"Pressure" to recruit….

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m a Reseda former member though never allowed them to pressure me into preaching, I’d like to know why Zhang and GP allow people to inadvertently lose their humanity. Money comes and goes but life irrespective to money will Always be.

emil
    Participant

Why? The answer is obvious. It is a business. You say "I'd like to know why Zhang and GP allow people to inadvertently lose their humanity." but the fact is that they do not ALLOW it. They PROMOTE it through training. I don't know what better can be expected from someone who has such a low ethic that they can endanger a person's eternity for money.

It also appears to me that all our fellow members from the other side have realized that their doctrine is not defensible and have gone into hiding.

emil
    Participant

Why? The answer is obvious. It is a business. You say "I'd like to know why Zhang and GP allow people to inadvertently lose their humanity." but the fact is that they do not ALLOW it. They PROMOTE it through training. I don't know what better can be expected from someone who has such a low ethic that they can endanger a person's eternity for money.

It also appears to me that all our fellow members from the other side have realized that their doctrine is not defensible and have gone into hiding.

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is so true. If what they preach is fact I’m surprised at their sudden disappearing act. Notwithstanding, it makes no difference if they are here or not. What counts is that the world is becoming aware of them. Let each man judge (and yes we are to judge) for ourselves right from wrong.

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is so true. If what they preach is fact I’m surprised at their sudden disappearing act. Notwithstanding, it makes no difference if they are here or not. What counts is that the world is becoming aware of them. Let each man judge (and yes we are to judge) for ourselves right from wrong.

Curious1
    Participant

What scares me is the fact that young children, teenagers and students are "recruiting". The children and students are so vulnarable and can be infuenced easely.

Curious1
    Participant

What scares me is the fact that young children, teenagers and students are "recruiting". The children and students are so vulnarable and can be infuenced easely.

Love
    Participant

While I was member and a Leader in WMSCOG we frighten people about end days and say them there is no time. may be today or tomarrow it is going to destroy. no time at all you must be save. if he/she says I don't have sufficent time then we hurried to show him bible verse how this earth will end and what will happen if he/she will not believe bible. Again he/she says I am late. the we again show bible verse there are two way heaven and hell where do you prefer to go? he/she will again say I am too late for work. the we will again show bible verse. your name should write on book of life otherwise you will not be save. then again he/she will say I getting very late. then again we will show him the bible verse unless you take baptise you will not be save, and we will also not let him go. And at the end he/she says what shall I do, immediately we show bible verse regarding baptise and say him or her our church is right here two minutes away and it will just take five minutesfor baptise. we take he/she to our church and we hurriedly give baptise dress and baptise by Pastor and it will take aroung 25 minutes. then that person will never come on that way again. WMSCOG register member is million but regular member are not in million.

Love
    Participant

While I was member and a Leader in WMSCOG we frighten people about end days and say them there is no time. may be today or tomarrow it is going to destroy. no time at all you must be save. if he/she says I don't have sufficent time then we hurried to show him bible verse how this earth will end and what will happen if he/she will not believe bible. Again he/she says I am late. the we again show bible verse there are two way heaven and hell where do you prefer to go? he/she will again say I am too late for work. the we will again show bible verse. your name should write on book of life otherwise you will not be save. then again he/she will say I getting very late. then again we will show him the bible verse unless you take baptise you will not be save, and we will also not let him go. And at the end he/she says what shall I do, immediately we show bible verse regarding baptise and say him or her our church is right here two minutes away and it will just take five minutesfor baptise. we take he/she to our church and we hurriedly give baptise dress and baptise by Pastor and it will take aroung 25 minutes. then that person will never come on that way again. WMSCOG register member is million but regular member are not in million.

Sarah2013
    Participant

So I’m guessing, love, that they gave an idea when the world is to end. It was so funny to me whenever they would say mother knows everything, yet I hear she doesn’t speak the English language. Hmmm.

Sarah2013
    Participant

So I’m guessing, love, that they gave an idea when the world is to end. It was so funny to me whenever they would say mother knows everything, yet I hear she doesn’t speak the English language. Hmmm.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Zang Gil jag can speak English and she is not god. What ever member do she will never know. Once one member told me I do many bad but mother never knew it.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Zang Gil jag can speak English and she is not god. What ever member do she will never know. Once one member told me I do many bad but mother never knew it.

Smurf
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

I was told that you get to meet her only in the presence of a translator.

Maybe in case she messes something up. lol

Smurf
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

I was told that you get to meet her only in the presence of a translator.

Maybe in case she messes something up. lol

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

You of course mean:  Can't speak English (Yet she created language) LMAO.

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Curious1
    Participant

I was in S.K. years ago and I've met Zang, she doesn't speak much english except the simple words. She uses a translator all the time.

Curious1
    Participant

I was in S.K. years ago and I've met Zang, she doesn't speak much english except the simple words. She uses a translator all the time.

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Ram Koirala wrote:

Curious1 wrote:

@ALL KNOWING ONE, How is it possible that God could not speak and understand all languages? Does someone have to translate our prayers. Suppose the translater misinterprets our prayers? This s/h/i/t gets more ridiculous every day

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Ram Koirala wrote:

Curious1 wrote:

@ALL KNOWING ONE, How is it possible that God could not speak and understand all languages? Does someone have to translate our prayers. Suppose the translater misinterprets our prayers? This s/h/i/t gets more ridiculous every day

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.