Serious questions!??

• Creator
    Topic
    WarriorQueen
    Participant

Is there seriously no question that could’ve been asked or could be asked that would have made you think outside of the hold the cog has on members!? Or just none no one will admit to while in that hold!?

Is there important questions you think of now, being an ex member that you wish someone would of asked or said to you!?

It’s REAL to them there.. I know!!

But I just thought about this..

They claim the way the bible says the second coming would happen isn’t the way it (did).. Or the way the bible says the world will end isn’t as it will!! Of course their interpretation is off… But if that’s so then where in the bible tells them there will be a third coming!?! Or where does it tell them how the end will actually happen!? Or how mother will not die.. or how that whole thing will go down!!? These are legitimate questions I have that my husband refuses to answer unless I go to zion and study!!!

Give me questions!?!

Great ones that would blow their minds (because a nonmember actually asked) and have them slippin (in front of hubs)!!! So if I decide to go I’m prepared to “try and stump” somebody!!

Seriously.. Questions they will avoid.. Questions they refuse to answer or touch on in the beginning of studies.. Questions you would of asked if you known to ask them in the beginning.. Anything you believe is of importance or even something considered insignificantly minute! Thank y’all so much for y’alls time and knowledge.. It means the world to me!!

Btw… Sorry if this seems completely pointless to try or I sound dumb!!

I want to touch on every avenue possible!!

Mulberry Moose
    Participant

it went right over my antlers

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Warrior
    . Some of the teachings I've learned seem to be the truth. I have found errors in their interpretation. Also there are verses they ignore completely. I haven't decided if it's all wrong. They make a good argument. 

For example, Acts 1:11 states "…This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven." 

They don't go near this one, last I checked anyways. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor They tried to tell me that scripture, means, “Jesus left in the flesh, so he will return in the flesh.”

WarriorQueen
    Participant

@ Joshua full submission from members.. Seriously.. And lol.. No Mark 17!! Bahaha.. But if they said that to a member during a sermon they will take heed!! Smh!!

@JW! So true.. That’s exactly right!!

@Mayor it seems like they completely ignore half the bible and run with scriptures that fit their theory!! I got the same response untouchable got from that scripture!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@untouchable, is that how they explain Acts 1:11? Sounds brainwashed to me. No, Jesus will will return the same way, he will descend straight from heaven. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Warrior
    . Its my opinion that the events of the church occurred first and now they are looking for scripture that fits, while they ignore other verses. 

jw03550
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

@Warrior
    . Its my opinion that the events of the church occurred first and now they are looking for scripture that fits, while they ignore other verses. 

almost anything could be proved with this method.

"Larry, we should worship chickens because chickens bring forth prophecy.  Let's turn now, Larry, to Matthew  26:34; Larry, please read…."

"Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, Peter–this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny three times that you even know me.""

"You see, Larry, how the chicken brings the prophecy?"

This is how we get to heaven.

It is Gods covenant.

Leave us and leave God.

Anyone undermining this teaching is doing Satan's work…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Hahaha,

chickens bring forth prophecy

So what does the holy cow bring forth?

jw03550
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

So what does the holy cow bring forth?

Think of something, then

Google search that word in the bible

then present the truth to your follower

then tell them that they get God's protection and blessings because they are in on this discovery in the bible

then tell them that Satan has been working against God and God's plans and then

they won't listen to people that want to help them out.  they might even cut off from friends and family that speak against our teachings…

Joshua
    Participant

They will go straight to the red heffer after all Zahng is supposed to represent the red heffer.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ok. So what does holy smoke bring forth?

MountainMom
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

They will go straight to the red heffer after all Zahng is supposed to represent the red heffer.

But a heifer is a cow that hasn't had a calf!  Lol!  How do they explain that away?  Zhang had calves (children lol).  she can't be a heifer for goodness sakes!

Othniel
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Joshua wrote:

But a heifer is a cow that hasn't had a calf!  Lol!  How do they explain that away?  Zhang had calves (children lol).  she can't be a heifer for goodness sakes!

she does it for evil though….

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Lol @ JW.. You sound just like them..

And seriously they use anything and someone like my husband believes.. Lol at the chickens being forth prophecy!!

It’s truth cause the cog said So and anything in zion is truth cause this is prophecy!! Lol

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I know this is an old post but I just noticed it. Very informative!! Im surprised that members even bring their Bibles w them to church. I feel like all they do is rely on the Cog interpretation anyways so why even read anything themselves. Im not being snarky…why bother! Even better the COG should have just had their own book written all together bc they have twisted and changed the meaning of scriptures history definitions so much! There is a verse in the Bible that says do not add or take away and that is all they do. I feel it would have been so much easier to write their own book! You know like the Mormons did!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

You have to consider…each “Truth” book is their own “book”. Its an addition in essence to the bible. But to them, that is justified through various interpretations etc.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

True untouchable….I wish the Bible was black and white. It would make life a lot easier!

Viewing 17 replies - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.