Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul wow you are realy doing great and have put these people in a lot of mind thinking to do, all this while they were just relaxing and carring out their silent mission just imagine for the past twelve years they have been doing this and today you are the man in india the only one who put them on the run,any way keep doing the good work has you said you have already come to wipe this evil cult if at all they try to act smart with you they better be carefull because many more of their hidden secrets will be revealed this was just a message to encourage you.we are with you from india.

prtyeyes
    Participant

Rahul I commend you on everything you have done! Do you know what impact if any this will have on the organization on a whole, or how it will effect the organization here in the U.S?

Rahul
    Participant

Thanks guys. Lets reveal their hidden secrets. Fight them together until this evil is exterminated like garbage!! I wish people from other countries effected by this plague are reading about my efforts and carry this fight all over the world. I hope more and more people will join this initiative and help drive these rats into the sea.

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Rahul
    Participant

Pictures from my Facebook Account have been removed!!!!!! Does the truth hurt so much???????

jellybean
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Bravo, Rahul! It sounds like you're really having some success against them. I just hope that if you've got any family "in the truth" they come to their senses after seeing the way you've been treated by these people. I'm also super jealous I didn't think of your "I HAVE ALREADY COME To wipe out this evil cult" signature first, so clever! 

Also, Emil I don't think they're in the habit of handing that book out. I often wonder how anyone from WMSCOG came to posess it. It must have come from the people in NCPCOG.

They renew it every couple of years and add new stuff to it. They dont hand it out. I had one and it was taken by someone in the same church lol! They make you pay for it and only certain people can purchase it, specially if that person wants to teach gets the chance after can teach 5 subjects.

Simon
    Participant

I got the new evidence book from other Church without them knowing if I could preach or not

Simon
    Participant

I own every book they have offered since 2010 (until I left in spring 2012) but I do not believe they ever offiered "The problem with  New Jerusalem…." in the United States seeing as they broke away after he died and wouldn't want anyone to read it.

Kim Lee
    Participant

Rahul., I have also been a victim of this illegal cult. The Catho;ic Secular Front,who initially supported Janet Iyer but later on realised the evil of the cult and her lies, retracted their support and supported you completely, have received the following e-mail:

Dear Joe Dias,

I am Catholic born and bred in Mumbai but relocated temporarily to Pune since last year because of my job. I am familiar with CSF since the Kadhamal riots and the work you did then.

I just read a few moments ago about the case of Janet Iyer v/s Rahul Rawail's son in which the CSF seems to have raised its voice in favour of Janet. I would like to make you aware of certain facts which you might like to consider. These may or may not be related to this case.

After we left Mumbai in August 2011, a family who are our friends had this problem. They are husband, wife and two children. The elder, a daughter had just received her first Holy Communion in April 2011. This family were approached by some Korean students who spoke to them about the bible, displaying exemplary knowledge of the same. This couple was impressed and got sucked to the next level. This is when they started giving them a lot of false teaching mostly against the Catholic church. The husband sensed it was all wrong and withdrew immediately. But the wife got herself baptized and this is a cause for great concern. Now she has been troubling the husband to join that church and also tries to take her kids there. The husband has instructed her that she is free to go but not to take the kids. This woman is in grave spiritual danger and this family is on the verge of a breakup.

When we had first heard about this woman leaving the Catholic church we were upset but not that much since we still thought she will be worshiping the same God. However, we have since studied the cult and realized what it is. The name Elohim in the newspaper report alerted me and I suspect these may be the same group.

Here is a gist of the story of their church.

They keep giving it different names to prevent people whom they target from searching the internet to get information about them. Their website is english.watv.org and you can check it out for its teaching.

There was a man born Buddhist in Korea in 1918. His name was Ahn Sahng-Hong (ASH). He was baptised in 1948 as a seventh day adventist which as you know have strong anti-catholic beliefs. In 1964 he left the SDA to establish his own church called the New Covenant Passover Church of God (NCPCOG). His teaching was mostly the same as the SDA except that, while the SDA gives prime importance for Saturday Sabbath to attain salvation, this church says celebrating the passover is essential for salvation.

