly things"

What are you talking about? This is preaching.  Discussing the Law and the Prophets are great things to do, always.

Done
    Participant

When I was still a new member, a sister caught me on FB after service and rebuked me for it, saying I was taking from the Lord's day

elijah
    Participant

Wms brother, how long have you been part of the wmscog? Mother herself said not to go to the Internet, she said it was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Because, even though FB is designed as a networking site, most people use it for entertainment. But WMSCOG does have many pages on there. WMS brother, I don't know if you've seen the video about the book ASH wrote, but it started saying we are not to eat from the TOK which is desccribed as the internet. It might not be written in the bible but I learned it doesn't have to be. If today, Mother said Sabbath is now Sunday without showing you any bible verse, you are supposed to follow Her and keep Sabbath on Sundays because She is God and can change anything as She pleases. So, according to the Scripture, there's nothing that says you shouldn't be on the internet but according to the videos authorized by Mother who is God, you shouldn't be on the internet. Especially on sites like this. Btw, I don't believe Zhang is God. I was writing in a hypothetical tone.

Simon
    Participant

I was told Mother and Father invented the internet when I went 2010-2012

Joshua
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I was told Mother and Father invented the internet when I went 2010-2012

Wow, I never heard this before. The created gods of the WMSCOG created the internet and then tells members it's not a good thing. When God creates it is good. There seems to be a bit of a problem with this. I'm sure that others will have conflicting things to say about who created the internet. By the way I know that Al Gore claimed credit for creating the internet as well. Maybe Al and Zahng should have a open forum discussion about who should get credit for this.

Simon
    Participant

lol Al Gore didn't really claim that but Father and Mother "invetned everything" 

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

lol Al Gore didn't really claim that but Father and Mother "invetned everything" 

Simon why not say, GOD created everything!  When you speak (or rather type) words like this, it can confuse others.

I know your being sarcastic, but other ppl don't know you like that….lol…ok here goes….

WAIT FOR IT….WAIT FOR IT… I know you gonna have a  comeback ๐Ÿ™‚ lol

Joshua
    Participant

And they wonder why this kind of teaching causes people to have doubts. It seems like something out of a Adam Sandler movie. "When did Ben Franklin invent electricity? That's rediculess! I invented electricity! Ben Franklin in the Devil!"

Simon
    Participant

KF wrote:

Simon wrote:

Simon why not say, GOD created everything!  When you speak (or rather type) words like this, it can confuse others.

I know your being sarcastic, but other ppl don't know you like that….lol…ok here goes….

the reason is invented everything is in quotes 

What I was told was "Father and Mother invented everything for good" and they listed a zillion things CDs DVDs Internet  come to mind from memory.

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

KF wrote:

Simon wrote:

the reason is invented everything is in quotes 

What I was told was "Father and Mother invented everything for good" and they listed a zillion things CDs DVDs Internet  come to mind from memory.

LOL….WELL IT'S TRUE, WITHOUT GOD WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING, AND HE IS THE ONE THAT GIVES US THE BRAINS TO INVENT.  JUST NOT THEM…. IMHO

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.