Rebuttal videos by The True WMSCOG on YouTube

• Creator
    Topic
    Questioninginla
    Participant

When anecdotes rule the day, Questioninginla challenges your thought.  It appears that the people on this forum are able to think critically.  I found the following two videos to present nothing more than mere anecdotes, and when analyzed, actually provide more support for Ron, Diane, and Steve than the videos ultimately discredit, one just has to dig deeper and analyze in order to come to that conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYhBwfmfIq0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqWMSgrU9rA (addressed later in a separate post within this thread)

Video 1 begins with the “if you try to please everyone you will end up losing your ass (used in context with the animal, with double entendre for humour)” parable.  “The True WMSCOG” emphasizes the influence people/groups of people have upon individuals.  So, anyone within this or any church is now free to analyze how the influence of the masses affects him/herself.  I may suggest a few questions to ask:

When I first started attending how many people sat in for my bible studies?  Did this have influence on me?

Is my suit & tie dressing up for God or have I conformed to a dress code?

Have I changed my hair styles, behaviors, attitudes, habits, etc.  to conform to the group?

Have I just deferred to a list of rules from the Bible to justify my answers to the above?  If so, from whom did I learn this list of rules?

If my answer to the preceeding question was "the Bible", did the Bible speak to me?  With whom did I sit with to learn these rules?  From whom did they learn it?  How critically do I examine things?  Has my critical examination changed from day 1 to now?  What do friends and family from my time before belonging to this group say about me and my decision making?

Dear “The True WMSCOG”:  thank you for this gift in providing this parable.  A healthy blend of critical thought and intuition that occurs with the input of people within and outside of the group provides BALANCE for people – as compared to only obtaining information from one source; sources that typically provide its information with a monopoly on the information can easily use influence, conformity, and obedience to authority to reinforce itself.  This healthy move towards balanced individuals is welcomed and surely it will now be encouraged on your website and put into practice….

Next, as “The True WMSCOG” moves in to the detailed examination of Steven Hassan, I would challenge the viewers to consider Ron Ramos’ statement (paraphrasing) ‘its not what is said, its what isn’t said’.  To wit, “cult expert” is arguably a self-proclaimed profession; one cannot graduate with a degree in this discipline.  And, there is indeed a damning review of Mr. Hassan’s book by Dr. Cathleen Mann here:

http://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Mind-Helping-Controlling-Beliefs/product-reviews/0967068819/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

There are, however, also 15 other reviews, 11 of them giving 5 star reviews and 4 providing 4 star reviews. 

The first germane point that I noticed was that “The True WMSCOG” first sought to discredit the field of “cult expertise” as a self-proclaimed profession and one in which there was no degree, then acknowledges cult expertise at 5:08 on behalf of Dr. Mann and uses it to discredit Hassan.  There either is or isn’t “cult expertise”; using an issue to discredit itself is circular reasoning.

In order to mitigate tldnr, I will summarize a point here that while Dr. Mann raises important issues to question, the issue of if Dr. Mann or say, Rick Ross would take issue with the behavior of this or any group goes without being mentioned, which circles us back to the Ramos’ point of not what was said but what was left out; whether or not there is lying by omission or just a pattern of anecdotal thought is up to you, the reader, to decide.  I wonder if thetruewmscog.com will solicit from Dr. Mann an opinion on the church for its website.  I suspect that in advance of doing so Dr. Mann would ask tough questions, such as:

Do you study the Bible freely on your own or does someone have to interpret it?

Do you ever use better sounding words for activities — such as preaching instead of recruiting, etc.

Would your group allow you to read and examine this website?

How does the group and leadership generally deal with members who leave or who express doubt?

Do you think you have ever been misled by this group or its leaders?

How would you know that you are being lied to, if you are?

Does this group have one set of "truth" for insiders and one for outsiders?  Can a reporter get information from the group outside of just superficial remarks?

How does the group view itself in relation to the outside world, if applicable?

Is your group the only group to have the only Truth/Path?

If you find out that you were being indoctrinated, would you leave? How would you recognize indoctrination?  What are its characteristics?

Does the group teach that you isolate from non believers or family members?

Alas, these points are not addressed by “The True WMSCOG”.  Neither are the points addressed of what defines a cult and its behavior patterns.  It would be refreshing to have this list addressed by him in a comprehensive manner, don’t you think?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

How many people sat at my bible studies? Did this have an influence on me?