The man was married and had some sons but apparently he was enstranged form his wife later on. He died in 1985 and is buried in Korea.

Towards the end of his life, he seems to have been close to a woman much younger than him.

After he died, there was a kind of power struggle in the church and some followers, led by this woman split to form another church which now goes by the name of World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). They claim that ASH was the second coming of Christ and the woman is Mother God and together they form the Elohim which is the plural form of God. All refernces in the bible which use the word Elohim, they use to claim that the plural form is used because they were 2. They have a wrong concept of the Trinity as well, essentially to support mother god as part of the Godhead. They believe that God is one and the same entity called Jehovah during the OT days (the age of the Father), Jesus Christ with the coming of Jesus (age of the son)  and second coming Christ Ahn Sahng-Hong in the age of the Holy Spirit. They worship that woman they call Mother God.

They poach members from the catholic church by claiming that the RC church is satan who has disobeyed God's commands, rejects the bible and creates its own rules. There are many more things I can tell you about or you can read from their site. But you can check more information from here andhere. They started in Mumbai in 2001. The woman I know attends the church service in Borivli but they probably have gatherings in other areas as well.

Please check if this group of Janet's is part of this group I am telling you about. If they are, then we should not support them. On the contrary, these Korean kids are using their student visas to lead catholics astray. They attack the church with an intensity that is shocking. If you want, I can forward you some such emails I have received from this woman.</big>

Please investigate the above.

Keep up the good work.

love and God bless,

I pray to nthe lord, not rhe fraud Korean, to help you in yout pursuit.

I am very happy with your slogan:

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult.

A big slap on their faces!!!!

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Kim lee nice to no you have left that place these people,they have my brother with them do you  know me. this full episode about rahul and his son his made up by that lady you may be knowing that lady can act very well & just look at her picture how innocently she is waiting for public support ,be careful of your family in pune ayear and half it came in the pune times they were beaten by a mob and about six were deported from there and the felleow who was very close to my brother ,choel& his wife ran away from bombay airport i tell you these crooks and belive it or not two of the local boys from pune to were hit.Today they are decans and married to koreans . my brother told me last week they were going to meet some lawyers in pune to do some registrarion what is it idont exactly know but just see the cheek of this lady she preaches against the chatolic church and goes to them for help shame on these people even if some one dies they say dont enter the church it is babylon, but just see the foolishness one othe decans got their daughters married in a catholic hall and the pastor of the zion also went for the marriage with the members why did he not advise them then it is not good to go to babylon this all the more confirms that they are a cult.

george
    Participant

I am an Indian living in New Zealand. Two years back some korean girls came to my house and converted my wife and kid to this cult. I was buzy with my job and I can't spend enough time with them so I wasn't worried as if they go to any bible study class. I trusted  her financially. But when I realized what is going on with them, I tried to bring her back. But sad to say she entirely changed. She is not her anymore. I used to pay all the bills and she was suppossed to save money she was earning. She only listen to their songs and if I played any other song she began to stop me. Entire money in her account has vanished. But the most important- relationship began to breakup. she doesn't have any contact with her family and my family any more. She does't listen to me. It is in the verge of a breakup. 

I am so glad they got thrown away from some parts of India. I have no idea what to do with them here in New Zealand. They are spreding like a Cancer, destroying the people's life and family and they grew themselves with their money. I would like to share some videos about cults all over the world on Youtube The URLs given below.

Please watch and make awareness how cults are  developed, control minds, and make them do what they want please share these videos and news.

Rahul
    Participant

My horoscope says: Travel is in the cards. A drive to Pune, a flight to Delhi will happen in the next 2 weeks!!!! The cult is being cornered at all levels, including The Central Government. The South Korean Embassy will be appraised. There is a house in Malad, where an Evil Witch lives and gives shelter is to the Koreans on the run. A woman to be deported is desperately trying to get information of how she can return to India!!!! She is their accountant and deals in cash and money laundering. She has crossed her date for deportation and will be arrested soon. Possibilities of being arrested for money laundering before that. New registration will be required but for their jail records!!!!!!!

