"Gay pastors/ arranged marriages and the Law of Christ"

• Creator
    Topic
    Thisguy1
    Participant

For all of you wondering about arranged marriages in the WMSCOG, they obviously happen. The WMSCOG is NOT the only church doing this.. look all around you. You’ll see more and more with time. Many times is because of the persons sexual orientation..Priest in the Catholic Church, pastor in protestant churches, etc.. that is because the law of Christ condemns homosexuals.. hypothetically speaking Apostle Paul was a full blown Homosexual himself.. 1 Corinthians 7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God… so all of you wondering about arranged marriages this is the only hypothesis that makes clear sense.. so if you’re one of those *** that left the church becau

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Cuidate, cabron!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

No me friegues, Cara de tostada!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Thisguy1 Acaso huelo una enchilada vieja?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Jajajajajajaja!!!

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Inglés gentelmen favor .. ¿por qué estamos hablando en español !? que está tratando de convencer y qué?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@ warrior. Nice

Thisguy1
    Participant

Just trying to prove a point .. and the point has been proven.. good bye;)

WarriorQueen
    Participant

😉

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Stand down then. We have examining to do.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

I am so confused right now.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Wmscog is posting here. They are trying to get info.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Bahaha! @Brian

Aren’t we all..

WarriorQueen
    Participant

At least I got English back!

What point does he think he proved!? Lol

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Who knows what they think they proved. This guy is deceived by a korean into believing Mother is God. I met her. She’s just an ordinary korean woman. Just human with a God complex is all.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Mayor message me.. Indulge me on that experience more in depth! I want to know more about who they worship as God on earth..

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Alright. I got a story for you straight from the Go and Come institute.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Awesome!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Alright. Sent it to you.

Thisguy1
    Participant

El mayor and mike es putito! Putito!.. I’m sorry buddy, this is as far as you get…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I’m just speaketh-ing the truth. Was testifying to what I’ve seen and what I heard.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.