Second Former Member Files Lawsuit Against WMSCOG et al., In NJ Federal Court

Sarah2013
    Participant

Interesting lawsuit. Shame on Wmscog.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

I’m not able to locate the case. When I search the Pacer site with the case number I get a message that it can’t be found. Is there a link that will take us directly to the case?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I just clicked on the link above provided by admin and it took me straight to the case.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

It's not working for me. It takes me to a Website and a login and password is required with a paid membership. I searched google and it takes me to the same place. This is where it takes me:   http://www.pacer.gov/

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

It's not working for me. It takes me to a Website and a login and password is required with a paid membership. I searched google and it takes me to the same place. This is where it takes me:   http://www.pacer.gov/

Try clicking on this link: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ramirez-v-wmscog-complaint/

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Nope – I get a red X on a blank white box

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Nope – I get a red X on a blank white box

Ok. It must have something to do with your connectivity. Sorry 🙁 not good with tech support.

admin
    Keymaster

This is so friggin' sad.  

Anyway, why are you guys worried about a link to the case when you can read the case right here, as I just did ? 

emil
    Participant

What is the possibility and benefit of converting this into a class action? I guess there most be quite a few formers members in NJ.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Couldn’t read it on my iPhone; couldn’t read it on my iPad; couldn’t read it on my work PC ; finally was able to read it on my home Mac. Her story is almost identical to my child’s story except for the money.

Emily
    Participant

Direct Pacer link http://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-jersey/njdce/2:2014cv01708/301376

Yes you need to sign up if you want to download your own copy and I believe that you need to pay $0.10 per page.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Once I was able to view it on this site I was able to download it to my desktop. Still reading through it all. I am going to contact the attorney and let him know that even though I do not reside in NJ, I would be willing to testify in the case that they did the exact same thing to my family so the jury will see that their lies and manipulation is the same everywhere. They need to be known for separating families and their total control over members lives so they can suck them dry of everything!!

emil
    Participant

Would be really nice if former members themselves volunteer to testify. Ms Freedom, you may not be demed to be an objective witness.

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

Would be really nice if former members themselves volunteer to testify. Ms Freedom, you may not be deemed to be an objective witness.

Can you testify if you've signed a non-disclosure agreement?

Emily
    Participant

From what I understand, yes you can. Of course, the opposing side will likely argue that you cannot. In which case the judge will need to decide. In general though, NDA’s cannot be used to prevent someone from testifying against a person or entity for the purpose of covering up crimes or civil tort violations.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

I would just be telling my story so the jury can see that they are family destroyers world wide. Plus I believe most witnesses are biased.

MountainMom
    Participant

If you noticer the post before mine you will see a tactic the wmscog uses quite a lot if there is a post anywhere that exposes them.  They spam it with nonsense in hopes people coming to whatever site they are on will not look beyond the gibberish they have posted.  I have seen them use it quite a bit. 

Wonder where it originated?  Not anywhere that English is the primary language, obviously.

emil
    Participant

No MM. That is pure SPAM created by bots. It's just that this forum has no kind of barrier to someone registering and instantly posting. Any moderation is done manually, post-facto.

MountainMom
    Participant

Ok.  But the same purpose is achieved. 

MountainMom
    Participant

The administrators do a good job of keeping things like that out usually.  But it's very tough to moderate everything all the time. 

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.