Rice cakes and Wine?

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

I remember attending this church, and one thing that stands out, is how we would make fun of the mormons. The mormons cant drink soda or alcoholic bevarges, so they dont use bread and wine, i think its bread and juice or something… But point is…

The society uses ricecake NOT bread!!… Where is that in the bible? When did jesus take ricecake and say this is my flesh?

Ricecake is not bread.

thankyou.

Smurf
    Participant

Same here, plus the grape juice… alcohol is baaaaad, mkay. Bread is baaaaad, mkay.

And we made fun of Jehova's Witnesses. ๐Ÿ˜€

I wonder which country is responsible for making fun of scientologists :-

Simon
    Participant

we used bread when we kept passover.  May have been a rice flour as opposed to wheat flour but it was still certainly bread.

donttrustzang
    Participant

no, the chewy white rectangle they eat is not bread but made from rice. Its a type of "korean bread" but in korea they substitute rice for bread. Same deal with that chewy gross "relization bread"

Simon
    Participant

Nothing in the definition for bread says it isn’t made from rice

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jim jones juice. Careful. Lol. Jk.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Bread is bread… RICE makes it RICE CAKE. it is not bread…. it is a RICECAKE.. Jesus never used ricecake. Btw im being strict on this point only because they are just as strict when it comes to something they want to prove in the bible. (expecially when they call out other groups)

Simon
    Participant

your making up rules as you go along you can buy rice bread in any grocer

Chandler Bing
    Participant

Rice and Wine.  Could this BE more crazy ?

donttrustzang
    Participant

@simon   Please, simon… Google search "Rice Bread" then google search "Steamed Rice Cake". Please tell me which one you were served at passover. Personally, i have only seen rice cake. What rules am I making up? Did christ not take BREAD and say thats his body?

Simon
    Participant

By defining bread as not made with rice

Cant find anything that looks like what I got all too granular

donttrustzang
    Participant

here..this is what you ate…this is what i ate…its rice. not bread.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Steamed_Rice_Cake.JPG

donttrustzang
    Participant

its korean tradition

Simon
    Participant

Well maybe your right it’s tasty but that doesn’t make it passover

donttrustzang
    Participant

I never said it made it passover. now knowing that a rice cake is different from bread, go back and read the original post again lol

Simon
    Participant

Never said you said it made it passover

Smurf
    Participant

Oh, the hypocrisy… they should get an award for that.

It's the only thing they don't have an award for ๐Ÿ˜€

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The bread on the 2nd day is different from what we ate on the PO.

king34
    Participant

I must agree with donttrustzang that looks like rice cake. You have to think. Back in the days of jesus bread was made out of flour or wheat not rice. So for them to be very strict on some rules like feet washing and wearing veils , but then not use the right ingredients per say , its just very hypocrite of them. The same with woman wearing pants. One time I asked them about that. and they say that woman can wear pants because that rule does not affect your salvation. but isint all rules and commandment lead to salvation? lol just a thought

Simon
    Participant

well no if it were bread made with rice it would be legitimate 

Simon
    Participant

they didn't even have wheat in egypt or Israel as we use and God only commanded bread without yeast not the grain, in fact when Jews buy Matzah various Matzot use differing grains.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.