Well, there were 5 people at my 1st bible study. My good friend, my good friend's friend who was a member, the member's group leader, and a Deacon. Including me there were 5 and everyone was black besides the group leader. It definitely influenced me because, even though I don't hang around them much, I'm more comfortable being around black people. Seeing that there were black people who attended the church made me more open to idea of studying there.

Do you study the bible freely on your own? Does someone have to interpret it?

I studied the bible a lot by myself. But I studied it the way they told me to. I read their books and read the verses in the bible with the thoughts they told me to think because it's how Mother interprets it. Mother is God we should all have a mind like God's because our thoughts are nothing. I was constantly and I constantly told other people that we could never understand the bible with our own common sense.

Questioninginla
    Participant

It does pay off to pay attention in school, folks! The videos referenced have been either taken off-line or may only be viewed with permission. Seems critical thinking must only happen inside the protective shell of thetruewmscog.com!

furthermore, I ponder if their website allows various opinions or if the emperor chooses to wear no clothes….

let it be duly noted that all opinions are welcome here. Which begs the question of control, don’t it?

come at me with your intellect bro….

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Do you study the Bible freely on your own or does someone have to interpret it?

Philip and the Ethiopian acts 8:26 "How can I unles someone explains it to me?"

Do you ever use better sounding words for activities — such as preaching instead of recruiting, etc.

acts 9:20

Would your group allow you to read and examine this website?

2 cor 7:1

How does the group and leadership generally deal with members who leave or who express doubt?

2 tim 4:2 

Do you think you have ever been misled by this group or its leaders?

Gal 2:11-21 Even the greatest of leaders makes mistakes!

How would you know that you are being lied to, if you are?

Gal 1:6 Anything other than our truth then we are being lied to!

Does this group have one set of "truth" for insiders and one for outsiders?  Can a reporter get information from the group outside of just superficial remarks?

Matt 13:10-13, Rom 9 whole chapter.  God has chosen who they want to save.  For some they are made to be destroyed who are we to oppose that. Just as Jesus did not reveal the secrets of the kingdom of Heaven to just anyone, It is up to God who will receive and hear the truth. 

How does the group view itself in relation to the outside world, if applicable?

Mat 5:13, 2 Cor 6:14-18 , 2 thess 6-10

Is your group the only group to have the only Truth/Path?

Gal 1:6-9  2thess 1:6-10

If you find out that you were being indoctrinated, would you leave? How would you recognize indoctrination?  What are its characteristics?

2 Tim 4:3 -5, Eph 4:17-24, Rom, 12:1 -2  Indorination is to teach that the world is correct and Jesus and his ways are false.  It is to teach to conform to the views and thoughts of this world to follow myths and false beliefs because the world believes in it. Are you being indoctrinated by this world Q?  To believe that the majority of this world is true? Please think carefully if you've been indoctrinated.

Does the group teach that you isolate from non believers or family members?

1 Tim 3:5 Eph 5:22-33  Eph 6-4  

Joshua
    Participant

I think she was looking for you to answer these questions not give someone elses answers. FTOS could you please take the time and give us your thoughts about each of these questions. We want to know where you are not where God is on this. You are not the scriptures you quoted you are the individual that God created you to be. This is the person we would like to hear answers from. Thank you for your time on this.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

When I first started attending how many people sat in for my bible studies?  Did this have influence on me?

(Just me and the deacon who taught me, and yes it influenced me, into sleep, I wasn't much into studying God's word or even in school, no matter how amazing it is, I think I have A.D.D)

When you left the church of God or decided the church of god was not a good place for your loved ones, were you influenced by examining or other people associated with the examining website, or was totally from you own revalations?

Is my suit & tie dressing up for God or have I conformed to a dress code?

(You know when I was younger, everyone wanted to grow up and become Policeman, navy seals, FBI, President. But I was influenced by the movie "pretty woman".  That Richard Gere, in a suit, and the briefcase, and the "pretty woman"  O man did I want to be a big time business man with all the money and power and "pretty woman".  So for me I always enjoyed wearing suits every day!)

Have I changed my beliefs from what I was previously taught at the church of God believing the chruch of God is false, or have I conformed to the words of the examining site?

Have I changed my hair styles, behaviors, attitudes, habits, etc.  to conform to the group?

(I'm still me!)

Have I changed my thoughts, beliefs about the Church of God etc, to conform to the examiningwmscog group?

Have I just deferred to a list of rules from the Bible to justify my answers to the above?  If so, from whom did I learn this list of rules?

( I deferred to the movie Pretty Women, does that count?)

