NO MENTION OF HER BEING GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO, THEY MENTIONED MOTHERS NAME(Zhang Gil Jah) AND SAID SHE COULD NOT BE THERE TO RECIEVE THE AWARD AS IF SHE LIVED IN AMERICA. ON TOP OF THAT THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TELL EVERYONE PRESENT SHE IS GOD, BUT DID NOT SAY SO.

WHY DID THEY NOT JUST PROCLAIM HEAVENLY MOTHER AND MADE HER THE PRAISE OF THE EARTH  IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE AND THE NEWS MEDIA?  MY ONLY GUESS IS THEY WERE SCARE TO BE TROWN OUT OF THE BUILDING AND THE AWARD WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY.   THIS WAS RECENTLY IN THE USA, ATLANTA  ZION  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz91Sdo2t_M&feature=related

JUST GO FROM 5:00 TO 7:10 ON THE VIDEO, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT QUICK.

KF
    Participant

Excuse me that's from time slot 5:00 until 7:20

Joshua
    Participant

It still amazes me that research on groups like this is not being done prior to giving awards especially on behalf of groups of people that have surely been adversly effected. If this councel only knew the truth would they have even given this group the time of day? Just because they chant, "We love you" doesn't mean that it's ok for them to be honored for their actions.

Simon
    Participant

Well the problem is outside of the ulterior motive they actually do some good things. It's just that doing good things is a means to an evil end. Satan doesn't teach obvious evil after all, subtle evil is far better ploy

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Well the problem is outside of the ulterior motive they actually do some good things. It's just that doing good things is a means to an evil end. Satan doesn't teach obvious evil after all, subtle evil is far better ploy

Exactly!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.