Home Forums General Once again for those who may have missed it, "No possible way there is a god the mother."

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah2013 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Upset Mom

@Travis and @joshua………….Would you like to make Florida your first stop?  I will be more than happy to host you!  🙂

Joshua
    Participant

I am going to have to pray and think about this a lot. Thank you for the invitation and the offer is very tempting. The one think I don't mind doing is disproving the WMSCOG. They make it almost too easy at times. I especially loath how they claim to have the love of both father and mother. Their father is laying in a grave in South Korea and their mother doesn't know their name, can't hear their prayers, doesn't seek out her supposed childen, and wont even pay for a plane ticket so her children can come to her! This kind of love sucks! It's all one sided and manipulative. Zahng gets worship, love, and money. What do the people get really? One word really sums it up: NOTHING!

Simon

Joshua wrote:

How about their god worshipping a false god for his first thirty years on Earth more or less? How does this make Ahn the second coming Christ? Even after he was baptized he followed false doctrine and even worse taught it to many others. He did this for approx. 16years before he started his own version of this group. Once again, how does this mean Ahn is God? Everything points to the fact that Ahn was just a man.

Actually, Jesus is the one prophesied to come like Moses, Moses lost his way for forty years 30+16=46 but if we arbitrarily remove the six years of WWII (because of reasons we will study later) we get to forty.. Amazing!

I can't believe all the hoops I used to jump through, and didn't even realize

Joshua
    Participant

Simon, every so often you post a little gem. Thank you buddy. I'm really glad you're out.

Azula

Simon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

How about their god worshipping a false god for his first thirty years on Earth more or less? How does this make Ahn the second coming Christ? Even after he was baptized he followed false doctrine and even worse taught it to many others. He did this for approx. 16years before he started his own version of this group. Once again, how does this mean Ahn is God? Everything points to the fact that Ahn was just a man.

Actually, Jesus is the one prophesied to come like Moses, Moses lost his way for forty years 30+16=46 but if we arbitrarily remove the six years of WWII (because of reasons we will study later) we get to forty.. Amazing!

I can't believe all the hoops I used to jump through, and didn't even realize

LMAO!

I remember how they would always tell us of how ash supposedly fulfilled prophecy 100%, only to find out that a lot of the prophecies ash had "revealed" was information readily available at libraries and the sda which he had attended. The only prophecy he seems to fit 100% is that of liar, a destroyer of free will and a devourer the human psyche.

Classical wms, taking a little truth and mixing it with a whole lot of lies to fit their fairytale. The more I read post like this the more I can see just how real brainwashing is and the clearer it's becoming that this is just a brainwashing korean cult.

Upset Mom

@Travis and @joshua………..I would host both of you in a heart beat!  Start small and go big!  PM me for more info.  🙂

Joshua
    Participant

Just bumping it up for those of you that haven't seen it yet.

UntouchableJ

I want to rebump this. I will try to post “stupid” statements Ive heard in my time at Wms

UntouchableJ

Things I’ve been told;

“The last 5 of the 10 commandments aren’t important because they merely are dealings between man.” Why its dumb; First, no commandment is to be changed nor justified. Secondly, I’ve heard leaders justify the first five in an attempt to miNJimaloze the last five. It also seemed like a basic way to keep focus on church doctrine.

“Gluttony, is when a person wastes food” Now this wasnt a covert meaning. “Food” wasnt a spiritual reference. Early on, there was a big harping by my first overseer, about wasting food or memberd coming only to eat. There was also comments made by Zhang about it. But Gluttony is over eating.

“Mother is the Hefer, sacrificed every 3rd day for us”. Something I recently learned…A hefer, is a Cow that has NEVER carried a calf, or given birth. Zhang has physical children, heck, even claiming she has “spiritual children” excludes her from this thought.

“Falling asleep during services, represents spuritual death”. First year in, I was told by a brother, they my dozing off during services is like “Spiritual Death”. Ex members also have heard this. But, if WMS wants members there till All hours, day and night, wouldn’t a NATURAL thing lIke exhaustion seem, well…Natural?

Momsix828

I’ve heard others say “mother” dozes off during sermons. What does that say about her??

Joshua
    Participant

According to the logic of the WMSCOG, she must be spiritually dead!

Joshua
    Participant

Bump

Joshua
    Participant

Bumping this so new people viewing our forum can easily find this.

Sarah2013

This is so sad. I’ve been gone a year and these people are still at it. People still believe this???

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.