Have I deferred to testimonies and claims from examining site to justify my answers to the above?  If so, from where did I learn of these testimonies and claims?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I think she was looking for you to answer these questions not give someone elses answers. FTOS could you please take the time and give us your thoughts about each of these questions. We want to know where you are not where God is on this. You are not the scriptures you quoted you are the individual that God created you to be. This is the person we would like to hear answers from. Thank you for your time on this.

Joshua you are a strong believer with qualities I admire and should be instilled in other christians, so you should know that a true believer does not have his own thought but share's God's thoughts, and that is a true believer.  The answer's I gave above are my oppinions, and my answers, because they are my Father's.  Just as christ the son of God had the will of God and followed, we too should share the same thoughts as God.  Mans' thoughts are frivilous and worthless.  Joshua you can find all my answers in the bible.  Please do not look for anything different.  

Jlee
    Participant

Well, they took the videos down. I guess Korea told them. It's funny how the site says it's not an official site but they made that video with old trips to korea. Those videos are only in the church office and you have to ask the pastor for them.

@fromtheotherside
    as the Bible says that God's thoughts are far from ours, it's impossible for us to say what are God's thoughts. The problem with WMSCOG is that the believe that Chang is God, and not only that, but that the pastors were appointed by God and that because of that, their word has to be obeyed too, so it makes everything a little bit complicated because of this: We have to follow the bible -> Mother says something different -> Mother is God so we don't have to follow the Bible anymore.

There are many things that are in the Bible that WMSCOG doesnt do, and many things that WMSCOG does that are not in the bible. I think WMSCOG have to be honest and stop saying that they just follow what the bible say and just plainly say that they follow whatever Chang says. And fromtheotherside, I honestly, with all my heart tell you my problem with WMSCOG is not the fact that they believe in Ahn and Chang, my problem is the methods that they use. And I'm saying this on my experience, I was there and also have family members that still go. Hope you understand what I mean. 

Questioninginla
    Participant

The rebuttal that has been removed from YouTube criticized Diane for apparent "lies" or "inconsistencies" relative to "no one called (her)".

Let's go out on a sarcastic limb here….I'm guessing that Diane meant that after the Siren calls to get her to come back, that after these attempts is when she was ostracized and "no one would call her".

Thanks, though, “The True WMSCOG” – for placing front & center the display of lack of critical thought and ex post reasoning of evidence to fit your model.  It speaks volumes of the thought patterns that are embedded in your brain.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Jlee wrote:

I honestly, with all my heart tell you my problem with WMSCOG is not the fact that they believe in Ahn and Chang, my problem is the methods that they use. And I'm saying this on my experience, I was there and also have family members that still go. Hope you understand what I mean. 

This is why Jesus took the time to inform us that it is by their fruit that you will recognize them (false prophets)…

Oh wait, fruit has a new meaning doesn't it?  (refer to "why changing words matter" forum post)

Stained
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

When anecdotes rule the day, Questioninginla challenges your thought.  It appears that the people on this forum are able to think critically.  I found the following two videos to present nothing more than mere anecdotes, and when analyzed, actually provide more support for Ron, Diane, and Steve than the videos ultimately discredit, one just has to dig deeper and analyze in order to come to that conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYhBwfmfIq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqWMSgrU9rA (addressed later in a separate post within this thread)

And all of a sudden: The Videos were taken down.  Go figure.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Strange.

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Strange.

Yes it is strange, check this out, i know it's a bit long but bare with me here, i'm trying to prove a point.  Re-read this so you may be able to understand. 

Fromtheotherside               WELCOME TO THE COUNTER-ATTACK PAGE 5

Still in the back alley? You know on the play ground where I came from if you had something to say you go and confront and stand up, the ones that just gossiped and said bad things like monkeys, were usually left bleeding on the curb, not that I could do anything to you guys from half way around the globe, but what my point is be men not monkeys. hope every one had a good weekend, I did.

Posted 1 month ago

Elievalkyrie

FTOS, if you still think we are in the back alley because we state our opinions in this forum but not show ourselves publicly then I can just give you persons whom you cannot put in the "back alley" category. Here they are: http://vimeo.com/58850933 http://vimeo.com/58659859

One is Diane Sims, a 9 year wmscog member once a deaconess and the other is Ron Ramos, a 12 year wmscog leader. I hope you take time in watching their videos.

Posted 1 month ago

KF

Eli, he did see it and comment on Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience on page 2. I don't know about Diane's interview.

