Now Is the Time

• Creator
    Topic
    Selena
    Participant

If you would like the lies and manipulations of the World Mission Society to be exposed now is the time. They already have media attention, if enough people call in with their stories I believe they can be exposed. Now is the time, speak up.

bentovo
    Participant

Are you getting desperate?

MountainMom
    Participant

Bump.

saidai
    Participant

HOW?

saidai
    Participant

It amuses me to see how confident the members are now but when we leave earth let’s see who gets desperate. How are people so blinded to not see how much the church contradicts itself. For members of wmscog, all I can do is pray that you open your eyes and get hold of a psychical copy of the writings of your so called christ Ash. People don’t realise that they are in a huge corporation that is monopolising everything. From click baits on YouTube with videos titled example ‘wmscog cult’ produced by own church to suing individuals. I mean come on guys, why would GOD sue anyone for defamation.. That is a huge wtf to me.. And also, constantly telling people that they receive QUEENS award. Wmscog claims that the Catholic is the 666 devil etc, the Queen is a Catholic. So you are telling me that by receiving this 666 award is something to be  Proud of. What a corrupted world. Seriously guys, do your research on South Korean cults including the former president of South Korea and her linkage with cult. Why I say people are easily fooled, because they don’t think out of the box. Repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. You’re welcome.

saidai
    Participant

Anyway I smell a member here in this page. I better not talk too much before the “Forgiving God” sues me court. BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID WELOVEU! =(

saidai
    Participant

Oh hey guys, wmscog also posseses some prestigious presidential award! Wow what’s that human made award got to do with heavenly god & kingdom of heaven? Just curious..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal

Indeed government is clean and holy.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.