North Korea

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

Hi folks, just wanted to share some thoughts

I just finished watching a documentary about North Korea and found so many astounding similarities with the ways WMSCOG rules over its followers. It's amazing how, us humans can have our thoughts and feelings manipulated in such ways. 

I was once told that members at WMS cried in masses, in groups, when supposedly they heard Mama Z's voice over the phone. My only question was, did anyone involved in the phone conversation spoke Korean.? The response was that, they didn't need to know the language.  The notion and idea that they were hearing their true God, no matter the sound of their voice nor the language, was beyond questioning for them. All were truly sure they were hearing Mama Z's voice.

As I see this documentary, memories of the times I spent at WMS witnessing those barbaric episodes came back to my mind. 

I knew then, I couldn't ask the next question, which was; how could you or anyone here know that you were truly speaking with Mama Z if no one here spoke Korean nor have heard her speak before.?

There were a handful of Korea speaking members, maybe 2 or 3 at the time when this happened. None ever spoke with either a Latino, White or Black member, ever. They did not bother to translate a single word either. Yet, members simply put their blind faith to the test.

Singing songs about a particular person is proven to be great at imprinting memories that would last for decades. North Korea and WMS have songs dedicated to their leaders and everyone must sing them. I remember my significant other playing those horrible songs from WMS while she was cleaning the house. 

Images about their leaders only. Seclusion from society. Thank the only one that matters. No family is more important than their leader's. Self-inclusion into sacrifices and rituals. No holidays but theirs are important. 

I understand the people of North Korea don't have a choice. There's no difference between true belief and true fear in that country. Same is at WMSCOG.   

Thanks..!!!

Teraflops
    Participant

Just last week i saw a documentary called "You love the leader above all things" (Amaras al lider sobre todas las cosas), a Spanish television documentary about North Korea, the most terrible dictatorship of today, the center of sectarian bigotry to the extreme by the leader of the world's most isolated country. And I had that same feeling.

I hope someone can translate this video, because it's very interesting (I am from Lima, Peru).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.