Questions For WMSCOG Members – King David

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

I have some questions regarding King David.  I was reading my Bible and I came across some verses about King David having been an adulteror.  King David commits adultery (2 Samuel 11:4-5) and even has his mistress's husband killed (2 Samuel 11:14-15).  That's two commandments that King David did not keep.  Was King David saved?

Disturbed
    Participant

During the time of Moses, the Israelites brought materials for the tabernacle

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Right. I was taught the fruit we bore were materials to build the tabernacle, Jerusalem, temple, what have you. But I was also taught that Solomon represented the children. Solomon alse built the temple but he didn't need to gather materials because David already did that. What materials did Ash leave for the members to build the temple? Obviously Ash didn't leave skwat because the members are still gathering materials.

I was taught that we were fulfilling both prophecies but they don't line up with each other.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Moses inspected the work, not God. I thought the temple Jerusalem and the city Jerusalem were interchangeable.. I'm confused.

They says so sometimes I guess but in reality they aren't

God my love
    Participant

We were taught that material was the fruit. So every time we had a mission for preaching. Every one should have ten talents which was compulsory to complete heavenly Jerusalem . This was before 2012, now also church is saying we must be the material, we must complete Jerusalem temple. But as per wmscog teaching Jerusalem temple is finished construction. Then who is Zang Zil Zah ? They preach she is new Jerusalem then when will she finish.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Mortal Kombat.. FINISH HER!! Hijuken!

emil
    Participant

No wonder she is suffering as she is being finished. ๐Ÿ™‚

God my love
    Participant

I was also told that Zang Zil Zah (Jerusalem Mother) is in critical condition. She is suffering form illness so, the leaders, decon, Missionary and even pastor told there is no time to go heaven. Heaven is very near we should go with mother. Every one in the Church is waiting for this to happen. Let's see what will happen with in 10 Years.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It's going to be like Shamu in 10 years. lol!

Simon
    Participant

The Orca?

MountainMom
    Participant

So Zhang is ill?  Maybe this is true, maybe just another way to get everyone to think the end is near.  Anyway, please don't forget my educated guess that Joo Cheoul Kim is going to be "anointed" the new deity.  Let's keep that at the forefront because it is the most likely possibility.  His books are like Ahn's, and he is their main man.  Maybe it won't happen this way, but it sure looks likely.  Like I said, maybe they will just call him Jesus Christ Kim.  Hey, the first two initials are the same already, right?  That must be a sign, right?  OYG!

Simon
    Participant

They've been saying it for years…

and I think you're wrong, fortunately neither of us are vying for the office of prophet ๐Ÿ˜‰

MountainMom
    Participant

Like I say as well, I could be wrong.  Just seems likely. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol.. OYG! Yes, the orca. It does seem likely if they make it that far.

Viewing 13 replies - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.