Revelation & Hallelujah

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

@FTOS I decide to move our conversation to a new thread, being that you are having an on going coversation with Emil and Genny and I'm only adding a different conversation to that thread.  So here is our converation  where we started and left off. 

KF

fromtheotherside Is not "hail marry" a catholic thing? do they do it or not? If they do then it's adding, even if they didn't actually write it in the bible, it's adding. So if it's not a catholic thing then I'm mistaken. So you tell me. Do catholics do it or not?

Yes FTOS, I agree! anything outside the bible is adding. Which brings me to question you, why does your church use the prayer of our wishes, instead of OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, as Jesus said.????

Posted 1 hour ago fromtheotherside

@ KF Was there a new testament when Jesus was on the earth? Then what do you think Jesus were to say, or even his diciples would say, if a Jew came up to them and said, "why do you teach to use father in heaven when that is not in the bible?"

Posted 1 hour ago 

Fromtheotherside

We should do what God commands KF ^^

Posted 1 hour ago 

KF

fromtheotherside

Was there a new testament when Jesus was on the earth? Then what do you think Jesus were to say, or even his diciples would say, if a Jew came up to them and said, "why do you teach to use father in heaven when that is not in the bible?"

No there was no new testament, ok kind of makes sense, but the bible is already written from beginning to end so we must follow what's in it. In this generation we can read it all. there is not going to be a 3rd part to it.

however it was not the age of the HOLY SPIRIT,{ as wms says the age of the Holy Spirit is now}, yet Jesus said

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

If the name of the father was Jehovah and the name of the son Jesus, then what was the name of the Holy Spirit????

My point is what name did they use for the Holy Spirit back then? It's not in the bible.

And why in the book of revelation everyone will praise JEHOVAH.

Posted 1 hour ago

fromtheotherside

Can you tell me about the revelation part and praising Jehovah? I'm not sure where you're exactly talking about KF.

Posted 1 hour ago

fromtheotherside

Actually i don't have the answer for that one, please don't think I have all the answers for our church because then I would be a pastor. ^^ but pls tell me about what you said in revelations.

Posted 1 hour ago 

KF

fromtheotherside

Can you tell me about the revelation part and praising Jehovah? I'm not sure where you're exactly talking about KF.

This is what I'm referring to:

Revelation 19:1

[ Threefold Hallelujah Over Babylon’s Fall ] After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:“Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Revelation 19:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Revelation 19:3

And again they shouted:“Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.”

Revelation 19:2-4 (in Context) Revelation 19

(Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Revelation 19:4

The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:“Amen, Hallelujah!”

Revelation 19:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) 

Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:“Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.

(in Context) (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

The Meaning Of Hallelujah

Hallelujah” is a word known worldwide, but many don’t really know exactly what it means. If we’re going to use this word, it would be good to use it rightly.

It is two Hebrew words put together. “Hallel“ means to praise, to boast in, to shine forth, to be worthy of praise, and to be commended. “Jah” is a shortened form of “Jehovah“, which means the Self-Existent and Eternal One. Jehovah is the name of the LORD which emphasizes that God Almighty has no beginning or end. He always has been and He always will be LORD God Almighty. There simply is none greater.

When we put the two words together, we are praising the LORD with all our being, because He alone is worthy of being praised for all the great things He has done and continues to do. When we separate the two words, they are translated “Praise the LORD“. If we see the Greek form of the word, we will see “Alleluia“. It means the very same thing.

[Hebrew <tt>lû-yh</tt>, praise Yahweh : <tt>lû</tt>, masculine pl. imperative of <tt>l</tt>, to praise; see <tt>hll</tt> in Semitic roots + <tt>h</tt>, Yahweh; see <tt>hwy</tt> in Semitic roots.]

Posted 1 hour ago KF

@FTOS don't forget about the Holy Spirit question.

Posted 6 minutes ago

KF
    Participant

OK SO HERE IS THE ORGINAL POST AND QUESTION FOR FTOS, WHICH BY THE WAY, IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS AND HE NEVER ANSWERED.

HE NEVER ANSWERED EMIL OR GENNY EITHER,

ARE YOU WAITING TO SEE WHAT MOTHER SAYS?  PEOPLE REMEBER THIS JUST IN CASE A STUDY COMES UP IN THE FUTURE REGARDING REVELATION AND HALLELUJAH, DO NOT LET THEM FOOL YOU!  IT WAS TALKED ABOUT HERE FIRST!!!

"FOR THESE DEMONS HAVE BLINDED THEIR MINDS WHERE THEY NO LONGER CAN HEAR/SEE THE TRUTH"

I ASKED FTOS, WHY IS JEHOVAH BEING PRAISE IN THE LAST DAYS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION  IF THE WMS SAYS AHNSANGHONG IS THE NEW NAME WE MUST CALL UPON TO BE SAVED.  WHO IS LYING THE BIBLE OR THE MAN.

fromtheotherside

"he was very interested in knowing what I was referring to, but then when I told him, he never gave his own opinion".

This is what I'm referring to:  especially revelation 19:4

Revelation 19:1

[ Threefold Hallelujah Over Babylon’s Fall ] After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:“Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Revelation 19:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Revelation 19:3

And again they shouted:“Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.”

Revelation 19:2-4 (in Context) Revelation 19

(Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Revelation 19:4

The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:“Amen, Hallelujah!”

Revelation 19:3-5

(in Context)Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) 

Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:“Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.

