Once again for those who may have missed it, "No possible way there is a god the mother."

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

The WMSCOG has ripped God into two pieces. Father and Mother. This group still believes in the Holy Trinity. (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) They say, “Yes, that is one God.” This means he cheated on god the mother. Sin is the one thing that God will never be so this would never happen. Next problem is that Jesus would be the illegitimate son of God. No longer perfect and thus no longer a perfect sacrifice for our sins. This belief of a mother completely destroys Christianity. Let's look at this. God the Father in the form of the Holy Spirit goes to another woman and makes her with child. This is where the WMSCOG backpedals and says no, New Jerusalem is the bride of Jesus. This doesn't work either. Now you have god the mother marrying god the son. There's a word from that, incest. God would never do that either. Sorry folks but a god the mother is not a concept that works in Christianity. Another WMSCOG member lead me to Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar. They said Abraham was a prophetical god the father and Sarah was prophetical god the mother and their child was prophetical Jesus. Lets see how this works. God the mother says to her husband sleep with my servant. What? God would never do that! Lets go on. God the father does it. No possible way! Later god the father gets god the mother pregnant. She has god the fathers son. Wait, god the mother is the bride of the son of god. We're right back to that incest thing. Sorry folks, it still doesn't work.

I wrote this quite a while ago now. I hope the idea really sinks in for those of you who believe god the mother is somehow real. 

Joshua
    Participant

Just bumping it up for those of you that haven't seen it yet.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I want to rebump this. I will try to post “stupid” statements Ive heard in my time at Wms

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Things I’ve been told;

“The last 5 of the 10 commandments aren’t important because they merely are dealings between man.” Why its dumb; First, no commandment is to be changed nor justified. Secondly, I’ve heard leaders justify the first five in an attempt to miNJimaloze the last five. It also seemed like a basic way to keep focus on church doctrine.

“Gluttony, is when a person wastes food” Now this wasnt a covert meaning. “Food” wasnt a spiritual reference. Early on, there was a big harping by my first overseer, about wasting food or memberd coming only to eat. There was also comments made by Zhang about it. But Gluttony is over eating.

“Mother is the Hefer, sacrificed every 3rd day for us”. Something I recently learned…A hefer, is a Cow that has NEVER carried a calf, or given birth. Zhang has physical children, heck, even claiming she has “spiritual children” excludes her from this thought.

“Falling asleep during services, represents spuritual death”. First year in, I was told by a brother, they my dozing off during services is like “Spiritual Death”. Ex members also have heard this. But, if WMS wants members there till All hours, day and night, wouldn’t a NATURAL thing lIke exhaustion seem, well…Natural?

Momsix828
    Participant

I’ve heard others say “mother” dozes off during sermons. What does that say about her??

Joshua
    Participant

According to the logic of the WMSCOG, she must be spiritually dead!

Joshua
    Participant

Bump

Joshua
    Participant

Bumping this so new people viewing our forum can easily find this.

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is so sad. I’ve been gone a year and these people are still at it. People still believe this???

Viewing 8 replies - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.