Serious questions!??

• Creator
    Topic
    WarriorQueen
    Participant

Is there seriously no question that could’ve been asked or could be asked that would have made you think outside of the hold the cog has on members!? Or just none no one will admit to while in that hold!?

Is there important questions you think of now, being an ex member that you wish someone would of asked or said to you!?

It’s REAL to them there.. I know!!

But I just thought about this..

They claim the way the bible says the second coming would happen isn’t the way it (did).. Or the way the bible says the world will end isn’t as it will!! Of course their interpretation is off… But if that’s so then where in the bible tells them there will be a third coming!?! Or where does it tell them how the end will actually happen!? Or how mother will not die.. or how that whole thing will go down!!? These are legitimate questions I have that my husband refuses to answer unless I go to zion and study!!!

Give me questions!?!

Great ones that would blow their minds (because a nonmember actually asked) and have them slippin (in front of hubs)!!! So if I decide to go I’m prepared to “try and stump” somebody!!

Seriously.. Questions they will avoid.. Questions they refuse to answer or touch on in the beginning of studies.. Questions you would of asked if you known to ask them in the beginning.. Anything you believe is of importance or even something considered insignificantly minute! Thank y’all so much for y’alls time and knowledge.. It means the world to me!!

Btw… Sorry if this seems completely pointless to try or I sound dumb!!

I want to touch on every avenue possible!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.