Revelation & Hallelujah

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

@FTOS I decide to move our conversation to a new thread, being that you are having an on going coversation with Emil and Genny and I'm only adding a different conversation to that thread.  So here is our converation  where we started and left off. 

KF

fromtheotherside Is not "hail marry" a catholic thing? do they do it or not? If they do then it's adding, even if they didn't actually write it in the bible, it's adding. So if it's not a catholic thing then I'm mistaken. So you tell me. Do catholics do it or not?

Yes FTOS, I agree! anything outside the bible is adding. Which brings me to question you, why does your church use the prayer of our wishes, instead of OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, as Jesus said.????

Posted 1 hour ago fromtheotherside

@ KF Was there a new testament when Jesus was on the earth? Then what do you think Jesus were to say, or even his diciples would say, if a Jew came up to them and said, "why do you teach to use father in heaven when that is not in the bible?"

Posted 1 hour ago 

Fromtheotherside

We should do what God commands KF ^^

Posted 1 hour ago 

KF

fromtheotherside

Was there a new testament when Jesus was on the earth? Then what do you think Jesus were to say, or even his diciples would say, if a Jew came up to them and said, "why do you teach to use father in heaven when that is not in the bible?"

No there was no new testament, ok kind of makes sense, but the bible is already written from beginning to end so we must follow what's in it. In this generation we can read it all. there is not going to be a 3rd part to it.

however it was not the age of the HOLY SPIRIT,{ as wms says the age of the Holy Spirit is now}, yet Jesus said

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

If the name of the father was Jehovah and the name of the son Jesus, then what was the name of the Holy Spirit????

My point is what name did they use for the Holy Spirit back then? It's not in the bible.

And why in the book of revelation everyone will praise JEHOVAH.

Posted 1 hour ago

fromtheotherside

Can you tell me about the revelation part and praising Jehovah? I'm not sure where you're exactly talking about KF.

Posted 1 hour ago

fromtheotherside

Actually i don't have the answer for that one, please don't think I have all the answers for our church because then I would be a pastor. ^^ but pls tell me about what you said in revelations.

Posted 1 hour ago 

KF

fromtheotherside

Can you tell me about the revelation part and praising Jehovah? I'm not sure where you're exactly talking about KF.

This is what I'm referring to:

Revelation 19:1

[ Threefold Hallelujah Over Babylon’s Fall ] After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:“Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Revelation 19:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Revelation 19:3

And again they shouted:“Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.”

Revelation 19:2-4 (in Context) Revelation 19

(Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Revelation 19:4

The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:“Amen, Hallelujah!”

Revelation 19:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter) 

Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:“Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.

(in Context) (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

The Meaning Of Hallelujah

Hallelujah” is a word known worldwide, but many don’t really know exactly what it means. If we’re going to use this word, it would be good to use it rightly.

It is two Hebrew words put together. “Hallel“ means to praise, to boast in, to shine forth, to be worthy of praise, and to be commended. “Jah” is a shortened form of “Jehovah“, which means the Self-Existent and Eternal One. Jehovah is the name of the LORD which emphasizes that God Almighty has no beginning or end. He always has been and He always will be LORD God Almighty. There simply is none greater.

When we put the two words together, we are praising the LORD with all our being, because He alone is worthy of being praised for all the great things He has done and continues to do. When we separate the two words, they are translated “Praise the LORD“. If we see the Greek form of the word, we will see “Alleluia“. It means the very same thing.

[Hebrew <tt>lû-yh</tt>, praise Yahweh : <tt>lû</tt>, masculine pl. imperative of <tt>l</tt>, to praise; see <tt>hll</tt> in Semitic roots + <tt>h</tt>, Yahweh; see <tt>hwy</tt> in Semitic roots.]

Posted 1 hour ago KF

@FTOS don't forget about the Holy Spirit question.

Posted 6 minutes ago

KF
    Participant

FTOS, I hope you read this and see what I'm talking about in revelation and the name that will/is being praised, in the end.  While I know you can't answer everything, be aware of what the scriptures are saying.  I'm not making this up, it's in black & white in the bible.  Jehovah will/is being praise in the last days.  And no I'm not A JW, or anyother religion, I am just seeking for the truth.

emil
    Participant

That is an excellent point KF.

I have asked another wmscog member a question along similar lines about their concept of different names in different ages. Read the gospel account of the baptism of Jesus. What do we see?

