"Pressure" to recruit….

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m a Reseda former member though never allowed them to pressure me into preaching, I’d like to know why Zhang and GP allow people to inadvertently lose their humanity. Money comes and goes but life irrespective to money will Always be.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Exactly the point I’ve been trying to get people to see, Harry. But they’ll tell you she’s in her earthly body. Smh indeed.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Exactly the point I’ve been trying to get people to see, Harry. But they’ll tell you she’s in her earthly body. Smh indeed.

Stained
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

I was in S.K. years ago and I've met Zang, she doesn't speak much english except the simple words. She uses a translator all the time.

The "Translator" she uses speaks about 3 more words in english than she does.  LMAO.  This fiasco is so entirely and totally preposterous words cannot describe.  

Stained
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

I was in S.K. years ago and I've met Zang, she doesn't speak much english except the simple words. She uses a translator all the time.

The "Translator" she uses speaks about 3 more words in english than she does.  LMAO.  This fiasco is so entirely and totally preposterous words cannot describe.  

emil
    Participant

Stained wrote:

The "Translator" she uses speaks about 3 more words in english than she does.  LMAO.  This fiasco is so entirely and totally preposterous words cannot describe.     it is begining and I will be there

That is why it is all the more incredible how many people believe that c r a p and remain members. Do something Almighty one.

emil
    Participant

Stained wrote:

The "Translator" she uses speaks about 3 more words in english than she does.  LMAO.  This fiasco is so entirely and totally preposterous words cannot describe.     it is begining and I will be there

That is why it is all the more incredible how many people believe that c r a p and remain members. Do something Almighty one.

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

Ram Koirala wrote:

Zang Gil jag can speak English and she is not god. What ever member do she will never know. Once one member told me I do many bad but mother never knew it.

You of course mean:  Can't speak English (Yet she created language) LMAO.

Curious1 wrote:

@ALL KNOWING ONE, How is it possible that God could not speak and understand all languages? Does someone have to translate our prayers. Suppose the translater misinterprets our prayers? This s/h/i/t gets more ridiculous every day

How is it possible ?

Answer:   It's not Harry, it's absolute pure 100 % unadulterated  undebased modern day mythology.  Rock on Harry, see you @ the council meeting.     I STAINED HAVE SPOKEN !

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

Ram Koirala wrote:

Zang Gil jag can speak English and she is not god. What ever member do she will never know. Once one member told me I do many bad but mother never knew it.

You of course mean:  Can't speak English (Yet she created language) LMAO.

Curious1 wrote:

@ALL KNOWING ONE, How is it possible that God could not speak and understand all languages? Does someone have to translate our prayers. Suppose the translater misinterprets our prayers? This s/h/i/t gets more ridiculous every day

How is it possible ?

Answer:   It's not Harry, it's absolute pure 100 % unadulterated  undebased modern day mythology.  Rock on Harry, see you @ the council meeting.     I STAINED HAVE SPOKEN !

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m guessing we can blame it all on their ADD… Lol

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m guessing we can blame it all on their ADD… Lol

Viewing 10 replies - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.