"Please stand up to your words, if not, then correct your mission statement."

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted in reply to "The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012.  What Will They Predict Next?", "Ahnsahnghong Never Claimed To Be God", and "Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left The WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 5/23/13 after being asked to post links in the forum:

The True WMSCOG writes:

According to your mission statement:

"…You are free to disagree with my opinions of the verses.  I am open to hearing your arguments, and to being corrected if I am found wrong…"

"…If so, then what are you afraid of?  The truth has nothing to fear, because it can stand up to questioning…"

"…Can you prove me wrong? Can you show me any error in my arguments?…"

"I invite WMSCOG members to officially set the record straight by commenting on the articles found on this site and correcting any misunderstanding you believe I have.  The contradictions I have found are here for the world to read.  If something is wrong, then please correct it and set the record straight"

I am not out to promote my website, but I'm acting in accordance to your mission statement. I do not wish to join the forum, for the participants of the forum were not the ones who wrote the mission statement of this website. If you chose to move my links to your forum, please feel free to do so. The links I am posting are responses to the articles you are posting, and they are a direct response to your mission statement. 

for someone who promotes Steven Hassan you surely practice his BITE model as well (e.g. Information Control). 

Please stand up to your words, if not, then correct your mission statement.

romeo
    Participant

It's funny that he says that. I tried posting a link to Michele Colon's lawsuit against them but they deleted it… hypocrites

Simon
    Participant

pretty sure he allows everything to be seen (even if he controls where) WMSCOG doesn't let everything be seen

admin
    Keymaster

This comment was posted in reply to "Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left The WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 5/23/13.

The True WMSCOG writes:

Tell Romeo, that his link to Colons lawsuit was not posted because it had nothing to do with the article where he posted it, in the other hand my links are direct responses to the articles where they are being posted. Also I am not going to entertain lawsuits that have no grounds and are completely made up out of someones imagination… like I said about that lawsuit:

Its very funny and absurd… Right (Sarcasm) “The evil enterprise of the World Mission Society Church of God, that goes through every length and ruin peoples lives by laundering money through a burger joint”… Are you kidding me? That lawsuit is worse than the articles in the National Enquirer, I think being a DJ in too many weddings affected Mr. Grosswald, for his writing is not critical in a legal stand point, instead is sensationalist and very emotionally driven. Can’t wait until it gets dismissed.

romeo
    Participant

Well, my comment was about the lawsuit, which according to you then, shouldn't have been approved. The only thing that you deleted was the link, which makes me think that you just didn't want other members of the church to read it. According to you it has no grounds and is made up. What if a judge proves its not made up? Would you then say that the judge was paid off? I doubt you know every little thing about the church, so maybe the lawsuit is full of things you didn't know!

Disturbed
    Participant

True WMSCOG must not have a clue how the american legal system works. For Michele to file a lawsuit with those types of claims means she has to provide proof of her claim. She cant show up in court with her "imagination". Well he's going to feel foolish about his comments once the church is exposed because this case without a doubt will NOT get thrown out. Then what?! The church is going to continue to lie and "claim" they won. Oops, I dont think so!

romeo
    Participant

And also, I wrote another comment in your site. Would you be nice and approve it? Thanks!

Simon
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was posted in reply to "Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left The WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story" on 5/23/13.

The True WMSCOG writes:

Also I am not going to entertain lawsuits that have no grounds and are completely made up out of someones imagination…

Neither will the US Judicial system, however your church will make them

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.