"So Father pulled the Books of Life back and told people there was no heavenly mother because..

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted in response to "An Interview With The NCPCOG:  Ahnsahnghong Believed The Idea Of A 'Mother God' To Be Delusional" on 5/14/14.

Rose says:

That whole article is being misinterputed. first of all Mother is new Jerusalem. Think about it like this ok? I am from the city of buffalo in NY. can i say that Buffalo is my mother? Yes because i was born there. Does my mother dwell in Buffalo? Yes she does. same with heavenly mother except she has tons of children. she loves us very much. And that "woman" who claimed to be mother wanted followers so she pretended to me the Bride of the Lamb. So Father pulled the Books of Life back and told people there was no heavenly mother because people keep following the wrong New Jerusalem. Its a shame that many of you are brothers and sisters and you have forgetten all the Love & mercy father & mother have given you to reveal the truth to you and you still grumble. Second, What images cames out of GOD? Male and female so that means God is both a man & also a female because what did GOD make? Adam & Eve. Is GOD the image of an insect no? No, come on get real. you know what? no matter what i say to you, you will not believe the same perseuction that happened to father the first time is happening now. I hope that when the world ends you come to the truth about GOD. Also one more thing.. in Christ Ahn Sahng Hong books he said. " Paul followeds Jesus, and "I" follow Mother" So in the last days it is important to follow her and listen to her because last time i checked " The Spirit and the Bride are giving eternal life" if the Bride is the church & saints as you say, a mere MAN cannot give me eternal life only GOD can. GOD bless you.

Travis
    Participant

@Rose, Hope you read this…!!!

It's quite funny that you all truly believe and have the illusion that anyone is wasting their time persecuting you or your cult. No one is, you should wake up to reality. Take a look around you. What's happening to your cult is simply the "Cause & effect" rule or perhaps Karma. 

Your cult can't maintain the bunch of lies they create so they work 24/7 to create more lies, to keep you busy wondering and scared all at once. So that you won't turn to the internet, the history books or those who truly love you. Ask yourself, why can't you freely and openly ask any question you have about the cult.? 

You're right, that other woman was indeed looking for, not only follower but acceptance as "God the Mother" as well. But so was Zhan Jill. Ash never claimed Zhan Jill or anyone else as The Bride. You should learn your history, maybe the Bible, so you won't repeat the mistakes made in the past. Read their own books if you wish. Ask the questions that, you know are bugging your mind but are scared to ask because of the fear of the repercussion from your own cult. 

Your "Mother" has so much love for you, yet, you have never met her. You are not even allowed to go see her on your own free will. She won't accept you. How about you ask why can't you go see your Mother who loves you so much. I suppose you were already given an explanation for this question. 

emil
    Participant

Rose says:

That whole article is being misinterputed. first of all Mother is new Jerusalem. Think about it like this ok? I am from the city of buffalo in NY. can i say that Buffalo is my mother? Yes because i was born there. Does my mother dwell in Buffalo? Yes she does. same with heavenly mother except she has tons of children. she loves us very much.

Interesting Rose. By that logic, you would be calling your mum Buffalo. Do you?

Rose says:

And that "woman" who claimed to be mother wanted followers so she pretended to me the Bride of the Lamb. So Father pulled the Books of Life back and told people there was no heavenly mother because people keep following the wrong New Jerusalem. 

So tell me Rose, Ahn had not yet published any material to claim there was a Mother God when the "woman" made the claim right? All he had to do was tell his followers that she was an imposter and make this clear in the New Jerusalem book which he published later. Yet he did not do that. Instead he debunked the very possibility of a mother god citing the same verses as wrongly interpreted.

Rose says:

Its a shame that many of you are brothers and sisters and you have forgetten all the Love & mercy father & mother have given you to reveal the truth to you and you still grumble. 

I think the brothers and sisters have not forgotten. They remember well how F&M lovingly squeezed them of time, money and energy.

