Note to Mama-san re: 1.8 Million Members

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

PLEASE SEE THAT MAMA-SAN IS BRIEFED BEFORE SHE GOES TO BED TONIGHT

Even if you did have 1.8 mil members which we all know is a bunch of [removed for rules] it's less than 1mil.

But lets assume you really did have 1.8 mil members before you went to bed.

I can assure you that when you wake up you will have at best 1,799,999.00 (thats right, and no cents)

Pleasent dreams [removed for rules]……..you and the boys will be hearing from me

Carlos
    Participant

Harry, i'm happy for you too!!!

It's a dark place that we live while our loved ones are inside, as I am well aware.

Enjoy your victory, enjoy the light and you sound like the type that will embrace the fight. I hope so!

Carlos
    Participant

But try to watch your language, there are ladies present

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

oooookkkkkay Liberty your right, i'm sorry but that means the mama-san song is out.

That's OK i have a better one with no bad words and it's to my favorite PASTER!!!!

Your gonna love this one it will debut tomorrow and it will be very personal!

I'll give you the name, it's called A LITTLE DIDDY FROM DADDY TO DANNY!!!!

i'll put the finishing touches on it tonight, i was gonna youtube this one but Renita has that market locked up on that

I want the Mamma-San Song.  In addition, I want to play rhythm guitar  and vocals on this Little Diddy tune.  I can write them too.  Let me know.  Don't forget to publish your work.  [M]ake[T]heand.

Stained
    Participant

genny wrote:

Sorry, Harry and Stained, I agree with Liberty on this one.  That kind of language tends to make me tune out anything that follows.  Others may not read on to find the good things you have to say.

Genny, Genny, Genny, I've been reading you for years now.  You gotta let your hair down once in a while.  It's kool to be all prim and proper sometimes but now it's time to flip the script on em. 

Stained
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

But try to watch your language, there are ladies present

We all know a "Lady" would never type a "Bad Word" now don't we ?  Shift your focus, you're worried about [removed for rules].

Harry
    Participant

No offense Genny, it is clear and obvious that you and Liberty are Ladies and Stained and I both have the highest respect for you.

That said, Stained, I'm with you man, it's time to "flip the script" on them!!!!!

Were NOT gonna take iiit …….anymooooooore!!!!

Hey DANO, i'm having dinner at your favorite resturaunt tonight why don't you stop by [removed for rules]

[removed for rules]. Stop by the resturant tonight DANO, LET's CHAT…do you have the guts????

Carry on Stained!!

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

No offense Genny, it is clear and obvious that you and Liberty are Ladies and Stained and I both have the highest respect for you.

That said, Stained, I'm with you man, it's time to "flip the script" on them!!!!!

Were NOT gonna take iiit …….anymooooooore!!!!

Hey DANO, i'm having dinner at your favorite resturaunt tonight why don't you stop by [removed for rules]

[removed for rules]. Stop by the resturant tonight DANO, LET's CHAT…do you have the guts????

Carry on Stained!!

Abraham would be proud. LMAO.

And yeah, We're not gonna take it anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI 

Harry
    Participant

Nice video stained.

Admin, i'm putting in an official protest over the above (removed for rules) there was no foul language involved and the statement was not only quite factual but could very well relate to the defendent's state of mind in the procees of commiting these alleged crimes. I respectfully request that my statement be heard.

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Nice video stained.

Admin, i'm putting in an official protest over the above (removed for rules) there was no foul language involved and the statement was not only quite factual but could very well relate to the defendent's state of mind in the procees of commiting these alleged crimes. I respectfully request that my statement be heard.

Ca'm Sa Ha'm Ni Da Harry. 

Hey, how was dinner ? 

Viewing 9 replies - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.