Jesus standing there in the water, the Holy Spirit descending upon him in the form of a dove and the voice of the Father from heaven. All 3 at the same moment in time.

Look at the transfiguration story. Jesus standing there on Mt Tabor with Moses and Elijah is enveloped in a cloud and again the voice from heaven. Father and Son are simultaneously existing.

Jesus speaking to his Father a number of times. Two separate entities. Jesus saying I will go and send the Holy Spirit. Two separate entities.

FTOS brother. Try to understand what KF is asking. Can the wmscog teaching of 3 names in 3 ages fit with the evidence in the bible?

KF
    Participant

Emil. that is why I also asked him, when Jesus told his disciples go and preach to all nations, baptising them in the name of the father(Jehovah) in the name of the son (Jesus) and in the name of the Holy Spirit (????) how did the disciples do it if the name of the Holy Spirit (which wms say is Ahnsanghong) was not there at that time.

How can this be.  Although they (WMS) are correct when they say there will be a new name  Revelation 2:17  but before that it says to him who overcomes.  No one has overcome completely.

And what about Revelation 19:12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns.  He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

Yes Emil, I know what your saying about the trinity  http://www.gotquestions.org/Trinity-Bible.html

Simon
    Participant

The problem with saying the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit must be distinct as they simultaniously exist is that an omnipotent omnipresent being isn't stuck being in one place at once.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Holy Spirit question.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The problem with saying the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit must be distinct as they simultaniously exist is that an omnipotent omnipresent being isn't stuck being in one place at once.

Slight problem with your point. I am trying to say the events display the error in the concept of 3 ages for the 3 entities because all 3 entities are present at the same time.

emil
    Participant

KF wrote:

Emil. that is why I also asked him, when Jesus told his disciples go and preach to all nations, baptising them in the name of the father(Jehovah) in the name of the son (Jesus) and in the name of the Holy Spirit (????) how did the disciples do it if the name of the Holy Spirit (which wms say is Ahnsanghong) was not there at that time.

They have distorted the verse when they use it for this purpose. It does not say the name of the father(Jehovah), in the name of the son(Jesus)and in the name of the holy spirit. Neither does the verse mention the actual names, it does not even use the word "name" thrice. It just says "name" once in singular not plural.

Sorry KF for adding more posts here. If you do not get a response from FTOS, perhaps you may have to repost your questions here.

KF
    Participant

Good point Emil, I was not looking at it that way, I see what you mean.  I was looking at it more from a point of view like, yes the name of the father was Jehovah, the son Jesus, but why was not the Holy Spirit name accounted for 2,000 years ago.

you know what if Ahnsanghong is 2CC then his name has to be in the bibleJesus name is in the bible, but before I go any further, I need a wms member to answer the question.  Where in the bible is Ahnsanghong's name, this is a legit question.

MountainMom
    Participant

I have a question that was never, ever answered by the wmscog, even when I was in one of their little rooms between services.  Why is it requirred to go to church on Tuesdays?  I was referred to a verse about the "third day" but it didn't answer the question.  It talked about washing hands after touching a dead body.  No answer, really.  But I have to say, I figured it was more like a tactic to get people there more often.  When reading about mind control, one statement stands out:  Mind control does not work unless it is applied on a regular basis.  Thus, get them there more often.

Simon
    Participant

not sure why you didn't understand their answer.  

Love'n Honey
    Participant

OT dead bodies are NT spiritually dead [those who do not have the 'truth'].

KF
    Participant

KF wrote:

FTOS, I hope you read this and see what I'm talking about in revelation and the name that will/is being praised, in the end.  While I know you can't answer everything, be aware of what the scriptures are saying.  I'm not making this up, it's in black & white in the bible.  Jehovah will/is being praise in the last days.  And no I'm not A JW, or anyother religion, I am just seeking for the truth.

Ftos, do you have an answer for me on revelation/Jehovah, also

if Ahnsanghong is 2CC then his name has to be in the bibleJesus name is in the bible, but before I go any further, I need you to answer the question.  Where in the bible is Ahnsanghong's name, this is a legit question.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sorry I took so long. KF, to answer back. 

Let me just do this one by one, and the closest question is: why isn't Ahnsanghong's name in the bible.  Because Jesus' name is in the bible.  

This is legit, very good.  But I have to explain.  Jesus' name is only in the NT.  It's not in OT.  When Jesus was on the earth, the only bible they had was the OT.  But Jesus' name is not there.  

