Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Rahul
    Participant

Update 21: World Mission Society Church of God: STOP PRESS!!!!! The Koreans and their Indian members are planning to start some business that will make it easier for them to obtain visa’s, therefore carrying on their nefarious activities. The are looking at differrent states wherein the business, basically a front, can be set up. So now they want to initiate another illegal entity!!! I guess they are not happy with just one illegal entity and are getting greedy!!! This information ha been authenticated and being passed on to the concerned authorities for preventive action.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 22: World Mission Society Church of God: A letter from a member.

“Hi!

Unfortunately my bro has been recruited since 2003, he fell into Kim’s trap, and is now a deacon. Years back must have attended the ‘church’ in Bandra but looks like now he runs the show in other places. We are very concerned about him and would want him out from their clutches. We may even have to get him a Pschiatric treatment once he is out. Therefore I would be grateful if you could help in this respect as I will definitely provide you with more explosive info and pics.

The koreans are crooks and have taken advantage of such helpless people all over the world. I t would be better a huge service to society if the authorities will close down their ‘churches’ as there is no truth in their teachings and Heaven as promised by these fools who are all anxiously looking forward to 2012 end of world as predicted by them.

Some recruitment and so called ‘bible study’ pictures added.

God Bless

Regards

(Name withheld)”

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/VuN6jGR3i2

Rahul
    Participant

Today a complaint went to Facebook that my last pictures which I had put up were infringing copyright, and Facebook removed them. I also put up the same pictures on http://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum under the heading POLICE COMPLAINT IN INDIA. The pictures were linked to my Dropbox, and I have been informed by Dropbox to remove the same due to copyright infringement. A copy of the letter:

“Dear Dropbox User:

We have received a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) from 하나님의교회 세계복음선교협회 that the following material is claimed to be infringing:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/Adl7y3MMNC/photo%201.JPG
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/SqXUvuq08s/photo%204.JPG
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/lP_dIrA5Tv/photo%203.JPG
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b7bt3uglz7boeuc/uQP6nou3Cm/photo%202.JPG

Accordingly, under Section 512(c)(1)(C) of DMCA, we have removed or disabled access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.

As a result of this notice, public sharing on your account has been disabled. We will reinstate your account’s public links if you remove the file(s) listed above from your account.

Please be aware that copyright infringement violates our Terms of Service and Copyright Policy, which can be found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/terms#terms
    https://www.dropbox.com/help/210

Also note that Dropbox has a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. If you repeatedly use Dropbox to infringe copyrights, your account will be terminated and you will lose access to your files.

If you believe that this DMCA notice was sent in error, you may file a counter notification. That notification must comply substantially with 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3) and include a statement under penalty of perjury of a good faith belief that the DMCA notice was the result of mistake or misidentification. You can submit a counter notification using our online form here:

https://www.dropbox.com/dmca_counter_notification_form?takedown_by_uid=1912&h=8c6a02c

or by sending it to the following address:

Copyright Agent

Dropbox Inc.

185 Berry Street, Suite 400

San Francisco, CA 94107

[email protected]

– The Dropbox Team”

Well!!!! The complaint is from Korea. ANY GUESSES WHO IT IS??????? LOL.

The pictures were forwarded to me in the public domain and my lawyers are looking into it and appropriate action will be taken. ALAS!!! One more law suit in the process of being filed.

At least the cowards are apparently worried and scared.

They have my sympathy as their vehicle was impounded!!!!!!!

KC
    Participant

the complainer thats written in hangul is "world gospel mission church of god association"

KC
    Participant

now true god have to copyright hers and her follower images, wow this god really do know how to run things like a business!

Rahul, ask the catholic there to sue them back, im sure those images of the pope and cathedrals in their "evidence" book also dont have copyright permission too  

Simon
    Participant

They need to be able to prove copyright to sue making a dmca complaint doesn’t require any evidence

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul wow i can realy see that these cowards have realy removed those pictures but all of us have seen that those pictures spoke the truth and what ever you have said till now is all true. my brother was just telling me they are having a lot of meetings secretively but he has no clue.that lady the chairman of the elohim group is doing her best meeting influencial people but i bet you all her efforts are in vain. my brother just told me that some car was picked up by the RTO  i asked him why he says it none of my buisseness just see how rudely he speaks to me.he just told me that the car was picked because you complained of some unkown car behind your house, so congrats,i just asked my brother why dont you, leave  that place has those cowards always did when ever they faced this problem so far i guess they have changed four places and the picture you puy up is not of that place he also tells me that they spent a lot of money on the interiors or construction members have given lacs of rupees donation in the name of god and i also heard one of their main hero is missing from that place who was like a pillar for them he was a nice man & a street smart boy i know him that is why i dont want to mention his name, there are still one or two good men there but those sisters there are all crooks they all know to act like their chairman they have gone to korea but they think they have become korean nepalese they try their best to change the culture of india.I tell you rahul these people cannot have these meetings above your house you should also ask the BMC to look into this matter .I also heard one of their koreain girl is having a visa problem but my brother never told me her name, anyway Rahul great job you are making the diffrence through the examining and i hope you chase them even if they leave this place.