Posted 1 month ago 

Elievalkyrie

Yes, I have just read his "opinion". My, my he was pretty quick on judging why Ron Ramos left.

How many years have you been a member FTOS?

Posted 1 month ago

WHAT HAPPEN TO FTOS REMARK ON RON ROMAS VIDEO ON PAGE 2? AS YOU CAN SEE AND READ, ELI & I WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS ON PAGE 5 AND NOW I DON’T SEE HIS COMMENT OF RON ROMAS. WHO REMOVED IT AND WHY? THIS HAPPEN AFTER THE SITE WENT DOWN. THAT’S STRANGE.

IN THIS POST CALLED NO HARD EDVIENCE FTOS TALKS ABOUT DIANE, IT’S FUNNY THAT THE SAME VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqWMSgrU9rA ALSO POSTED ON HASSAN WALL ON VIMEO, HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED.

I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE BOTH VIDEOS THE FIRST ONE WAS ON DISCREDTING STEVE AS A CULT EXPERT, CALLED EXAMINIG HASSAN AND THE WMSCOG AND THE SECOND ONE WAS CALLED EXAMINING HASSAN AND THE WMSCOG PART 2 TALKING ABOUT RON & DIANE ON HOW THEIR STORIES ON NO BLACKS ALLOWED IN THE CHURCH DID NOT MATCH (ALONG WITH PICTURES OF BLACK PEOPLE WITH MOTHER) AND, ABOUT DIANE CRYING IN THE VIDEO THAT NOT ONE PERSON CALLED HER WHEN SHE LEFT, BUT LATER ON SHE SAYS MOTHER CALLED HER, AND ALSO ON HOW STEVE HASSAN WAS MUNIPULATING HER IN THE INTERVIEW TO GET HER TO SAY WHAT HE WANTED HER TO SAY.

THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS DONE BY HASSAN WAS INCLUDED WITH THE IMAGES OF RON AND DIANE AND THEIR OWN INSERTED WORK INBETWEEN SCENES.

IS THAT EVEN LEGIT TO TAKE SOMEONES VIDEO AND USE IT IN FOR YOUR OWN WORK WITHOUT THE PERSONS PERMISSION. IS THIS WHY IT WAS TAKEN DOWN?  OR ARE THEY AFRAID OF US DEBATING IT???

WHY WAS THE GUY SPEAKING IN THE VIDEO SAYING THE SAME EXACT THINGS FTOS COMMENTED ON DIANE’S VIDEO IN THE POST NO HARD EVIDENCE PAGE 1 (SEE BELOW).

WHY DID THE PERSON TALKING IN THE VIDEO HIDE HIS FACE ? (COWARD)! AT LEAST RON, STEVE, AND DIANE SHOWED THEIR FACE. THIS SHOWS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

WAS THAT YOU SPEAKING IN THE VIDEO FTOS, IN MY OPINION I THINK SO! THAT PERSON USED THE SAME WORDS YOU USED HERE TO COMMENT ON DIANE’S VIDEO

IT’S LIKE READING A BOOK THEN WATCHING THE MOVIE.

WILL THE VIDEO BE PUT UP AGAIN, BUT EDITTED, FROM THE THINGS I AM SPEAKING OF. I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND HEARED ON THOSE VIDEOS.

AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES…

Fromtheotherside                    NO HARD EVIDENCE POST ON PAGE 1

So take it court Joshua, without proof, even testimony does not hold up. Don't compare yours or others word to that of the apostles and God, the bible is testimony from prophets moved by the holy spirit so don't even think their words are the same, as we can see with Dianes testimony PEOPLE lie. Go back and watch her "testimony" if even I can see the faults in it a lawyer would rip it apart throw it right back in her face.

48:40 Daine sounds pretty upset no one called her after she left "Not one person" Almost looks like she was really upset about it.

Diane even says the pastor called looking for her.After service hmm she was sick for four days. Guess who else Call her, the one we call Mother herself? hmm even to mock her, I wonder which is no one or some called.

So is this another one of those testimonies your talking about Joshua?

By your logic a person can claim you physically assaulted them and get a court to convict you with just their testimony, but with out the scratches and bruises there testimony is pointless, just same you need physical evidence.

Posted 1 month ago

Fromtheotherside

This was taken from another forum, just to get new readers up to date.

