Passing over the Jubilee

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

So apparently the P a s s over is coming up this Sunday and with the year of Jubilee also being this year I was thinking; could this be it? Could this be the end?

Could this be the year when WWIII finally begins? I mean this will be the first PO I've missed in 7 years. I'm so sacared! what if Father comes this year and I missed the opportunity to have the seal of God?

Psych! Just kidding, I just could not believe I bought into this nonsense!

:'D

Sally
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Then how come you NEVER said so before this post?

Because yours was the first post I read that refuted it and as I read back I admit I was thrown off by the B S that smurf was throwing off.

I don't recall you mentioning it prior to this but if you did and i missed it, i apologize.

Simon
    Participant

That's okay Sally I was just confused

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

and I checked watv found something but my copypaste isn't working but it's on the front page lol misread where kjc called something meaningful as meaningless but then I stillsay I read it right

copy/paste on watv is disabled. When I want to copy a big chunk of text from watv, I right click the page and ""View Source" on my browser and copy the text from there. You don't get the formatting though.

If you want to record it as it is, then capture a screenshot and store it as an image file.

Simon
    Participant

no copy paste stopped working on my device period

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

and I checked watv found something but my copypaste isn't working but it's on the front page lol misread where kjc called something meaningful as meaningless but then I stillsay I read it right

Was it this one?

http://usa.watv.org/news/content.asp?idx=24582

"Year of Jubilee Proclaimed to All People in the World"

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Travis wrote:

let's remember that WW3 must be started by North Korea in order for the prophecy to come true as stated by WMSCOG .. If it's started by Russia and Ukrain, or China and Japan …the prophecy is not valid  ..lol

With the amount of lies they tell they will probably show you some irrelevant verse about how WWIII was infact meant to be started by Madagascar (Korean accent here) and that this was secret-uh only meant to be revealed in it's time just like in the time of Jesus-uh (Korean accent here)

I refuse to live life around an in event that I cannot control and one that may never happen.

The all knowing one has authorized me to inform, you, Azula, that in you, he is well pleased.  He could hardly stop laughing when he told me about this post. Be proud.

Azula
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:The all knowing one has authorized me to inform, you, Azula, that in you, he is well pleased.  He could hardly stop laughing when he told me about this post. Be proud.

*sniff-sniff* I am not worthy!

Pad-uh n Mad-uh, sacripic-uh!

[uncontrollable and overly emotional response here]

Sally
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:The all knowing one has authorized me to inform, you, Azula, that in you, he is well pleased.  He could hardly stop laughing when he told me about this post. Be proud.

*sniff-sniff* I am not worthy!

Pad-uh n Mad-uh, sacripic-uh!

[uncontrollable and overly emotional response here]

I love the comaraderie on this site!!! Congratulations Azula!!! I have no idea what you just recieved BUT i am so happy for you!!! This is such a fun place…..

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Simon wrote:

Was it this one?

http://usa.watv.org/news/content.asp?idx=24582

"Year of Jubilee Proclaimed to All People in the World"

YEah

Viewing 9 replies - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.