Rahul
    Participant

KC, the Catholics don't need to sue them, we have bigger legal designs for them!!!!

Simon, thanks for the tip on the copyright, will deal with it tomorrow.

Abigail,let her try and get influential people to back her, she has no chance!!!!! She made a call to one extremely influential politician the day before yesterday. he infact was at one of her so called fund raising events, of course the funds probably go to _________? the gentleman has been appraised of the situation, and lets see if he even picks up her call!!!!! He is now going to be a huge support to this crusade: The tables have turned. The BMC has issued a letter which sets the record straight. The letter will be in the hands of the cops and other authorities first thing in the morning.

A Korean lady having visa problems…hmmmm who could it be??????

mishel
    Participant

What is the BCM you meant?? I have no idea. Is this http://www.mcgm.gov.in you guys talking about?

Rahul
    Participant

This michel, whose comment is below is from South Korea and trying to get information from me by pretending to be a sympathiser!!!! MATA HARI amidst us!!!! But unfortunately a coward and stupid super spy!!!!

Rahul
    Participant

And MICHEL THE SUPER COWARDLY SPY, BMD IS YOUR NEMISIS

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul that was a nice one . dont worry about their spys they are well known for being slie the they cant act very well pretend very well one of their female decans told be when they went to korea they want shift their eyes from you they keep a good watch over who is talking to you and what you say study the history and culture of korea you will surely no yhese crooks well.

KC
    Participant

wmscog is known to watch over this forum, afteral most former members i talked to do say about accessing  this site is considered a sacralige to mama god, specially if you are one of the  "not completely in faith yet". z

true meaning = no! dont see that site! since that site could make you start to think again! 

Rahul
    Participant

Come on WATCH WATCH WATCH!!!!!! They should understand that it’s not only them who are watching but here there are people in authority watching them. The info on the Korean girl in visa problems is apparently true and is now facing deportation!!!! There is also concrete info on Korean girls in Kolkatta, Raipur, Pune and Ahmednagar, all married to Vasectomised Indians, who will be deported soon. Seems all the flights to Korea will be soon full with illegal foreignours!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ALREADY COME TO WIPE OUT THIS EVIL!!!!!

Rahul
    Participant

Holy Stevens what is happening???? They lost their mind, they lost their car, they lost their women, they lost the plot!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul who is this holy stevens, i do understand they are loosing every thing they are all upperset about how things are moving on  i just met a decaness from andheri with one of their so called sister in a mall yesterday she was just telling me about how you have put them on the run, and the good thing is they underestimated you in the beginning thinking you can do nothing and all their maddness like banging their heads on the wall would work they would get you arrested then sue you in court and thought you a good lesson but you have very well exposed this group of cult and they cant do any thing to you, they thought had they to succeed you would have to be silent as you did a year ago she also said they have plans to stay for four months, i just hope my brother understands that these people are only fooling him and telling him there is no need to go to work or coollege they say the time is vry near nad dont think of marriage just focus on recruting new members but they have recently got young boys married to koreaian girls one is above you there was a brother who asked pastor from their nerul church can i get married or can you get me a helper? they told him 2012 is the end there is no need to think about this , behind the back the bother says how did they get these boys married? is it not the end for them? Rahul keep chasing these people and i wander who is this korean girl you are talking about.

Rahul
    Participant

Abigail, today one of their members, a deacon, is going to the Police with an affidavit about their misdeeds and exposing the inside working of the cult. The landlord and the original tenant, who has sub-let the premises to them, illegally, are also facing trouble and ‘under the scanner’. The endeavour here is to expose the cult from the roots and let the law make Its own decision, which is just around the corner. Updates from the ‘examining’ will be put up on a notice board just outside my house so that who ever comes here will be able to read and get educated about them.

emil
    Participant

Rahul, I am glad you have taken up this matter seriously. I have been in communication with one of the Christian groups which supposedly sided with those people but has later realized how evil they are and is now aligned with your effort.

I have a friend who is trapped in this evil and I am trying to help her husband to get her out of it. It would be great if any of the ex-members you know have a copy of the book Problems With New Jerusalem, The Bride, and Women’s Veils by Ahnsahnghong.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Bravo, Rahul! It sounds like you're really having some success against them. I just hope that if you've got any family "in the truth" they come to their senses after seeing the way you've been treated by these people. I'm also super jealous I didn't think of your "I HAVE ALREADY COME To wipe out this evil cult" signature first, so clever! 

Also, Emil I don't think they're in the habit of handing that book out. I often wonder how anyone from WMSCOG came to posess it. It must have come from the people in NCPCOG.

Rahul
    Participant

Hi. I have a copy of EVIDENCE but will make enquiries about the other books. I am here to help anyone with problems. More and more members and ex-members are joining the crusade against them. Official sworn affidavits are being filed by people exposing the cult and the forced conversions. Victory is around the corner.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.