Second coming Christ

• Creator
    Topic
    emil
    Participant

I am very confused about what exactly the WMSCOG says about 2CC. From what I understand, Ahn came as the 2CC. Let us for the moment keep aside the claim that he is the holy spirit.

OK so he's come and gone. What now? Will he come again? Or was that his final coming and he need not come anymore? So mum is going to take all the sheeple to heaven with her?

Now take a look at the picture that Isaiah paints in chapter 11. Since they say Ahn fulfilled the prophecy of David, tell me where all these things described by Isaiah are happening?

Can former members like Simon clarify what exactly the wmscog says will happen? Will there be a 3rd coming and a 4th and so on?

Smurf
    Participant

If you're confused, emil, it means mother's done her job right ๐Ÿ˜‰

They don't say it openly, but yes, if you push hard enough they'll admit there's a 3rd coming. Yet no one really likes that topic.

They don't even call it a 3rd coming. They don't like how it sounds… mainly cuz it sounds rubbish.

And when you try and summarize the main points for them at the end of the study they look at you with their big empty eyes, as if you were an alien.

You literally repeat what they've just said and they're not able to make any sense of it!

IT HAS TO BE IN THE ORDER THEY'VE MEMORIZED IT!!

emil
    Participant

Thanks Smurf. That ACTUALLY makes things more clearly unclear. ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon, any info from you?

MM, what have you heard?

Another set of questions:

What is the current status of the Holy Spirit? Is he supposed to be in the world or in heaven since Ahn's death? 

What happened at Pentecost? Was that Ahn as well?

What happened since Pentecost? Was the HS here in the world till Ahn was born/baptised?

During Ahn's lifetime, was there a human HS and spiritual one?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.