One theory of why we are Fallen Angels "US"

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

Disclaimer: This post is IN NO WAY intended to discourage, offend nor disrespect anyone who visits the forum or reads this post…

I must admit these thoughts have always been spinning inside my brain … 

Well, here I come…

The Bible says that believers will be at the Father's right-hand. Imagining the many thousands of children God has, I always had trouble digesting this idea.  Assuming that God only has two hands, and since we are made in his image, how will people be accommodated to be on his side..??

Chaos is raising and the need to solve it as well .. People fighting for attention and trying to skip the line in order to be at Father's right-hand at some point.  Is everyone so calmed and collected in heaven that we all are patiently waiting for our chance to have his attention? So a system is built to help solve the problem. Now we make appointments to speak with our Father.

According to the Bible, we won't need to worry about anything once in heaven. God will always have a plan for us.

So, here comes the theory .. Considering that we are truly angels fallen from the heavens, we are very pissed off angels. So far, we are not getting the attention we were promised, there goes the first disappointment.

The line is getting larger and larger as more children are born and we are not being able to be at Father's right hand so we are pissed, second disappointment.

We rebel against the system, same as here on Earth when the public system is overloaded, and we can't get things done, and we are finally thrown out from heaven and into Earth. This theory can claim that we are not meant to be calmed and collected. We are trained to be respectful and loving with one another, but that's as far as we go.

Too many people doing just one thing over and over again can get tedious. Another thing that's not in our nature, as humans, to do just one thing or to obey just one order.

We are created in God's image, and he gets very cranky if he does not get the attention he deserves and history proves that, let's keep that in mind. 

So, we are looking as well as acting more and more like our creator. He does not like it anymore because, maybe, he sees himself in us. He realizes that he has made a mistake by creating us in his image, and he's annoyed by it. He's having second thoughts about his creation. This is when he gives birth to the creation of the earth as the purgatory and sends his best and most loyal ally with us to torment us here on Earth, Satan.

Lets consider this, if heaven is so good and perfect there most be a strong reason of why we messed it up and were sent here. People don't turn against people, especially the creator, for the sake of doing so or because people are bored. There is a reason for everything .. An action brings up a reaction. It's the natural law of attraction.. 

I kindly ask that whatever commend you have not be too harsh. Please be merciful….!!!

TheSite IsTrippin'
    Participant

You are suggesting God is not perfect. If that's the case, then that's the answer to your questions.

But let's assume God is perfect and he created us in his image on purpose. A bunch of people don't just rebel just because, true. But they also don't need someone to do any harm to them for the rebellion to begin either. God is a jealous God, right? We're created in his image and likeness. We were created, too, as jealous beings. Perhaps our jealously and lust over God's power and authority drove us to rebel? I mean, the Scripture does say, "Now they have become like one of us." What's the problem with being like God? I thought God was kind, caring, nurturing, blah, blah, blah. God says to have the same mind as God but then gets upset that we have become like him after eating the fruit from the TOK? Makes no sense whatsoever. Well.. that is if God truly wants us to be like him.

I think I'm the greatest person anyone will ever meet. Everyone loves me because I'm amazing and you should be just like me. But I don't want you to take my power or authority. I don't even want to share it with you. I'm so vain that I want you to be like me without being like me. An impossible goal to achieve.

This is one of the many reasons I can't fathom the idea of the God in the Holy Bible (as described) being real.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.