Note to Mama-san re: 1.8 Million Members

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

PLEASE SEE THAT MAMA-SAN IS BRIEFED BEFORE SHE GOES TO BED TONIGHT

Even if you did have 1.8 mil members which we all know is a bunch of [removed for rules] it's less than 1mil.

But lets assume you really did have 1.8 mil members before you went to bed.

I can assure you that when you wake up you will have at best 1,799,999.00 (thats right, and no cents)

Pleasent dreams [removed for rules]……..you and the boys will be hearing from me

Simon
    Participant

She was getting old so she assumed a new body so she can give us time to repent and serve and sacrifice for us so we don’t forget her love

emil
    Participant

Simon, if something were to happen to GP, I would suggest you as replacement. You can really think like them. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stained
    Participant

There is a great awakening going on here. 

Harry
    Participant

YES THERE IS STAINED……….yes there is a great awakening going on!!!

I've never actually read the rules of this site i'm curious to see if [removed for rules]?

Harry
    Participant

or can i call [removed for rules]?

emil
    Participant

Harry wrote:

YES THERE IS STAINED……….yes there is a great awakening going on!!!

I've never actually read the rules of this site i'm curious to see if i can [removed for rules]?

No you cannot. A poor female canine is not so cunning.

Harry
    Participant

Ah Emil my friend, your words are so true but on the bright side unless Admin is still sleeping i think i get to [removed for rules]!

Is it obvious how much fun i'm having while i prepare for war

next up a song for Mama, ahahaha i crack myself up. this will be good i promise

MountainMom
    Participant

I fell that the next person to be revealed as a deity is Joo Cheoul Kim.  He is already writing books in the same format as Ahnsahnghong did.  He will probably be revealed as the next god.  Just my opinion, but it makes sense. 

Simon
    Participant

Kim Joo Cheol reminds me more of Olsteen than ASH to be honest

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Ah Emil my friend, your words are so true but on the bright side unless Admin is still sleeping i think i get to [removed for rules]

Is it obvious how much fun i'm having while i prepare for war

next up a song for Mama, ahahaha i crack myself up. this will be good i promise

SING IT HARRY, SING IT.

Liberty
    Participant

I think we should refrain from the swearing and coarse language. I think that it sends the wrong message.

We can fight against the wmscog, while using polite and sophisticated language.

Harry
    Participant

oooookkkkkay Liberty your right, i'm sorry but that means the mama-san song is out.

That's OK i have a better one with no bad words and it's to my favorite PASTER!!!!

Your gonna love this one it will debut tomorrow and it will be very personal!

I'll give you the name, it's called A LITTLE DIDDY FROM DADDY TO DANNY!!!!

i'll put the finishing touches on it tonight, i was gonna youtube this one but Renita has that market locked up on that

Harry
    Participant

I am out of control Dano you are going down Bro!!!!

Wait till you meet the fruit i bore today hahahaha you ain't got nothin in you arsenal like this guy and he's pissed

You should free those good people and get out of town while you still can!!

ps. I hope you like your song tomorrow

Liberty
    Participant

Well, I don't mean to rain on your parade Harry because I can see how excited you are. Maybe this will reach some people.

While I an normally all for fighting against the wmscog, this method just doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all. But good luck with the song if you ever post it.

Harry
    Participant

Lib, if your Irish you will love it, i promise!

genny
    Participant

Sorry, Harry and Stained, I agree with Liberty on this one.  That kind of language tends to make me tune out anything that follows.  Others may not read on to find the good things you have to say.

Harry
    Participant

I actually don't have anything good to say at least not about WMSCOG.

I guess i'm just happy Genny, it wasn't so long ago I didn't think I would ever be happy again.

Actually it was the night of the passover i sat in this same chair stairing at this same screen thinking I was cooked there was no way i could win this war they had my kid and that was it. That was a bad night in my life but deep down i knew I would never give up.

Finally, with the help of some really great people, I took my kid back and now my family is whole again and i am happy.

I will tell the whole story soon but for now……..I have a song to write and tomorrow i am going to [removed for rules]

genny
    Participant

I'm happy you are happy again, Harry. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

I actually don't have anything good to say at least not about WMSCOG.

I guess i'm just happy Genny, it wasn't so long ago I didn't think I would ever be happy again.

Actually it was the night of the passover i sat in this same chair stairing at this same screen thinking I was cooked there was no way i could win this war they had my kid and that was it. That was a bad night in my life but deep down i knew I would never give up.

Finally, with the help of some really great people, I took my kid back and now my family is whole again and i am happy.

I will tell the whole story soon but for now……..I have a song to write and tomorrow i am going to [removed for rules]

RIGHT ON MAN !!!!! FIGHT !!!!! GET IT OUT!!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR KID COMING OUT !!!!! LIKE I SAID, SING IT MAN SING IT !!!!!

fedupmom
    Participant

Oh Harry, I am soooo happy for you!-congratulations!!!

I will look forward to hearing your story, every exit is a success and I hope one day we can all share the same celebration with our loved ones!

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.