Rose says:

Second, What images cames out of GOD? Male and female so that means God is both a man & also a female because what did GOD make? Adam & Eve. Is GOD the image of an insect no? No, come on get real. you know what? no matter what i say to you, you will not believe the same perseuction that happened to father the first time is happening now. I hope that when the world ends you come to the truth about GOD. 

God made man (humans) in his image and likeness. Our spirits are made in His image and likeness. Our gender has nothing to do with our spirit. Our gender is meant to increase and multiply as God commanded. God did not use gender to create humans. He just created them with His word and breathed his spirit on them. He does not need to have a gender.

Rose says:

Also one more thing.. in Christ Ahn Sahng Hong books he said. " Paul followeds Jesus, and "I" follow Mother" 

Are you aware that Ahn's biological mother had become a Christian? How does "I follow mother" make sense unless he means his earthly mother and he followed her into Christianity? Chang came into the picture much later so Ahn couldn't have followed her chronologically. He only could have followed her if he was a man and she was his god. Is that what you mean?

Rose says:

So in the last days it is important to follow her and listen to her because last time i checked " The Spirit and the Bride are giving eternal life" if the Bride is the church & saints as you say, a mere MAN cannot give me eternal life only GOD can. GOD bless you.

Please read Rev 22:17 again. The Spirit and the bride are inviting people to take the water just as those who hear are also inviting. So, if this invitation makes the spirit and bride both god, then those who are listening and inviting are also god by your logic.

unknown
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was posted in response to "An Interview With The NCPCOG:  Ahnsahnghong Believed The Idea Of A 'Mother God' To Be Delusional" on 5/14/14.

Rose says:

Its a shame that many of you are brothers and sisters and you have forgetten all the Love & mercy father & mother have given you to reveal the truth to you and you still grumble. 

We have not forgotten the love and mercy of father and mother, because it was never there. The only shame is that you and the other members do not have the ability to think on your own. All you can do is regurgitate nonsense that is rammed down your throats by the WMSCOG. Sorry if that was rude, but I mean it. It's very frustrating knowing what goes on in this church and not having the ability to stop it. 

Azula
    Participant

Hey Rose I suggest you read the following verses

Matt 5:43-48 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect"

Jesus was clear about what we should do. Yet in this cult you are taught to hate those who are different from you, beginning with your family member to your best friend. You are taught to label them as weak and inferior of the devil and are taught to never talk to them again.

This is far from what Jesus taught and yet mama z is supposedly god never says anything

Joshua
    Participant

Here's a homework assignment for all of the members of the WMSCOG: Share with all of us non-believers of f&m where in the Bible that Jesus talked about of taught about god the mother. Jesus, the one who interpreted the Law in a way that we did not understand, and taught us that LOVE is the most important of all of the laws, didn't teach us or talk about His heavenly mother. We have been warned not to believe strange doctrines that niether Jesus or the Apostles taught. SHOW US WHERE JESUS TAUGHT OR MENTIONS ANYTHING ABOUT god the mother! If you can't do this then get real and get out of this group! You must learn the real truth! FYI: Ahn taught about Jesus not about Chang/Zahng or what ever her real name is.

genny
    Participant

Hi Rose.  I do hope you come back to have a conversation.

Rose says:

So Father pulled the Books of Life back and told people there was no heavenly mother because people keep following the wrong New Jerusalem.

God is truth.  Satan is the father of lies.  If "Father" told people there was no heavenly mother, but there was, that would be a lie.  How could Ahnsahnghong be God if he lied?

Its a shame that many of you are brothers and sisters and you have forgetten all the Love & mercy father & mother have given you to reveal the truth to you and you still grumble. Second, What images cames out of GOD? Male and female so that means God is both a man & also a female because what did GOD make? Adam & Eve. Is GOD the image of an insect no? No, come on get real. you know what? 

Did God make any of the animals in His image?  No.  Only humans are described as being made in His image.  Therefore, the part of us that is made in His image must be something that is unlike other animals.  It is not talking about "male and female" being the image of God in us, otherwise, other animals would also be made in the image of God.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.