Posted 1 month ago

fromtheotherside

She said she recorded the conversation with her and Mother, So either she has that and she did talk to mother which still makes her a really dramatic liar cuz she stressed with almost tears that no one called to find out how she was doing and said we had no love, or she has no tape and mother didn't call her and no one called her which she is still a liar.

Posted 1 month ago

fromtheotherside

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/deaconess-diane-sims-tells-why-she-left-the-wmscog-after-9-years-a-former-members-story/

Posted 1 month ago

Fromtheotherside                       FROM NO HARD EVIDENCE POST ON PAGE 2

onlineit be great if she provided the voice recording wouldn't it, I think Elie put in the request to hear it, hmm no reply.

hyperbole depends on how the person says that makes a lie or hyperbole.

"No one care that I didn't come out anymore. but I don't blame them they probably thought I was possesed by a demon and stayed away " This can be taken as a hyperbole.

"Not ONE person called to checkup one me, is this love, they have no love they don't know love?" This is a lie, especially when you use it against someone it becomes a lie.

If you were sick from your job at microsoft and bill gates called to check in on you, then that's obvious that the company cares about you. To use tht against the company then thats an out right lie in order to slander.

Posted 1 month ago

KF
    Participant

KF wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Strange.

Yes it is strange, check this out, i know it's a bit long but bare with me here, i'm trying to prove a point.  Re-read this so you may be able to understand.

Fromtheotherside               WELCOME TO THE COUNTER-ATTACK PAGE 5

Still in the back alley? You know on the play ground where I came from if you had something to say you go and confront and stand up, the ones that just gossiped and said bad things like monkeys, were usually left bleeding on the curb, not that I could do anything to you guys from half way around the globe, but what my point is be men not monkeys. hope every one had a good weekend, I did.

Posted 1 month ago

Elievalkyrie

FTOS, if you still think we are in the back alley because we state our opinions in this forum but not show ourselves publicly then I can just give you persons whom you cannot put in the "back alley" category. Here they are: http://vimeo.com/58850933 http://vimeo.com/58659859

One is Diane Sims, a 9 year wmscog member once a deaconess and the other is Ron Ramos, a 12 year wmscog leader. I hope you take time in watching their videos.

Posted 1 month ago

KF

Eli, he did see it and comment on Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience on page 2. I don't know about Diane's interview.

Posted 1 month ago 

Elievalkyrie

Yes, I have just read his "opinion". My, my he was pretty quick on judging why Ron Ramos left.

How many years have you been a member FTOS?

Posted 1 month ago

WHAT HAPPEN TO FTOS REMARK ON RON ROMAS VIDEO ON PAGE 2? AS YOU CAN SEE AND READ, ELI & I WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS ON PAGE 5 AND NOW I DON’T SEE HIS COMMENT OF RON ROMAS. WHO REMOVED IT AND WHY? THIS HAPPEN AFTER THE SITE WENT DOWN. THAT’S STRANGE.

IN THIS POST CALLED NO HARD EDVIENCE FTOS TALKS ABOUT DIANE, IT’S FUNNY THAT THE SAME VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqWMSgrU9rA ALSO POSTED ON HASSAN WALL ON VIMEO, HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED.

I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE BOTH VIDEOS THE FIRST ONE WAS ON DISCREDTING STEVE AS A CULT EXPERT, CALLED EXAMINIG HASSAN AND THE WMSCOG AND THE SECOND ONE WAS CALLED EXAMINING HASSAN AND THE WMSCOG PART 2 TALKING ABOUT RON & DIANE ON HOW THEIR STORIES ON NO BLACKS ALLOWED IN THE CHURCH DID NOT MATCH (ALONG WITH PICTURES OF BLACK PEOPLE WITH MOTHER) AND, ABOUT DIANE CRYING IN THE VIDEO THAT NOT ONE PERSON CALLED HER WHEN SHE LEFT, BUT LATER ON SHE SAYS MOTHER CALLED HER, AND ALSO ON HOW STEVE HASSAN WAS MUNIPULATING HER IN THE INTERVIEW TO GET HER TO SAY WHAT HE WANTED HER TO SAY.

THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS DONE BY HASSAN WAS INCLUDED WITH THE IMAGES OF RON AND DIANE AND THEIR OWN INSERTED WORK INBETWEEN SCENES.

IS THAT EVEN LEGIT TO TAKE SOMEONES VIDEO AND USE IT IN FOR YOUR OWN WORK WITHOUT THE PERSONS PERMISSION. IS THIS WHY IT WAS TAKEN DOWN?  OR ARE THEY AFRAID OF US DEBATING IT???