For MM, christians keep wed service also.  Many do keep a 3rd day worship even other denominations.  emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

Slight problem with your point. I am trying to say the events display the error in the concept of 3 ages for the 3 entities because all 3 entities are present at the same time.

How about in the OT can you show me all three were present at the same time?  Also this is just a question not an argument, do you believe there are 3 ages? or just three entities, and no age?

emil
    Participant

I can answer your question but I don't want to derail KF's thread unless KF permits me to continue here since it is related to what I answered before. KF was curteous by avoiding posting in another thread and started this one. We must extend the same curtesy to KF.

Perhaps you can start a new thread and I will be happy to answer you.

KF
    Participant

Emil, go right ahead, I'm also interested in the topic…

FTOS, are you absouletly, positively, sure that Jesus name is not in the O.T?

KF
    Participant

KF wrote:

Emil, go right ahead, I'm also interested in the topic…

FTOS, are you absouletly, positively, sure that Jesus name is not in the O.T?

Ftos, you still didn't answer my question on why the Holy Spirit name was not known 2,000 years ago, if Jesus said go baptised them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.(WMS says the names are Jehovah, Jesus, Ahnsanghong) what happen back then to the Holy Spirit name?, why was it not used to baptise people?

and Revelation and the praise of Jehovah.  I agreed on more time for giving me more verses from beginning to end on mother at the other post, which we can also continue here, whenever your ready.

MountainMom
    Participant

Simon, I didn't understand their answer because they really didn't give me an answer.  They referred me to scripture that has nothing to do with what I asked.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I looked up some place that the Greek [or Hebrew. Which ever language the NT was written in] word for 'name' is also used for 'authority'. If you replace the word 'name' with 'authority', the command makes a whole lot more sense.

The explanation given me, pertaining to the name of the HS not being known 2,000 years ago, is because they didn't need to know the name. Even after Jesus gave them that command, in Acts we see that people were baptized in the name of Jesus. Jehovah, the 'name' of the Father which was known at the time, was not used to baptize people. Because of this, 'we' can 'conclude' that the command to baptize in the 'name' of the Father, Son, and HS is intended for those living in the Age of the HS. =)

KF
    Participant

@MM, My friend told me that 3rd day was a reqiurement for cleansing yourself after 3 days in the world, from the day of the sabbath you are contimanted again and mother needs to cleanse you, she is scarificed on the 3rd day, she is the red heifer.

@Renita, thanks for the information, I can see what your saying, GREAT! I will settle for that answer for now. By looking at Acts 10:48 I can see it says "be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ". but I still want to know why WMS baptizes in 3 actual names.  What is the difference between Acts 10:48 baptizim and today's.

@FTOS,

ME:

if Ahnsanghong is 2CC then his name has to be in the bibleJesus name is in the bible, but before I go any further, I need you to answer the question.  Where in the bible is Ahnsanghong's name, this is a legit question

YOU:

Sorry I took so long. KF, to answer back. 

Let me just do this one by one, and the closest question is: why isn't Ahnsanghong's name in the bible.  Because Jesus' name is in the bible.  

This is legit, very good.  But I have to explain.  Jesus' name is only in the NT.  It's not in OT.  When Jesus was on the earth, the only bible they had was the OT.  But Jesus' name is not there.  

ME:

FTOS, I  didn't ask you if Jesus name was only in the new testament (don't flip it)  I said if Ahnshanghong is 2nd coming christ, his name has to be in the bible,( just like) Jesus name is in the bible.

Jesus is proven in both the old and new testament, can you show me Ahnsanghong.  Although there was no new testament @ the time of Jesus,….he was still prophised in the O.T. (just show me anywhere in the bible where he is prophised, please I need to know)

since you are saying Ahnsanghong is the 2nd CC, please show me the verse that verifies that, this should not be an obstacle for you, because that is what you teach and because the bible is complete now-a-days…it is finish from beginning to end…nothing can be added or taken away, compare to 2,000 years ago when it was only the O.T.

Thank You!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Check this out. My Miss. said that ASH's name is written in the Korean NIV. How convenient. I'm wondering if a New NT must be written because there's a testiment for the Father and seperate one for the Son. Shouldn't there be one for the HS and Mother? They say no because the NT is from the time of Jesus to the end so there's no need for a 3rd testiment. But so is the OT. They say that Mal talks about the end times, too. The OT is from the beginning to the end. The NT is from Jesus to the end. Why not write a New NT from ASH to the end?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.