NOTICE TO FORUM

• Creator
    Topic
    Plaintiffs Counsel
    Participant

To: Harry Doe, Carlos Doe, SRE Doe, Jesus of Nazareth and all other persons and/or entities who have posted, edited and/or otherwise made the statements that are located at: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4659&page=4#post-35029

You are hereby notified that a lawsuit has been filed that, among other items, seeks a court order to compel the disclosure of your identities. If you are one of the posters of the statements to which the above-link applies, and you do not want your identity disclosed, you should so notify the following parties and the Court. This will entitle you to appear in the matter (presumably through counsel who will not disclose your identity; but you may certainly appear pro se if that is your wish) so that  you or your counsel can oppose this relief.

In any event, you have until May 7, 2015 to file and serve opposition to the currently pending application. Any such opposition must be served simultaneously upon both Intellectual Freedom Foundation, Inc. through its attorney Paul S. Grosswald, Esq. at [email protected] and to the plaintiffs through their attorneys Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC at [email protected] and also filed with the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County, Attn: Honorable John Langan, J.S.C., 10 Main Street, Hackensack, New Jersey 07601.

To identify the pending motion, please refer in your opposition to Mauro et als. v. Intellectual Freedom Foundation, Inc, Docket No. BER-L-9736-13.

Travis
    Participant

@Time
      — You dont need permission from anyone on this forum to leave your cult. If you're looking for a reasonable explanation or a divine hint in order to leave the cult, then you are still as blind today as you were when you joined them. 

One of your brothers once told me this, and I quote, "I hate when people cherry pick verses of the Bible to use it agains the WMS." That same person left the cult a year later, when he finally opened his eyes and found out that he was wasting his time and his money on such a worthless place. I tell you the same, stop cherry picking on this forum. Truly study the documents the admin has posted and cross-reference it with other documents. Do your own search and if you want come back and share it with us, or just keep it yourself if you prefer. Look everywhere you need or want to on this forum. I assure you at some point you will find the right reasons to finally leave that slavery system of a cult you call church.

No one here is trying convince anyone else to leave WMS if they dont want to. We are simply exposing the truth about it. You or anyone at you local branch is always welcome to respectfully and honestly debate us on your teaching. Prove us wrong, at least for once have the gutts to do so…Otherwise, stop coming to this forum to simply spy and write the kind of C.R.A.P your blindness doesnt allow you to understand.

Viewing 21 replies (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.