WHY WAS THE GUY SPEAKING IN THE VIDEO SAYING THE SAME EXACT THINGS FTOS COMMENTED ON DIANE’S VIDEO IN THE POST NO HARD EVIDENCE PAGE 1 (SEE BELOW).

WHY DID THE PERSON TALKING IN THE VIDEO HIDE HIS FACE ? (COWARD)! AT LEAST RON, STEVE, AND DIANE SHOWED THEIR FACE. THIS SHOWS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

WAS THAT YOU SPEAKING IN THE VIDEO FTOS, IN MY OPINION I THINK SO! THAT PERSON USED THE SAME WORDS YOU USED HERE TO COMMENT ON DIANE’S VIDEO

IT’S LIKE READING A BOOK THEN WATCHING THE MOVIE.

WILL THE VIDEO BE PUT UP AGAIN, BUT EDITTED, FROM THE THINGS I AM SPEAKING OF. I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND HEARED ON THOSE VIDEOS.

AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES…

Fromtheotherside                    NO HARD EVIDENCE POST ON PAGE 1

So take it court Joshua, without proof, even testimony does not hold up. Don't compare yours or others word to that of the apostles and God, the bible is testimony from prophets moved by the holy spirit so don't even think their words are the same, as we can see with Dianes testimony PEOPLE lie. Go back and watch her "testimony" if even I can see the faults in it a lawyer would rip it apart throw it right back in her face.

48:40 Daine sounds pretty upset no one called her after she left "Not one person" Almost looks like she was really upset about it.

Diane even says the pastor called looking for her.After service hmm she was sick for four days. Guess who else Call her, the one we call Mother herself? hmm even to mock her, I wonder which is no one or some called.

So is this another one of those testimonies your talking about Joshua?

By your logic a person can claim you physically assaulted them and get a court to convict you with just their testimony, but with out the scratches and bruises there testimony is pointless, just same you need physical evidence.

Posted 1 month ago

Fromtheotherside

This was taken from another forum, just to get new readers up to date.

Posted 1 month ago

fromtheotherside

She said she recorded the conversation with her and Mother, So either she has that and she did talk to mother which still makes her a really dramatic liar cuz she stressed with almost tears that no one called to find out how she was doing and said we had no love, or she has no tape and mother didn't call her and no one called her which she is still a liar.

Posted 1 month ago

fromtheotherside

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/deaconess-diane-sims-tells-why-she-left-the-wmscog-after-9-years-a-former-members-story/

Posted 1 month ago

Fromtheotherside                       FROM NO HARD EVIDENCE POST ON PAGE 2

it be great if she provided the voice recording wouldn't it, I think Elie put in the request to hear it, hmm no reply.

hyperbole depends on how the person says that makes a lie or hyperbole.

"No one care that I didn't come out anymore. but I don't blame them they probably thought I was possesed by a demon and stayed away " This can be taken as a hyperbole.

"Not ONE person called to checkup one me, is this love, they have no love they don't know love?" This is a lie, especially when you use it against someone it becomes a lie.

If you were sick from your job at microsoft and bill gates called to check in on you, then that's obvious that the company cares about you. To use tht against the company then thats an out right lie in order to slander.

Posted 1 month ago

do you guys see what I'm talking about, or is it me. (this question does not applied to FTOS or current member)

Forgive me for the long post, I know you guys including me don't like long post..lol

Questioninginla
    Participant

The YouTube site as linked above are still no longer active, but the "True" website now has this page back online on their page.

cheers!

KF
    Participant

yeah because they must likely want to get our IP address, why not leave it the way it was?

I still think the voice in the videos belongs to FTOS (literally)!  if you read what I posted above you can see why I come to that conculsion. 

Yes FTOS…it's my conculsion, opinion, statement, got a problem with that!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It is odd that a comment posted was deleted. Why delete it? What was said in that post that would go against what you're saying now? FTOS is an interesting person who lives and works in Korea. I think he definitely has something to do with that video. I wonder what he thinks of my video. All he said was he liked my singing voice. He didn't say anything about my comments toward the WMSCOG.

KF
    Participant

No Renita,it was not FTOS who commented it was me  KF who said I like your singing voice.. omg what name is appearing when I post, LET ME FIND OUT.  go double check girl!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, FTOS pm'd me that he liked my singing voice. =)

KF
    Participant

LOL! oh okay, I thought my account was hacked & changed for a minute there..lol!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

LOL! Nope, you're still KF.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.