Original Problems With The New Jerusalem Book

• Creator
    Topic
    saidai
    Participant

Does anyone know where I can get hold of an original copy of Problems With The New Jerusalem book? I mean like psychical book not e-book.. I want to get hold of one and find a Korean translator to translate word for word to me.. I’m on a mission to save more souls from the WMSCOG. Everyday they are deceiving more and more people especially during holiday seasons like Xmas. My gf will be in wmscog(singapore) tomorrow with her leaders to try to deceive new members. I said to her, I thought u told me your church don’t celebrate Xmas and why are u guys going to church on a Sunday? And her reply to me was to help save more souls from being deceived.. More like dragging more souls to hell.. God please help me!!! And please, if there’s any ex member from Singapore please please help me!!! I’m thinking of starting a group to meet up with all the ex members so we can discuss on how to expose the wmscog and save more souls from their evil lies..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Again……….I (and a bunch of others) have been trying to obtain this book for a long time.  

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.