(in Context) (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

The Meaning Of Hallelujah

Hallelujah” is a word known worldwide, but many don’t really know exactly what it means. If we’re going to use this word, it would be good to use it rightly.

It is two Hebrew words put together. “Hallel“ means to praise, to boast in, to shine forth, to be worthy of praise, and to be commended. “Jah” is a shortened form of “Jehovah“, which means the Self-Existent and Eternal One. Jehovah is the name of the LORD which emphasizes that God Almighty has no beginning or end. He always has been and He always will be LORD God Almighty. There simply is none greater.

When we put the two words together, we are praising the LORD with all our being, because He alone is worthy of being praised for all the great things He has done and continues to do. When we separate the two words, they are translated “Praise the LORD“. If we see the Greek form of the word, we will see “Alleluia“. It means the very same thing.

[Hebrew praise Yahweh : masculine pl. imperative of , to praise; see  in Semitic roots +Yahweh; see in Semitic roots.]  

Love'n Honey
    Participant

He probably is waiting for mother to give an explanation. He refuses to think with his own mind because he believes that God's thoughts are greater than his and mother is God. I am very curious though what he thinks aside from what the church says for him to think. It's not a sin to have your own opinion. Your actions might be sinful but to think something doesn't make sense even though mother said it isn't a sin. Talking about free will, given we have it, it appears the WMSCOG has taken away FTOS's free will to have his own opinion. He only repeats what he was told in the church. Nothing is ever paraphrased as KF demonstrated in another thread. Whenever someone ask him what he thinks, he gives a bible Scripture.

genny
    Participant

I really like this point about the use of "hallelujah," and I'd really like to hear a wmscog answer to it.  Thanks for bringing it up, KF.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Because of the Trinity, ASH is the Father, Jehovah. Yes, we praise God by saying hallelujah. But in doing so we are also praising ASH who was Jehovah in the flesh. WMSCOG answer.

KF
    Participant

ok so I have a question for the wms, why did the 24 elders and the 4 living creatures fell down and WORSHIPED GOD, crying out "AMEN HALLELUJAH"!, which means Praise Jehovah, if the name is Ahnsanghong.  It's a legit question that they as the true church with a living God should be able to explain/answer.

I want to know , why they are not falling down to praise the name of Ahnsanghong?  If that is the name to call in the last days, according to the WMS, correct or not.

Also, according to the wms the name Jehovah was no longer used when Jesus came.  Jesus became the new name to call upon to be saved, and so they say that Jesus is not a valid name anymore and we have to call on the new name, so why regardless if  Ash is Jehova & Jesus, why use the old name???? why is it acceptable in the terms that Renita said they(WMS) would explain it.  Sounds like a double standard.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Think about it, in the time when John wrote the book of Revelation, he did not know the New Name in order to write it down. Actually, God Jehovesus didn't reveal it to him just yet. Plus, who is our God the Father in Heaven? It is Jehovah so it makes sense that the elders in heaven said praise Jehovah because that is ASH is the form and role of our Father. Also, we can clearly see that Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God which is not to be taken literally. To sit at the right hand of God means to obey God's will. When Jesus was on the cross, it was the RIGHT side robber who was saved because he was spiritually at the right hand of God. He proclaimed with his mouth that Jesus is the Saviour of that age. Think about it, we are in the age of the HS so we must proclaim with our mouths the New Name of God that we may be saved. But how can we be born of just a Father? Actually, it is our Heavenly Mother who's gives us our eternal life so we must return to her with repentance and tithes. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Wrong.

Simon
    Participant

Same reason jah is a diminutive for Yehovah would work for Yehoshuah

Sarah2013
    Participant

When i hear Jah, I think of Haile Selassie I.

Simon
    Participant

Lol lets not worship him either

Sarah2013
    Participant

My dear Simon, there are just too many second coming Christs running around town. My…. goodness. What’s going on.

KF
    Participant

Well I guess since there was no answer to the original question in this thread, I guess I was right about the name of Jehovah being praised in the end. ๐Ÿ™‚

God is Jehovah and Jesus is his son the king of kings & lord of lords who sits on his right on.

emil
    Participant

KF wrote:

Well I guess since there was no answer to the original question in this thread, I guess I was right about the name of Jehovah being praised in the end. ๐Ÿ™‚

God is Jehovah and Jesus is his son the king of kings & lord of lords who sits on his right on.

That is why a little boy claimed that God uses his left hand. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey kidding.

KF
    Participant

lol Emil my bad….ha! you know what I mean too late to edit LOL

Simon
    Participant

KF wrote:

Well I did give an explanation for why you could say Hallelujah if there were just two names.  Breaks with ASH though lol

KF
    Participant

Thanks Simon ๐Ÿ™‚ at least you tired,  I was however expecting FTOS to answer my question, since he says he has the truth & a living god in his church.  I may not know the scriptures, but neither does he.  This was his chance to honor & praise his god, but he just couldn't do it, because it's false. 

If there was any truth in this church, the answer to my question (and Genny's & Emil) would have been addressed a long time ago.  He just comes here to see what we talk about, then reports it, and they search for more scriptures to debunk what we say, so when a member comes here, it makes it seem as the church was right and we are wrong, because that was already adressed at the church.

one day not too far away there will be justice…..the truth shall prevail ……Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me . 

Notice he says the Father, no mention of the mother!

Simon
    Participant

Because we go to Mother through Ahn duh!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 17 replies - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.