"please really think about all the prophecies…and decide whether WMSCG [sic]is a cult"

Love'n Honey
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

A little off the topic, but can anyone tell me where it is in the Bible that a person in the church has to pray at 8, 3, and 8 again each day?  Is that a man rule or a Bible rule?   Couldn't find it myself, and just considered it another manipulation to keep their minds on "Mother" even if they weren't at church. 

Chapter 19 of the brown book is about prayer. It doesn't give the verses used to justify prayer times but what I found interesting is that it doesn't say who's name we should pray in. It just says what to pray for, when to pray, how to pray [without mentioning any name], when prayers are answered..

I'm pretty sure Ash probably said to pray in the name of Jesus when he wrote this chapter. Does anyone have any evidence of this? How can I read the original brown book in english?

emil
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Right on. Some people just want to watch the world burn ๐Ÿ˜›  and an instigator like FTOS sure seems like a puppet-master-wannabe. I would urge everyone not to feed his ego by responding to his juvenile remarks. And since his defence against logic highly impenetrable, ignoring him may prove to be more effective… then he'll have himself to deal with. You know… like the only way to defeat Medusa was by showing her a mirror…. dunno, just a thought ๐Ÿ™‚

You are spot on.

Simon
    Participant

The brown book is by kim joo cheol

Oh and i left out Acts 2:15 and Acts 3:1

Simon
    Participant

The brown book is by kim joo cheol

Oh and i left out Acts 2:15 and Acts 3:1

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.