only God can restore the Passover?

• Creator
    Topic
    Simon
    Participant

Let us for the sake of argument Passover was necessary for salvation. lets even assume Ahn Sahnghong restored it…

how can that prove he is God…

the Bible clearly demonstrates two kings of Israel (Judah) restoring. the Passover

Ahn taught that the OT was shadow NT reality so on what basis can we possibly assume a man could not. restore Passover when its happened twice?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Why does the Passover need restoring? And like you said, that doesn't clearly prove anyone is God. I can make up a bunch of stories afte decades of indepth study of the bible and call my findings, "restoring the Passover." This will later become mysteries of the unknown; of which, I'm backing them up with bouncing scriptures, like I were picking my nose, will you follow me as deity? Maybe not. However, from my experiences many will and will go right to hell with me.  So anything not stressed heavily in the NT after Jesus, for me does not need restoring. If one wants to celebrate the passover, then by all means they should. That won't be wrong either. 

I know I haven't answered your question, but this is how I reason. ๐Ÿ™‚

Storm
    Participant

@Hal

They (WMSCOG) say the Jewish have it all wrong.  They (Jews) celebrate the passover of the old testament Jehovah's time, not the new testament from Jesus time, because the Jewish do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah.  In other words the Jewish passover is invalid.

Hebrews 7:12  For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also 

Simon
    Participant

Hal wrote:

When did Pesach/HagHaMatzo go away? Jews have been celebrating it for centuries.

straw manning them + for sake of argument 

Storm
    Participant

In respond to this thread's tilte  only God can restore the Passover? 

In my opinion God can elect anyone to restore the passover.  Is it not he who has the power to do whatever he please. Who parted the Red Sea? It was God but he used Moses as an instrument, in the same manner he can definitely use man to bring back the passover it is he who does everything through us.

Simon
    Participant

Exactly ๐Ÿ™‚ He chose two mere men before assuming for sake of argument it needed restoration and Ahn did it man can do it if God wills it, can't think of a good argument otherwise

Ecc 1:9What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Is that why the bible says "I myself will sheperd them".. "David will sheperd them".. [Ez 34:15; Ez 34:23]

emil
    Participant

Excellent point Simon. I wanted to bring this up later on in the "Celebrating the Passover" thread.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.