Please help!!

• Creator
    Topic
    saidai
    Participant

My gf and I have been debating for almost forever! She’s been trying to proof to me the existence of God the mother..

She said, if there’s no God the mother, why did God say in genesis God made mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them, male and FEMALE he created them. She keeps saying if there’s only God the father why must there be male and FEMALE. Also why Let US instead of let Me. For let us I fully understand because Jesus was assisting God in the creation. Please help!

Joshua
    Participant

In Genesis you will find God, the word (Jesus), and the Spirit. The Holy Trinity as the Christian faith believes. In the Bible you will also find that GOD has a portion of HIS character that is defined as feminine. We call HIM God the Father as a title of authority. Even the term "Elohim" that the WMS misdefines as meaning the feminine god means that GOD is great and superior. This lines up with our title of calling HIM the head or Father. GOD is the combination of male and female traits. It should not be so hard to understand this. Here's where it gets hard; they NEED it too be female and male separate in order for their doctrine to seem real. Their Genesis argument falls appart, their Galations argument falls appart, the only thing that is working for them is their ability to manipulate and distort. There is a links tab on the main page here. In the links you can find another website that discusses the term "Elohim" and what it means in the Hebrew language. It's NOT what they teach their members!

Joshua
    Participant

It's the Encountering Ahnsahnghong link.

GabeS90
    Participant

That’s one of the big misinterpretion bible verse, that verse bible doesn’t talk about physical image, it talks about characteristics image. If its talking about image, we would all look the same, one image for male and one for female, instead we all look diferent, so if we all look different, don’t you think there would be more then 2 gods? Let’s remember that God is love and shown love to us, we human also show love,not as God has done, God is merciful, human are merciful as well, not has God is, God is intelligent, humanare too, not has God is and so on. That church focus a lot on the word elohim, They say that the Hebrew word elohim is a plural noun, showing that there is more than one God. Yet the Hebrew Bible plainly quotes God as saying that there is only one God. “I am God,” he says, “and there is no other” (Isaiah 45:22). God does not say, “we are God.” you connot interpret a Hebrew word if you don’t know Hebrew and if you don’t has a Hebrew Bible. They also belive that mother god also known as the new Jerusalem, is on earth. But look what this bible verse says,Revelation 21:1-4

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. … There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

The WMSCOG says the New Jerusalem here is the “Heavenly Jerusalem Mother God” Zahng Gil-Jah (sometimes spelled Chung Gil-Cha). However, this new Jerusalem comes down from heaven after the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also, during this time of the new Jerusalem there will be no more death, mourning, crying, or pain. The first heaven and first earth are still here, as are death, mourning, crying, and pain. Therefore, the new Jerusalem has not descended from heaven yet. All this I’ve being research it, and I have being taking info from other website to show you. My girlfriend also assist to this religious church, and it breaks my heart because I know where she’s going to spend eternity, do your research to help your girlfriend out, hope this help you.

saidai
    Participant

I find so many clear cut answers in the Bible for example holy Jerusalem is a holy city but they will always give excuse like it’s a parable etc.. How is that a parable it’s so clear cut it even states how many gates there are and how big the holy Jerusalem is.. I truly love my gf and no matter what we are going to get married soon. I pray to our saviour Lord Jesus christ to open everyone’s eyes from WMSCOG

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Is Elohim even in the Bible? The word means importance not plurality. And how the hell do they think that one verse in Gen means that there are 2 Gods but the other million verses that say their is 1 God they ignore. But the Cog makes up their own definitions and root words and translations bc you know they are the elect the truth the most knowledgeable in the universe …not!! And another thing they took Adams rib to make Eve. So they made woman from man I dont see how the verse shows there is a Male and Female Korean God

genny
    Participant

If being made in the image of God means being made male and female, then the animals (cats, fish, snakes, etc.) are also made in the image of God. And plants too have male and female, so they are made in the image of God.

What about that?

saidai
    Participant

Good one genny! To any of u encounter this problem? Whenever they lose the debate they will find something else to debate.. I really need to find a solution fast.. My gf is sinking deeper and deeper into this cult

saidai
    Participant

But Wtf can I do man whatever I tell her she doesn’t agree.. For example the holy Jerusalem Ive alr shown her the verse that its a holy city but she told me it’s a parable describing how magnificent God the mother is OMG. I only pray to God that one fine day this cult will END

saidai
    Participant

Zhang Gil Jah as God the Mother. FOR REAL?

saidai
    Participant

What I can say about this Korean woman is that she’s a professional saleswoman that sold her story so well

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.