Note to Mama-san re: 1.8 Million Members

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

PLEASE SEE THAT MAMA-SAN IS BRIEFED BEFORE SHE GOES TO BED TONIGHT

Even if you did have 1.8 mil members which we all know is a bunch of [removed for rules] it's less than 1mil.

But lets assume you really did have 1.8 mil members before you went to bed.

I can assure you that when you wake up you will have at best 1,799,999.00 (thats right, and no cents)

Pleasent dreams [removed for rules]……..you and the boys will be hearing from me

Disturbed
    Participant

I love it Harry! I was wondering about their “400” churches in Korea. I realized they probably have a few big church buildings but the other 390 are house churches. They are all counted equally so they say.

I’ve been hearing not so good things from Korea about the church and the overall opinion about An Sanghong. Glad it’s all coming out.

emil
    Participant

PMed you Harry.

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

PLEASE SEE THAT MAMA-SAN IS BRIEFED BEFORE SHE GOES TO BED TONIGHT

Even if you did have 1.8 mil members which we all know is a bunch of [removed for rules] it's less than 1mil.

But lets assume you really did have 1.8 mil members before you went to bed.

I can assure you that when you wake up you will have at best 1,799,999.00 (thats right, and no cents)

Pleasent dreams [removed for rules]……..you and the boys will be hearing from me 

Amen.  Love it Bro !  Now that's the attitude we all need.  Disturbed, you rock too.  You two are definitely  my speed.  I say we form an alliance.

MountainMom
    Participant

So happy for you, Harry!  You make my day!  I really needed to hear something like this.  And yes, Stained, please put me in your Alliance as well.  Good people to be associated with.

Disturbed
    Participant

I’m kind of wondering if they’re hold zhang hostage. I’m learning more & more that Korean women have no rights in their country. GP is the front man for the church & she is the face with no say in anything. They show her looking sad when the “children” leave Korea…she just might feel bad for all this deception.

Disturbed
    Participant

Think about this….GP’s name is one everything (tax exempt status application as the founder of the church, all the books are written by him, etc). Zhangs name isn’t on anything. Isn’t she god? Why would GP be exalted before god?! Makes no sense

Simon
    Participant

I'm not sure its nearly as true as we claim, they do have a female president 

Emily
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Think about this….GP's name is one everything (tax exempt status application as the founder of the church, all the books are written by him, etc). Zhangs name isn't on anything. Isn't she god? Why would GP be exalted before god?! Makes no sense

Her name is on the we love u foundation's website as chairwoman LOL 

Disturbed
    Participant

As far as the church is concerned she’s not on any legal American document nor has she written her own truth books

Simon
    Participant

it's probably to protect her own behind

Harry
    Participant

@Disturbed
    : Good observation, I bet your right but i'm sure she is happy and sitting on a comfy pillow(for her behind) having her feet messaged so [removed for rules] lets worry about the alleged 1,799,999 and no sense of course, we need to help them!

Let's never forget they are victims!!!!   We need to spread the word! We need to let everyone know whats going on! We can't be afraid to step up and save people. 

This war will start in ernest soon, very soon!!!!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE PEOPLE!!!!

These frauds are going down, they have messed with the wrong TEAM!!!

With all do respect it's time to put down our bible's and pick up our swords (figuratively speaking, Ty) but from the heart!

I'll be in touch!!

PS. to anyone monitoring this site, it's ok i know your scared, you should be scared, get out while you can

Disturbed
    Participant

She is god…why isn’t she writing books instead of GP? Their hands are soooo dirty. She is god…why doesn’t she speak in all languages since she is the creator of all things. She is god…why can’t she correctly predict the date of “father’s” coming? She is god…why didn’t she predict that her damn church would be falling apart and that her “children” won’t be saved because they again ate fruit from the tree of knowledge

Oh! My bad! She’s not God! ASH (who also is not God) said there is no god the mother.

Simon
    Participant

Well the heavenly play as they cal that

mother trilogy saga said many children would fall ๐Ÿ™‚

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Well the heavenly play as they cal that

mother trilogy saga said many children would fall ๐Ÿ™‚

Except we're not their children and we didn't fall.

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

She is god…why isn't she writing books instead of GP? Their hands are soooo dirty. She is god…why doesn't she speak in all languages since she is the creator of all things. She is god…why can't she correctly predict the date of "father's" coming? She is god…why didn't she predict that her damn church would be falling apart and that her "children" won't be saved because they again ate fruit from the tree of knowledge

Oh! My bad! She's not God! ASH (who also is not God) said there is no god the mother.

You are disturbed and you [removed for rules] rock.  Carry on Soldier.

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Think about this….GP's name is one everything (tax exempt status application as the founder of the church, all the books are written by him, etc). Zhangs name isn't on anything. Isn't she god? Why would GP be exalted before god?! Makes no sense

He will be named one of the Biblical Characters that darts in and out of life soon.  He'll be Isaac, or Adam or Abraham or Jesus the final chapter or Mel Cheese'za'dick or Elijah or Paul or Simon or Peter.  Stay tuned you'll see.  Let's get ready to rumble.  Tic Tock, Clock on the wall.    

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

He will be named one of the Biblical Characters that darts in and out of life soon.  He'll be Isaac, or Adam or Abraham or Jesus the final chapter or Mel Cheese'za'dick or Elijah or Paul or Simon or Peter.  Stay tuned you'll see.  Let's get ready to rumble.  Tic Tock, Clock on the wall.    

You are silly, Stained. Lol. 

emil
    Participant

I have been wondering for a while now how the spin doctors would handle it if something were to happen to ma. Would they just sy she has gone ahead to prepare the rooms? Or would they introduce a new ma as the newest Jerusalem?

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

I have been wondering for a while now how the spin doctors would handle it if something were to happen to ma. Would they just sy she has gone ahead to prepare the rooms? Or would they introduce a new ma as the newest Jerusalem?emil wrote:

I have been wondering for a while now how the spin doctors would handle it if something were to happen to ma. Would they just sy she has gone ahead to prepare the rooms? Or would they introduce a new ma as the newest Jerusalem?

Gone to prepare a place for you. May God forgive us. 

emil
    Participant

Or "Poor ma. She sacrificed so much and even died because of our sins. She will be back" – like the Terminator.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.