Show me where it's taught!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I've posted this question/challenge in several places but I feel that it deserves a thread of it's own. Show me in the Bible where Jesus, the Apostles, or the Diciples taught about a mother god. Paul warned us not to believe in doctrines that were not taught by these folks.

Warning! Don't think for one second that misquoting the Bible or reading into it will be tollerated! Myself and others here will crack down on you hard and fast for trying this kind of nonsense!

Show us where Jesus stood before a group or even a couple of people teaching them about a mother god. Show us where anyone in the Bible, that is recognized as a member of the kingdom of heaven, ever taught straight up about a mother god.

2nd Warning! Don't think for one second that misquoting the Bible or reading into it will be tollerated! Myself and others here will crack down on you hard and fast for trying this kind of nonsense!

donttrustzang
    Participant

its the "last secret" hidden for only the last days.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Smurf
    Participant

Josh…josh, josh…joshy josh. Don't you know? Jesus wasn't mentioned in the old testament just as Ahn isn't in the new one!

What more proof do you want!? Since he's not in the new testament he must be god!!!

But don't you fret. Mother came up with the new-new testament – http://www.yourfreelegalforms.com/documents/1095/pages_i/1_thumb.jpg

Simon
    Participant

They don’t believe they are reading into it they believe it is the plain meaning

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.