3 Koreans have already fled from here and more from other centers. A deacon or missionary, call a crook whatever,has married a Korean girl and now she faces deportation from the FRRO within 4 days. I had a car of theirs impounded and get them trapped on problems withe police. They spend an average of 5 hours a day at various police departments. Enforcement Directorate, has been given concrete proof, that they are indulging in money laundering.

Pied Piper is leading the rats to their extermination!!!!!!

Milton
    Participant

I have been following up on your posts rahuul. These people have ruined my life and you have given me the strength to fight back.

vishal wife is being deported and a couple earlier had run away after the police came looking for them. I am also compiling a list of all deported Koreans with passport numbers and also passport details og the Indians with dates of travel to Korea under WMSCOG sponsored visa's. info on jewellers who are doing money transfer for them I will give you in confidence. Also they have a CA sangha I who is showing them illegal ways. Hope this info will help you in your battle. I am also willing to testify that Janet banged her own head because I was present and also the above names were there.

Let them think who am I they will never find out. I will stay within them and help their ruin.

Milton
    Participant

Prayers coupled with action will help!!! BORIVALI has been raided, the Koreans are on the run. hope to find more people from inside. Any Indians going to Korea for this purpose we will report to

The authorities and to Korean embassy. , lets get some more info from you. Let people see the genuine light not some fraud Koreans light. They only radiate darkness

Rahul
    Participant

Cheers Milton and PD. That's the way to go.

Please use I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult as the slogan in this battle.

Rahul
    Participant

One More Bites The Dust!!!! One more Korean deported today. More people lining up for reverse vasectomy!!!! More sensational news SOON.!!!!

Simon
    Participant

Seems weird to suppose all cross racial marriages have vascectomy in WMSCOG.

Rahul
    Participant

Was banned from posting on Facebook, I don’t know why, but that is the past. The future is complete ruination of a CULT.

ONE MORE KOREAN HAS BEEN UNCEREMONIOUSLY DEPORTED……ANOTHER VICTORY.! Member from Virar informs that the clandestine activities happen at a Row House in Virar (rent 14000), a huge warehouse in Borivali ( rent 70000), Bandra flats (rent 400000) all per month. Considering their tentacles are spread all over India, the outgoings on rent must be huge…. BUT THE INCOMING IS HUMONGOUS!!!! A Santacruz member informs that average collection on Saturday only from Bandra is Rs.82000 per week!!!! Details are already on the way to Charity Commissioner and Income-Tax ( accounts have already been rejected for last year due to fudging and now prosecution has been initiated), for scrutinising.

Plans are afoot to send 90 members to Korea, at their own expense, but South Korean Consulate is being informed of their intentions with sworn affidavits of ‘brain washing’ by their members. Hope this exercise bears fruit.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul wow at last you have succeded in getting that korean lady out from that place where you stay, that lady was a very important person to them she use to handle everying for them like keeping track of their finances, collecting &counting all their money after the worship & also taking care of their ration for the week.my brother just told me they are doing their best to bring her back and trough my personal experience they nver let the indians count money in any of their zions nor do they let any one know what is the collection of the week.I jusy asked my brother was it true as you said they collect 82000 rs on a sabbath day he said it was true the lady who use to do the entry of their offerings said many make big offerings came 2months back some brothers sold their land and some their ornaments.my brother just came home yester day with a book called staff of moses it is a book he said to tackle all the questions put on the internet, idid read the first few pages i must say well done they contradict their own state ments what is suprising is till date no one knows that they have asked the catholic youth assosiation for help when they had trouble with you i just asked my brother how they are mannaging with your issuse he just told me that place is become like indian parliment people are sly silent having a lot of meeting they prentend they are not together but they are, people always ask why many of their members stop comming they dont give any answers,anyways congrats on your sucsess of deportation keep doing the good job i hope my brother realises things that  happening there.

Rahul
    Participant

Abigail, any Korean found again will be reported straight away to the authorities!!!! I believe the tenant is already looking for a another sub-tenant.,,,so their goose is cooked. BUT the CULT and their illegal church will be thrown out and Upto their necks in a tangle!!!! Another sensational news before the weekend is over.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So, koreans are in india illegally?

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.